» «
Photo

[REL]Elegy Flame Wing GTR v1.0

3 replies to this topic
thedude420
  • thedude420

ghetto star

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:21 AM Edited by thedude420, 03 July 2005 - 10:04 AM.

this is a elegly skin i made for simple fun.

no the fiber wasnt my first resort.

this is the best i could come up with my self i might fix it later if i can. i wanted to have a complete flame on texture with a wing on each side. after i started fitting the images to the texture and tested it out ingame i found out diffrently. even though i have the textures on the bumper lined up right i still cant get them to come out looking good. its still noticeable and streched out, same with the back. if i were to have the full flame job on it, it would be all choped up and streachy. sorry

user posted image

DOWNLOAD

edit: 75 views and not one reply?

damn it sucks that bad huh? sad.gif

Phosgene
  • Phosgene

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:36 AM

Pretty cool skin...I like the CF on it, but (IMO) I think it'd look better with "flamed" bumper instead of the CF (I dunno if you can even do that or not, being the wanna-be modder that I am) though.

demonj0e
  • demonj0e

Sa Coder In Training

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 11:36 AM

remove the carbon fiber bumper and make the flam at the front fade into black so u got a plane black bunper with a little bit of flames otgher than that its great biggrin.gif

thedude420
  • thedude420

ghetto star

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:12 PM

first of all thanks for the replays. biggrin.gif

i forgot to mention one of the biggest problems i had. blush.gif the front and the back bumper use the same exact place on the texture layout. so if i have the flame gos from the front to the back and gos black in the back, then there would be a big part of the back bumper in the middle with the flame too. and thats not what im trying to shot for.

like i said i didnt want the carbon fiber at all but im kinda stuck with it untill i can figure something better out. suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users