SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:35 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

You can get it here: http://upload.tjbp.n...avannaEagle.zip

Thanks to Suction Testicle Man for the screens.

SuRFaCiNg
  • SuRFaCiNg

...please stop me...

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:39 PM

i dont like the eagle on the hood.

Roald
  • Roald

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:03 PM

Very simple paintjob, but since it's your first one, I won't mind that.

But...you should blend in everything, it looks really fake like this...Choosing soft light in photoshop usually does the trick, you might want to play around with that.

[DRuG]NikT
  • [DRuG]NikT

DRuG Baron

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:29 PM Edited by [DRuG]NikT, 02 July 2005 - 05:34 PM.

Yeh nice n clean for a first effort - good to see it aint pixelated like a lot of first attempts.. but I agree with roald... blending everything in a way that people aren't expecting really makes for something more pleasing to the eye, as does going for a dramatic approach, like, say, trying to put the flag in hi-rez mural over the entire car duco, all filtered and shaded so it actually looks like it's on panels... can become pretty easy to do using layers with adjusted opacity levels in photoshop. Initially placing coloured squares over the different areas of the texture then testing in game can help you understand where everything is going to land, too.. eg http://nikt.zog.net.au/test.jpg (after doing this, it's easy to just hide the coloured rectangles and place your good shtuff)

If you're like I was when I posted my first mod... relaaax... listen to people's comments unemotionally and learn what you can from them... it's useless if everyone just says what you want to hear just to be polite.

On my first release here I verbally attacked poeple not for liking my work just coz I was so up tight about my own creations.

Keep up da clean work - people really appreciate having a wide range of stuff to try on their game!

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:31 PM

Thanks all,

I didn't have GTA: SA to test it on so Suction Testicle man tested it for me, I'll update it when I get SA in a few days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users