• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
Officer_Dufus
  • Officer_Dufus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:08 PM

Hey, I'm looking for a freeze timer or pass mission cheat....something that can be turned on and off and won't affect your progress in the game.

Let me know what you've got. Thanks!

mr.easy
  • mr.easy

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:17 PM

Sorry, those cheats don't exist.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:19 PM

I saw in another topic/post that there's a coding thing that you change the code in the scm and if you fail the mission, you actually pass... Try searching for it.

Officer_Dufus
  • Officer_Dufus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:51 PM

I'll search for it. If that was the case it would be awesome. alien.gif

jburrows
  • jburrows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:23 PM

Well here is how you can get freeze game mission timers.

First you need a program called artmoney. Can get it at http://www.artmoney.ru/
The freeware version will work.

run artmoney.
run gta sa
Switch to artmoney. Pick for the program sta sa.
Switch back to gta sa.

When timer pops you want to freeze do the following see what is timer displaying.hit escape to menu.

switch to artmoney.

Convert mission timer what is displaying saying into seconds if not displaying seconds. (in case the timer is displaying over a minute.)

Convert that number above to milliseconds. 1 second = 1000 milliseconds.

The number above will be now refer at starting number.

ending number is starting number + 999

Now hit search search button. For search pick range of values. For numbers set up so that search for a number => first number => ending number . Please note you the type of data of searching for is a 4 byte integer.

Switch back to gta sa. When the timer changes hit escape and switch to artmoney. Repeat the process above however instead of using search use filter.
Repeat until number of results is 1.Click on the address and right click and pick add. Then you can freeze the value. Please note sometimes the address will may change a next time a new timer pops on.

Officer_Dufus
  • Officer_Dufus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:45 PM

Will try this. Too bad there isn't something more simple.....

Well I know there is the "slow down time" cheat but can that be deactivated to save without error?

Officer_Dufus
  • Officer_Dufus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:09 AM

Ok I did that and did it until I got 1 result....then I added it to the right side.

Problem is, the timer is not frozen! (It's the mission where you have to fly the RC helicopter and help Z defeat the.....other......guy)

jburrows
  • jburrows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Officer_Dufus @ Jun 30 2005, 00:09)
Ok I did that and did it until I got 1 result....then I added it to the right side.

Problem is, the timer is not frozen! (It's the mission where you have to fly the RC helicopter and help Z defeat the.....other......guy)

Did you freeze it by clicking on the "f" so an x shows up? If not it will not freeze.

adamant_2001
  • adamant_2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (simps @ Jun 29 2005, 21:19)
I saw in another topic/post that there's a coding thing that you change the code in the scm and if you fail the mission, you actually pass... Try searching for it.

Could anyone post a link to this then?

I've become extraordinarily frustrated with the final mission since I keep failing the "catching a guy on the Firetruck ladder" part and I have to replay the whole mission again just to get there...

yk322
  • yk322

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:59 AM Edited by yk322, 30 June 2005 - 03:23 AM.

you could download pizzaboxs trainer 27. Im not crazy about this trainer but it's the best one out there for now.

http://gta-sanandrea...tion=file&id=20

adamant_2001
  • adamant_2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:15 AM

Already have it. But it doesn't seem to have an option to make the current mission a success. I'm having no problems at all with the fights in the mission, just trying to pick up Sweet.

...and since the mission is so long, to fail in such a small sequence over and over, I am very... very frustrated.

yk322
  • yk322

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:20 AM Edited by yk322, 30 June 2005 - 03:27 AM.

adamant wich mission are you talking about?
green sabre?

jburrows
  • jburrows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (adamant_2001 @ Jun 30 2005, 03:15)
Already have it. But it doesn't seem to have an option to make the current mission a success. I'm having no problems at all with the fights in the mission, just trying to pick up Sweet.

...and since the mission is so long, to fail in such a small sequence over and over, I am very... very frustrated.

Not sure where that thread was but the day I having ploblems with that part of the mission. I tried editing the mission so that it gave alot longer time for you to catch sweet and it worked for me. I believe I have the file however I check that I think it is the right one.(I have few different ones) I am going bed now and have to wake in 5 hours to get ready for work. If I have time tomorrow morning to check it before leaving work I will upload it to some webspace for you to download. If not when I come back from work I will test it out and post.

adamant_2001
  • adamant_2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:26 AM

Nope, "End of the Line."

The mission is easy except that I've not been able to catch Sweet in my car. It wouldn't be so bad if the mission wasn't so long up unto that point... I don't want to keep on having to replay the first portions only to fail in a small segment. At this point I'd be happy with just plopping in a cheat and seeing the end cutscene.

yk322
  • yk322

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:31 AM

I dont know but maybe slowergame play cheat will work but do it once you pass the first part of the mission.(you dont want to do the whole 1st part in slow motion)

adamant_2001
  • adamant_2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 05:02 AM

Well oddly enough I just passed it with my last try. I'm not a huge fan of the whole "try 10 times before you find the one trick needed" sort of gameplay in the missions.

Officer_Dufus
  • Officer_Dufus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2005 - 06:51 AM

Well hours ago I passed the mission with Z nerd guy anyway........right now I did everything on the island except get Caesar to live at the boat.

Apparently he can't defend himself and I'm supposed to quickly kill the opponents with a crane......

I'll get it sometime. Wish someone could do a "complete mission" hack/cheat so you could choose the mission to skip due to frustration.

And I agree with you, doing something 10 times gets boring and you are much more likely to get a 100% savegame then go on.

jburrows
  • jburrows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (jburrows @ Jun 30 2005, 03:25)
QUOTE (adamant_2001 @ Jun 30 2005, 03:15)

Not sure where that thread was but the day I having ploblems with that part of the mission. I tried editing the mission so that it gave alot longer time for you to catch sweet and it worked for me. I believe I have the file however I check that I think it is the right one.(I have few different ones) I am going bed now and have to wake in 5 hours to get ready for work. If I have time tomorrow morning to check it before leaving work I will upload it to some webspace for you to download. If not when I come back from work I will test it out and post.

Well I uploaded the compiled end of line mission that I edited so that the time you have pickup sweet from firetruck is alot more. I am not an expert in mission but I know that the normal time it takes to the mission to fail because the time you took to pick him up was to long does not seem to make a dent in bar so should more than enough time to do it.

http://www.stargatet...ofline/MAIN.SCM

A small note when playing this mission. If use the gtasa admin console I would advise not to setup your car to be bulletproof or explosionproof etc. as when sweets takes over driving the car it will blowup the car which will result in mission failure. Saw something in the mission forum about the ploblem so do not think I did anything wrong with it. Please backup original mail.scm and after completed that mission would recremend putting the original main.scm in there.

prodigalsunz
  • prodigalsunz

True wisdom is knowing that you know nothing

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Officer_Dufus @ Jun 30 2005, 06:51)
Well hours ago I passed the mission with Z nerd guy anyway........right now I did everything on the island except get Caesar to live at the boat.

Apparently he can't defend himself and I'm supposed to quickly kill the opponents with a crane......

or you could just get out of the crane, and shoot them biggrin.gif

Officer_Dufus
  • Officer_Dufus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:53 PM

I tried to get out by using RETURN and I couldn't get out. Any idea?

blade_gta
  • blade_gta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:01 PM

will that mod to main.scm work before the actual sequence that you catch him? cuz i have trouble with following tenpenny ... sad.gif

jburrows
  • jburrows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (blade_gta @ Jul 2 2005, 12:01)
will that mod to main.scm work before the actual sequence that you catch him? cuz i have trouble with following tenpenny ... sad.gif

No, You still have to follow him. I suppose you could modify the feltzer (sp) so that it faster and better specs could help out.

mccartya1
  • mccartya1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 02:31 PM Edited by mccartya1, 02 July 2005 - 02:37 PM.

go to codejunkies.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users