Photo

N.O.E. made easy.

36 replies to this topic
maf
  • maf

SA Junkie

• Members

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:48 AM

Thanks for the help. I used a slightly different, longer route to the corona: out over the sea like you mentioned, then going out a way south then back north through the corona and then passed Mt Chiliad on the left and back home.

That's the toughest game mission I've played so far, apart from the Flying School plane lessons.

g33k
  • g33k

I'm stupid.

• Members

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:52 AM

That mission took awhile but wasn't hard compared to other ones. The damn go kart one drove me insane.

I took the route over land. Got spotted. Doesn't really matter.

Aha That mission was cool because I would be trying to get under radar and there were trees went sideways and flew right thru them.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:30 PM

sweet crap! why didn't I think of it? I've been flying through the canyon over and over (I've gotten quite good at flying because of this incidentally) but I kept smokin trees before I reached the ball park on my return trip, that last (first on the way back) narrow pass with the trees is killer, especially after just finishing circling around!

I'm about to reboot so I can fix my graphics driver then I'm jumping right into that mission to get it out of the way smile.gif

STAR_Admiral
  • STAR_Admiral

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 04:32 PM

N.O.E. isn't too hard as soon as you get the hang of flying. Anyways my route was way different. i flew west then south at the dam, then between easter airport and flint country, then along the road east of mount chiliad. to the corono, a whole bunch of trees there. then on my way bak i flew east along the water turning norht where the badlands end then over the dam and back to the runway. Took me say 4 attempts. i kept crashing into trees, i never went too high. on the first attempt i flew over fort carson and got shot down, Its like seriously toreno tells you the message to the avoid the military base after you've alrdy flwon over it.

CARL JOHNSON14
  • CARL JOHNSON14

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:56 PM

why are you people even on this topic if you've already completed. I fly right over the restricted area die.gif devil.gif tounge.gif

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (CARL JOHNSON14 @ Jan 13 2006, 12:56)
why are you people even on this topic if you've already completed. I fly right over the restricted area die.gif devil.gif tounge.gif

Why are you spamming a topic thats months old about a mission you completed? icon13.gif

Please don't post unless you have something new and insightful to add...

ninjalooter1701
  • ninjalooter1701

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 11:20 PM

What I think that the author of the original post has missed, is that people need help with NOE not for the contents of NOE, but for the simple fact that flying without an analog controller (that is, keyboard and mouse only) is a veritable pain in the posterior part.

Thus, the problems with NOE aren't with the difficulty of NOE, but rather the fact that NOE is flying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users