- 'lock' export added
- auto condense un-used materials
- check collision file before export
- more user friendly
- GTA3 dff bug fix
- nice popup rather that crash when non standard dff detected
- 'Vehicle Parts' checkbox for bumpers, spoilers, wheels etc
- Non-Standard DFF import disabled!
- Char/Bones import fix
- Internal bug fix
- GTA_Helper script updated
- fixed GTA Material problem when reopen Max file reset all checkbox!
- multi-Clump import is back
- Auto Skin fixed
- Helper tool now with Auto Hierarchy Link
What it export:
- vehicles with COLL/COL3 quick hack
- no COLL export for weapon, building etc.
- special vehicle parts like bumpers, spoilers, wheels etc
- 2nd UV Map should work!
- GTA Material
I didn't test them all since I don't have SA. So it works when it works.
And the Exporter only works in MAX
*Now you can NOT import non-standard DFF(like zmod2) any more. For further development on this, Please read this topic!
Good Luck every modder!
PS: another choice for dff export is lw and zmodeler2!
Before asking any question, make sure you got EVEWRYTHING LATER than this:
Don't post this script anywhere without my permission! Or I will stop/destroy it immediately!
Edited by Kam, 25 August 2005 - 01:05 PM.