Photo

SA - Back to reality

1,254 replies to this topic
jbond
  • jbond

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2005 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (wylincoyote @ Sep 11 2005, 01:54)
this mod is perfect except for one fatal flaw... after I beat the OG missions there is no phone call to do the Ten Penney missions aka triggering missions. welp I would like to use this mod but unless the author fixes the missions its pretty useless for ppl who want to play the game.

plz fix the problem with the triggering missions. this was a bug in Hot coffee v2 and was fixed in hotcoffe v2.1 suicidal.gif

that´s my opinion too.

in the last version, the storyline still don´t function, and CNS said he had fixed it, but after playing the same sh*t again(you said it) no phone call.

i think that the storyline funktion in the wrong way, becourse the mission aren´t on the right place (when i playing in normal there are some other missions after the first three missions which wasn´t in you mod,

>>>>>so the phone bug is only the top, the hole storryline running wrong!!!!<<<<<<

P:S:
i want to play gta sa with tankmod (skilladjusted by cns) and hotcoffee in one mod so "BACK TO REALITY" is the best reason, but it don´t funktion.

so can please someone put this parts together to an funktional mod with mission????

Juhakos
  • Juhakos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2005 - 03:29 PM

I downloaded the mod from first post what was supposed be updated. Then i replaced the original files with the ones in the zip(I backupped the old files ofcourse). But in game, i couldn't play my saved games and when filling my tank in gas station, it cost about 1000$.

Something I did wrong?

I tried reading all the posts but all the text got me a headache and I lost my patience tounge.gif

And is it possible to get only the petrol mod? I'm not interested in hot coffee and the others that much.

Thanks

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2005 - 10:39 PM

Hi
@jbond: true, the mission are still in storyline and sometimes don't work but please unstick your your finger from shift coz it's very annoying, instead get yourself some patience, and if you really don't have any do it yourself open the main.scm and look for the bug, you'll see how painfull it is to find what going wrong with the code you havn't wrote and you'll probably be more tolerant for the time it's taking. Beside that it's nice to see that people are interessted but please keep away from the caps lock touch, thanks in advance.

@GivingItAllUpInHere: I used to think like you, like having to go to the petrol station everytime you run out, but actually with some time trying i've started to find it really fun and really borring when it's not on. Sometimes it's like :"Suprise your flying at 500 feet and you've got no petrol in your tank!!!!!!!", well it's making the game totaly different, i would compare it to swimming it's different without. Anyway that's my point of view, but you should actually try it might be great fun.

@willingcoyote: I know it could be annoying but it might be usefull to have tow different savegames one with the original main.scm, one with back 2 reality main.scm, because as petrol doesn't work when on mission so instead of experementing bugs play the original when you want to do missions and use the back 2 reality mod the rest of the time. It's not really usefull to do the missions in B2R mod because with each update you'll have to start back to the start.

@factor21: It is a last version on the first page, the new usage, the petrol skills (flystat when on plane, bike on bike, drive on cars,...), the airports tanks, all the markers, the ejector seat (evacution tool), except for all the mission available from the start everything seem to be working fine on the last version on page one. Maybe you should retry.

@Juhakos: everytime you make changes on the main.scm (one of the file in the zip), as small at it's could be you'll have to start a new game anyway, so it's totaly normal that you couldn't play them. The petrol in the game seem to be around $15 a litre (in US it's around $0,25 if i'm not wrong !!!*)so you've actually done nothing wrong but everything good. It's possible to get only the petrol mod the code has been posted on page 3 i think and some after, but you'll need a mission builder to insert it yourself in the main and recompile. It's not hard as it looks. Look for barton waterduck's Mission builder (or another one) and with a little tutorial you'd be going pretty fast and get it done.

*: that make me think maybe it's the price a whole barrel of petrol or some gallons, but who cares, money isn't that hard to find in the game, and if you do get BW's MB you could even change the price yourself!!!!!!

Have fun people

Juhakos
  • Juhakos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2005 - 11:30 AM

Thanks tomworld10, i'll try to do those things smile.gif

jbond
  • jbond

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2005 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (tomworld10 @ Sep 11 2005, 22:39)
Hi
@jbond: true, the mission are still in storyline and sometimes don't work but please unstick your your finger from shift coz it's very annoying, instead get yourself some patience, and if you really don't have any do it yourself open the main.scm and look for the bug, you'll see how painfull it is to find what going wrong with the code you havn't wrote and you'll probably be more tolerant for the time it's taking. Beside that it's nice to see that people are interessted but please keep away from the caps lock touch, thanks in advance.

ok, but don´t missunderstand me, i like this mod, and that´s the reason why i´am asking so often, i want to play missions with (gas and hot coffee...) this mod.

and maybe wylincoyote is right and it´s only the bug which was in the hotcoffee 2.0, so could be easier to figure out what have to be changed(like in hotcoffee2.1).

and i think cns want that the missions runs(becourse he had make hotcoffee in storyline, so you can´t use it without the function of the missions, and he don´t add it for no-using).

by the way, i tried in vice city often to change the scm, you are right, it´s hard to find a bug!

i want that mod runs...

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2005 - 02:55 AM Edited by tomworld10, 12 February 2006 - 03:41 PM.

Hi people

@jbond: if you want to play with the petrol mod while on mission you got to take this part off :
CODE
00D6: if  0
0038:   $ON_MISSION ==  0;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££MAPINIT_361

because if you don't you'd play the mission WITHOUT petrol (the same way as in original game), and if i understand you right you want to play them WITH petrol.

Anyway i didn't come just to tell that I've come to said that i've made something (that's now up, running and working), the only trouble seems to be main.scm size limit !!!!!!
As i really love the B2R mod a made somehing that really make you going back in reality, coz when i was playing (or coding) san andreas i usually drink a lot (water when coding....) and it's makes me going so often to the bathroom to have a little pee, and so i got the idea of making CJ having the same trouble, coz i was really jalous about him havn't to go. So now that's been fixed !!!!!
Press long on yes conversation while on foot and see CJ having a pee notify.gif !!!!!!!
You've got between 20 and 25 minutes (that's like 20 to 25 HOURS for CJ, try not to piss for this long !!!!! (actually really don't try you'll get little rocks in your pee and others thing that you really don't want to know about, and I decline all responsibilities about you trying to do that!!!!!)) before you got to go, and then 5 to 8 minutes (like 5 to 8 hours in-game (again, don't do it!!!!, even if it's more doable 8h is a bit too much)) you'll see the red property icon (which can be replaced in the HUD.TXD by the bathroom icons i've made) to tell you where the toilets are. The toilets are in your properties in the bathroom (nothing new about that but...). If you don't go to the toilets you'll get one more cop wanted level star than you already got, because the copas don't like people pissing anywhere (it does in reality(taken from my personal experience in many different countries), even if they don't take you to their shop they at least ask for your ID, check if you're drunk, they frisk you to see if you've got anything illegal on you, and check your criminal record on the computer or by phone, and if you're lucky enough, don't have anything illegal with you, are not wanted,are not drunked, and have a face that the copas like, then you've only lost a few minutes, for all other cases i wouldn't like to be (again) in your shoes... mad.gif ), then if you don't go you'd crap your pants and the same way get a copas star (i can't tell from my personal experience this time never tried!!!) because they might think you're a homeless and as you rpobably know copas often like to piss off homeless people for no reason just because they got nothing better to do (unfortunatly it's too often true in many countries, so even more in San Andreas which is for me a parody of East USA), anyway even if real cops don't at all, i didn't want to let you get away with your craped pants you dirty ass !!!!!!!!!
Well i've been talking to much just try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The icons (choose one from the two available): user posted image or user posted image
can be taken with their alphas (if you don't know what it is open HUD.TXD and "click around" and you'll find out) from there :
http://tomworld10.fr...A/cj_need_piss/
under the names Chiottes01.bmp (Chiottes01a.bmp for the alpha) and Chiottes02.bmp (Chiottes02a.bmp for the alpha)

The icon can be changed using TXDworkshop (or anything which opens San Andreas txd files) in the hud.txd in the folder models of your san andreas.
If you using TXDworkshop you'll have to go to properties of the picture and uncheck the compression so it doesn't dodge the picture (maybe has changed from the version i have, but i don't know).

If you're too lazy to do that just take hud.txd and put it in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models\ (don't forget to make backups!!!!)

The screenies:
user posted image
user posted image

don't forget:
CODE
004F: create_thread ££CJPISS_10
(on line 984 for the original main.scm if you don't know where to put that) and if SAMB ask you to redefine the memory do it!!!! (like :" Memory beyond the defined range has been accessed. Use DEFINE MEMORY 4xxxx or allocate enough memory. Then recompile.", well go on line 3 and change DEFINE MEMORY 4yyyy to DEFINE MEMORY 4xxxx(what the error told you) and then recompile) and don't try on the B2R mod yet because it won't work(because of the size limit, if you don't know what's that, don't worry you'll find out too soon!!!), try on the original main.scm works really fine. And then, add
the rest of the code just before :
CODE
;-------------Mission 0---------------
; Originally: Initial 1

Then there is the code:
CODE
Updated to a new version a page later clic le link donwer

link to the post of the new version

Well as i said before with the B2R mod it doesn't work because of this bloody size llimit of the main.scm, i really tried to make it as short as possible but i can't get it shorter than it has to be, if i take some out i won't have anything left !!!!

But it works really fine on the original main.scm (thanks again to Demarest for advices and encouraging).

Have fun people

maxmortensen
  • maxmortensen

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (tomworld10 @ Sep 13 2005, 02:55)
Hi people

@jbond: if you want to play with the petrol mod while on mission you got to take this part off :
CODE

because if you don't you'd play the mission WITHOUT petrol (the same way as in original game), and if i understand you right you want to play them WITH petrol.

Anyway i didn't come just to tell that I've come to said that i've made something (that's now up, running and working), the only trouble seems to be main.scm size limit !!!!!!
As i really love the B2R mod a made somehing that really make you going back in reality, coz when i was playing (or coding) san andreas i usually drink a lot (water when coding....) and it's makes me going so often to the bathroom to have a little pee, and so i got the idea of making CJ having the same trouble, coz i was really jalous about him havn't to go. So now that's been fixed !!!!!
Press long on yes conversation while on foot and see CJ having a pee notify.gif !!!!!!!
You've got between 20 and 25 minutes (that's like 20 to 25 HOURS for CJ, try not to piss for this long !!!!! (actually really don't try you'll get little rocks in your pee and others thing that you really don't want to know about, and I decline all responsibilities about you trying to do that!!!!!)) before you got to go, and then 5 to 8 minutes (like 5 to 8 hours in-game (again, don't do it!!!!, even if it's more doable 8h is a bit too much)) you'll see the red property icon (which can be replaced in the HUD.TXD by the bathroom icons i've made) to tell you where the toilets are. The toilets are in your properties in the bathroom (nothing new about that but...). If you don't go to the toilets you'll get one more cop wanted level star than you already got, because the copas don't like people pissing anywhere (it does in reality(taken from my personal experience in many different countries), even if they don't take you to their shop they at least ask for your ID, check if you're drunk, they frisk you to see if you've got anything illegal on you, and check your criminal record on the computer or by phone, and if you're lucky enough, don't have anything illegal with you, are not wanted,are not drunked, and have a face that the copas like, then you've only lost a few minutes, for all other cases i wouldn't like to be (again) in your shoes... mad.gif ), then if you don't go you'd crap your pants and the same way get a copas star (i can't tell from my personal experience this time never tried!!!) because they might think you're a homeless and as you rpobably know copas often like to piss off homeless people for no reason just because they got nothing better to do (unfortunatly it's too often true in many countries, so even more in San Andreas which is for me a parody of East USA), anyway even if real cops don't at all, i didn't want to let you get away with your craped pants you dirty ass !!!!!!!!!
Well i've been talking to much just try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The icons (choose one from the two available): user posted image or user posted image
can be taken with their alphas (if you don't know what it is open HUD.TXD and "click around" and you'll find out) from there :
http://tomworld10.fr...A/cj_need_piss/
under the names Chiottes01.bmp (Chiottes01a.bmp for the alpha) and Chiottes02.bmp (Chiottes02a.bmp for the alpha)

The icon can be changed using TXDworkshop (or anything which opens San Andreas txd files) in the hud.txd in the folder models of your san andreas.
If you using TXDworkshop you'll have to go to properties of the picture and uncheck the compression so it doesn't dodge the picture (maybe has changed from the version i have, but i don't know).

If you're too lazy to do that just take hud.txd and put it in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models\ (don't forget to make backups!!!!)

The screenies:
user posted image
user posted image

don't forget:
CODE
004F: create_thread ££CJPISS_10
(on line 984 for the original main.scm if you don't know where to put that) and if SAMB ask you to redefine the memory do it!!!! (like :" Memory beyond the defined range has been accessed. Use DEFINE MEMORY 4xxxx or allocate enough memory. Then recompile.", well go on line 3 and change DEFINE MEMORY 4yyyy to DEFINE MEMORY 4xxxx(what the error told you) and then recompile) and don't try on the B2R mod yet because it won't work(because of the size limit, if you don't know what's that, don't worry you'll find out too soon!!!), try on the original main.scm works really fine. And then, add
the rest of the code just before :
CODE
;-------------Mission 0---------------
; Originally: Initial 1

Then there is the code:
CODE
:CJPISS_10
0001: wait  2000 ms
0002: jump ££CJPISS_20

:CJPISS_20
0001: wait  1000 ms
0006: @32 =  0;; integer values;;  internal timer thanks to demarest for the explaination
0209: @1 = random_int  1200  1500        ;; time in second before you need to take a piss
0012: @1 *=  1000;; integer values
0006: @2 =  0;; integer values;will be used checks if it's urgent !!!

:CJPISS_30
0001: wait  200 ms
0256:   player $2 defined       ;; I use that to check if player's been wasted/busted, much better and much working than the swasted or busted check
004D: jump_if_false ££FEELBETTERNOW_1
801D:  NOT  @32 > @1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££EMERGENCY_1                              
008A: $kist00 = @1;; integer values and handles            ;; this is useless
008A: $kist01 = @2;; integer values and handles            ;; this is useless
008A: $kist02 = @32;; integer values and handles          ;; this is useless
04F7: status_text $kist00  0 line  3 'PETMON'           ;; this is useless
04F7: status_text $kist02  0 line  2 'TANKFU'           ;; this is useless
04F7: status_text $kist01  0 line  4 'TANKFU'           ;; this is useless
00D6: if  1
80DF:   NOT   actor $3 driving
00E1:   key_pressed  0  11
004D: jump_if_false ££CJPISS_30
0001: wait  1000 ms                         ;; to make it as a long press on the touch

:CJPISS_40
04ED: load_animation "PAULNMAC"
0001: wait  0 ms
04EE:   animation "PAULNMAC" loaded
004D: jump_if_false ££CJPISS_40

:PISSNG_1
0470: @16 = actor $3  armed_weapon unknown
01B9: set_actor $3 armed_weapon_to  0            ;; so you don't piss with a gun in your hand
066A: attach_particle "PETROLCAN" to_actor $3 offset 0.0  .58 -.08  0.0  .01  0.0  1 @17;; this create the particules that make the little drops  tahnks to spaceeinstein to find 0669 which is really close to it
0615: start_action sequence @3                             ;; this is for starting the action_sequence
0605: unknown_action_sequence $3 "PISS_IN" "PAULNMAC"  4.0  0  0  0  0 -1
064C: make_particle_visible  @17                           ;; make the particule @17 visible, thanks to spaceeinstein to find the opcode
0605: unknown_action_sequence $3 "PISS_LOOP" "PAULNMAC"  4.0  0  0  0  0  -1
0605: unknown_action_sequence $3 "PISS_OUT" "PAULNMAC" 4.0  0  0  0  0 -1
0001: wait  6000 ms
0650: destroy_particle @17           ;; destroy the little drops
0616: end_action_sequnece @3          ;; this is for ending the action_sequence
0001: wait  5000 ms
01B9: set_actor $3 armed_weapon_to  @16

:CHIOTTES_1
00D6: if  25
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2238.0   -1068.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0   ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2279.0   -1139.0   1050.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0   ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2193.0   -1223.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0   ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2344.0   -1062.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0   ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2254.0   -1217.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0   ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2321.0   -1005.0   1054.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0   ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
004D: jump_if_false ££TEXT_2
0002: jump ££FEELBETTERNOW_1

:COPAS_1
01C0: @4 = player $2 wanted_level
810F:   NOT   player $2 wanted_level >  1
0008: @4 +=  1;; integer values
010D: set_player $2 wanted_level_to  @4

:TEXT_2
03E5: text_box 'DUNLOCK'        ;; this should be some text like: "The cops don't like you piss anywhere, they'll piss you off now."
03E6: remove_text_box
0002: jump ££COPAS_1

:CRAPASS_1
00BA: text_styled 'M_FAIL'  1000 ms  1 ;; this should be some text like: "You disgusting boy, you've craped your pants, the cops don't like dirty asses like you, they'll piss you off now."
0002: jump ££COPAS_1

:EMERGENCY_1
0039:   @2 ==  0;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££CRAPASS_1
03E5: text_box 'DUNLOCK'                  ;; this should be some text like: "You need to take piss, find yourself some bathroom before it's too late."
03BC: @10 = create_sphere  2238.0   -1068.0   1049.0  1.0               ;; this are the toilets you can go in your homes
03BC: @12 = create_sphere  2279.0   -1139.0   1050.0  1.0               ;; this are the toilets you can go in your homes
03BC: @11 = create_sphere  2193.0   -1223.0   1049.0  1.0               ;; this are the toilets you can go in your homes
03BC: @15 = create_sphere  2344.0   -1062.0   1049.0  1.0               ;; this are the toilets you can go in your homes
03BC: @13 = create_sphere  2254.0   -1217.0   1049.0  1.0               ;; this are the toilets you can go in your homes
03BC: @14 = create_sphere  2321.0   -1005.0   1054.0  1.0               ;; this are the toilets you can go in your homes
04CE: @20 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 1333.0   -628.0   109.0       ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @21 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 2233.0   159.0   27.0         ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @22 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -2080.0   -2309.0   30.0      ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @23 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -1444.0   -1534.0   101.0     ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @24 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -2028.0   -44.0   38.0        ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @25 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -2100.0   899.0    76.0       ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @26 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -1048.0   1545.0    33.0      ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @27 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 1277.0   2522.0     10.0      ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @28 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 2371.0   2165.0     10.0      ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @29 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -1534.0  2650.0    55.0       ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @30 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 206.0   -109.0   4.0          ;; the icons going with it
0006: @32 =  0;; integer values
0209: @1 = random_int  300  480     ;; time in sec before you crap your pants
0012: @1 *=  1000                 ;; integer values
0006: @2 =  1                     ;; integer values;will be used checks if it's urgent !!!, 1=urgent, 0= not urgent yet
0002: jump ££CJPISS_30

:FEELBETTERNOW_1
04EF: release_animation "PAULNMAC"
0039:   @2 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££CJPISS_20
03BD: destroy_sphere @10      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
03BD: destroy_sphere @11      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
03BD: destroy_sphere @12      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
03BD: destroy_sphere @13      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
03BD: destroy_sphere @14      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
03BD: destroy_sphere @15      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @20      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @21      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @22      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @23      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @24      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @25      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @26      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @27      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @28      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @29      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @30      ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0002: jump ££CJPISS_20

Well as i said before with the B2R mod it doesn't work because of this bloody size llimit of the main.scm, i really tried to make it as short as possible but i can't get it shorter than it has to be, if i take some out i won't have anything left !!!!

But it works really fine on the original main.scm (thanks again to Demarest for advices and encouraging).

Have fun people

HELLO
I CAN NOT FIND THE CODE
00D6: if 0
0038: $ON_MISSION == 0 ;; integer values

wylincoyote
  • wylincoyote

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:44 AM Edited by wylincoyote, 13 September 2005 - 05:08 AM.

QUOTE (cns @ Jul 14 2005, 17:58)
As I said I realy dont know how can my mod influence on storyline, cause it doesnt use any deneral part with missions...

bored.gif Bug with petrol in Brown streak fixed.

This may be the problem with the missions in this mod, This mod would be one of the best if this little problem with the missions was finally fixed.

History
-------
09 june 2005 - release of &quot;hot coffee&quot;
* initial release
12 june 2005 - release of &quot;hot coffee v2&quot;
* Included fully nude models
* Included Craig kostelecky's &quot;Opened up&quot; mod
* Included Hammer83's &quot;sacensor&quot; tool for gameplay friendly version
16 june 2005 - release of &quot;hot coffee v2 for XBOX&quot;
* enable gameplay friendly version for the XBOX

17 june 2005 - release of &quot;hot coffee v2.1&quot;
* fixed problem with triggering mission with the &quot;quick action&quot; version <---- this is what your mod needs.
* removed limit of one date per day, date as often as you want.

it also changes dating to any time of day but my guess is if you use 2.1 code in replace of your Hot Coffee.
other than that your mod is great and would like to use the petrol in my store bought copy of SA. xmas.gif xmas.gif xmas.gif xmas.gifhttp://grandtheftaut...offee_Mod;44662

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:46 AM

I've avoided this topic pretty much since the beginning because cns and I got off on the wrong foot. However, tomworld10 has really inspired me to lend a hand where I'm able. I'm very busy these days with much to do. But I understand you guys are frequently hitting the file size limit of MAIN. Thought maybe I could pitch in by streamlining and/or slimming down some of the code. I just hope my brain still functions this way because I've been focused solely on savegame compatibility for almost 2 months now. confused.gif

wylincoyote
  • wylincoyote

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:59 AM Edited by wylincoyote, 13 September 2005 - 05:10 AM.

the peeing script sounds cool but I think it would suck to really scramble to the nearest toilet.. why not be able to piss by tree's outside? or maybe just behind any building, like the same area that you can take hookers in your car and make the car move up and down.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:26 AM

I'm not trying to embarrass anybody, but I just noticed that in a GLANCE at the pissing code, I can shave off 324 bytes! wow.gif This post is mostly directed at tomworld10...

Codes travels linearly. So you'll never need
CODE
0002: jump ��CJPISS_20

Taking out the jump will still run the next section, so there's 7 bytes saved. For that matter, now you have back to back waits, the first of which is a mystery to have. You can chuck it altogether, or just up the second to 3000. Either way, there's 5 more bytes saved.

Next comes a lesson every bit as cool as thread timers wink.gif One that will save you 312 bytes! I noticed you have
CODE
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2238.0   -1068.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2279.0   -1139.0   1050.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2193.0   -1223.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2344.0   -1062.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2254.0   -1217.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2321.0   -1005.0   1054.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
004D: jump_if_false ��TEXT_2
...as well as
CODE
03BC: @10 = create_sphere  2238.0   -1068.0   1049.0  1.0
03BC: @12 = create_sphere  2279.0   -1139.0   1050.0  1.0
03BC: @11 = create_sphere  2193.0   -1223.0   1049.0  1.0
03BC: @15 = create_sphere  2344.0   -1062.0   1049.0  1.0
03BC: @13 = create_sphere  2254.0   -1217.0   1049.0  1.0
03BC: @14 = create_sphere  2321.0   -1005.0   1054.0  1.0

...later in the code...

03BD: destroy_sphere @10
03BD: destroy_sphere @11
03BD: destroy_sphere @12
03BD: destroy_sphere @13
03BD: destroy_sphere @14
03BD: destroy_sphere @15
...and I couldn't help but notice that the coords are identical. Well guess what? See the 0 () in those conditionals? That's a beautiful thing that's been there since GTA3. If you change that 0 to 1 (in MB, that also adds in-sphere between the parentheses), a sphere is generated at those coords as large as the largest radius you're sniffing for. This is a rarity (a conditional that is also a command). By changing the 0's in your conditionals there to 1's, you will not need to create or destroy spheres; they're built into the conditionals colgate.gif Not only does this save you 312 bytes, but it frees up 6 local vars assuming they're not used elsewhere. There's only one downside: if the wait you use between running of the conditionals is too large, the spheres will appear to flicker. If this happens, tone down the wait amount a bit and it should appear fluent. Pretty cool, huh? wink.gif

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:50 AM

Hi
@maxmoretensen: I was talking to jbond about the petrol (look page 3 or 5 or 7 of the topic i can't remeber) thread not the cj piss thread i posted. The cj piss thread will be on even while on mission, that's probably why you can't find it. But the same way as the petrol thread if you don't want it to happend while your on mission put that
CODE
00D6: if 0
0038: $ON_MISSION == 0;; integer values

just after that :
CODE
0001: wait  200 ms

All this parts belongs to the petrol thread and jbond:
CODE

I know i've written a lot but you might should a better read of the message.

@Demarest: I/We can't blame you for that because savegame compatibily (Darkpact, for those who don't know yet) is that cool that i couldn't even believe it was possible, I've seen the website you've done for it, and thanks to make it as if any newbi could do it him(her, less likely to happened but i'm still hoping.... sigh.gif)self. Everytime i think of it i'm still having trouble to believe it !!!!!!

@wylincoyote: Try it !!!!!!! First you don't have to go to the toilets you can piss anywhere BUT you'd get one star, well one little star isn't that hard to get away from. Second i actually thought of that but then two problems occured:
First i don't know how to know if a copas is looking at you or nearby (I think that's what you meant), (actaully i do know how to make that but it will make the thread much longer, using 0320 and some other code, and i thought that on little star was less painful than all this code, and by the way when your wanted level is over 2 it doesn't had anymore stars.)
Second, like i said in another topic it would made much longer (at least 3 to 5 line if i counted right, and as it already over the limit in B2R mod, i don't think i'd bothered adding it).
But thanks for posting your comment, i like to hear feedback. You really should try it, i've explained how to do it and if you still have trouble just ask.

Have fun people

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:46 AM Edited by tomworld10, 07 May 2006 - 01:23 PM.

[UPDATED]: Look at bottom message

Thanks Demarest !!!!!!
I'm a f*uckwit !!!!!!
I actually knew about the 1 or the 0 in the if actor near point !!!!!!! (and actually since a bloody while ago!!!)
But as i just thought of that i now remember why i've done the whole part of creating and destroying the spheres, it's because i wanted the sphere to appear only when it's an urgence (first 1200 to 1500 seconds no sphere, then when it tells you that you really need to go it shows the icons and the spheres, and then you've got 5 to 8 mins...)

But actually i've never noticed that it's actually both a command and a conditionals all together it didn't bothered me it seemed so logical for me to have the sphere by putting the 1, you're right that's pretty cool.

But as I just tested it's not enough to make it work in the B2R mod (still 221 bytes over, better than 491 over like it was before but not enough yet whatsthat.gif ).

Anyway you meant :
CODE
0001: wait  3000 ms

0006: @32 =  0;; integer values;;  internal timer thanks to demarest for the explaination
0209: @1 = random_int  1200  1500      ;; time in second before you need to piss
0012: @1 *=  1000;; integer values
0006: @2 =  0;; integer values;will be used checks if it's urgent !!!

0001: wait  10 ms
0256:   player $2 defined     ;; I use that to check if player's been wasted/busted, much better and much working than the swasted or busted check
004D: jump_if_false ��FEELBETTERNOW_1
801D:  NOT  @32 > @1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ��EMERGENCY_1                              
004D: jump_if_false ��CJPISS_30
0001: wait  1000 ms                       ;; to make it as a long press on the touch
004D: jump_if_false ��CJPISS_30

004D: jump_if_false ��CJPISS_40

0470: @16 = actor $3  armed_weapon unknown
01B9: set_actor $3 armed_weapon_to  0          ;; so you don't piss with a gun in your hand
066A: attach_particle "PETROLCAN" to_actor $3 offset 0.0  .58 -.08  0.0  .01  0.0  1 @17;; this create the particules that make the little drops  tahnks to spaceeinstein to find 0669 which is really close to it
0615: start_action sequence @3                           ;; this is for starting the action_sequence
0605: unknown_action_sequence $3 "PISS_IN" "PAULNMAC"  4.0  0  0  0  0 -1
064C: make_particle_visible  @17                         ;; make the particule @17 visible, thanks to spaceeinstein to find the opcode
0605: unknown_action_sequence $3 "PISS_LOOP" "PAULNMAC"  4.0  0  0  0  0  -1
0605: unknown_action_sequence $3 "PISS_OUT" "PAULNMAC" 4.0  0  0  0  0 -1
0650: destroy_particle @17         ;; destroy the little drops
0616: end_action_sequnece @3        ;; this is for ending the action_sequence
01B9: set_actor $3 armed_weapon_to  @16

00FF:   actor $3  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2238.0   -1068.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0 ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2279.0   -1139.0   1050.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0 ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2193.0   -1223.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0 ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2344.0   -1062.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0 ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2254.0   -1217.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0 ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $3  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2321.0   -1005.0   1054.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0 ;; checks if you're in the bathroom
004D: jump_if_false ��TEXT_2
0002: jump ��FEELBETTERNOW_1

0002: jump ��FEELBETTERNOW_1

03E5: text_box 'DUNLOCK'      ;; this should be some text like: "The cops don't like you piss anywhere, they'll piss you off now."
0002: jump ��COPAS_1

00BA: text_styled 'M_FAIL'  1000 ms  1;; this should be some text like: "You disgusting boy, you've craped your pants, the cops don't like dirty asses like you, they'll piss you off now."
0002: jump ��COPAS_1

0039:   @2 ==  0;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ��CRAPASS_1
03E5: text_box 'DUNLOCK'                ;; this should be some text like: "You need to take piss, find yourself some bathroom before it's too late."
04CE: @20 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 1333.0   -628.0   109.0     ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @21 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 2233.0   159.0   27.0       ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @22 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -2080.0   -2309.0   30.0    ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @23 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -1444.0   -1534.0   101.0   ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @24 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -2028.0   -44.0   38.0      ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @25 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -2100.0   899.0    76.0     ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @26 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -1048.0   1545.0    33.0    ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @27 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 1277.0   2522.0     10.0    ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @28 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 2371.0   2165.0     10.0    ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @29 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at -1534.0  2650.0    55.0     ;; the icons going with it
04CE: @30 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 32 at 206.0   -109.0   4.0        ;; the icons going with it
0006: @32 =  0;; integer values
0209: @1 = random_int  30  48   ;; time in sec vefore you crap your pants
0012: @1 *=  1000               ;; integer values
0006: @2 =  1                   ;; integer values;will be used checks if it's urgent !!!, 1=urgent, 0= not urgent yet
0002: jump ��CJPISS_30

0039:   @2 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ��CJPISS_20
0164: disable_marker @20    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @21    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @22    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @23    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @24    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @25    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @26    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @27    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @28    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @29    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0164: disable_marker @30    ;;because you've pissed you don't need to see the markers and the spheres
0002: jump ��CJPISS_20

And it shouldn't be blinky (flicker if it's what you meant) with a wait of 10ms in CJPISS_30

Actually maybe there is some more useless waits or useless crap i've added when it's crashing coz when it happened i always panic and add waits everywhere or delete things that most (all) of the time have noting to do with the bug.

Well thank to the corrector

Have fun

[UPDATE] I had a look on that and many thing that I actually don't like so I made a new version of it

first :
CODE
004F: create_thread @CJPISS

then :
CODE
:CJPISS
03A4: name_thread 'CJPISS'
004F: create_thread @DIRTY

0006: 32@ =  0 // integer values //  internal timer thanks to demarest for the explaination
0209: 1@ = random_int  1200  1500         // time in second before you need to piss
0012: 1@ *=  1000 // integer values
0006: 2@ =  0 // integer values//will be used checks if it's urgent !!!

0001: wait  10 ms
0256:   player $PLAYER_CHAR defined        // I use that to check if player's been wasted/busted, much better and much working than the swasted or busted check
004D: jump_if_false @FEELBETTERNOW_1
801D:  NOT  32@ > 1@ // integer values
004D: jump_if_false @EMERGENCY_1
00D6: if  and
80DF:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving
00E1:   key_pressed  0  4
004D: jump_if_false @CJPISS_30
0001: wait  1000 ms                          // to make it as a long press on the touch
00D6: if  and
004D: jump_if_false @CJPISS_30

004D: jump_if_false @CJPISS_40

0470: 16@ = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  armed_weapon unknown
01B9: set_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR armed_weapon_to  0             // so you don't piss with a gun in your hand
066A: 17@ attach_particle "PETROLCAN" to_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset 0.0 0.58 -0.08 0.0 0.01 0.0  1 // this create the particules that make the little drops  tahnks to spaceeinstein to find 0669 which is really close to it
0615: start_action sequence 3@                              // this is for starting the action_sequence
0605: unknown_action_sequence $PLAYER_ACTOR "PISS_IN" "PAULNMAC"  4.0  0  0  0  0 -1
064C: make_particle_visible  17@                            // make the particule @17 visible, thanks to spaceeinstein to find the opcode
0605: unknown_action_sequence $PLAYER_ACTOR "PISS_LOOP" "PAULNMAC"  4.0  0  0  0  0  -1
0605: unknown_action_sequence $PLAYER_ACTOR "PISS_OUT" "PAULNMAC" 4.0  0  0  0  0 -1
0650: destroy_particle 17@            // destroy the little drops
0616: end_action_sequnece 3@           // this is for ending the action_sequence
01B9: set_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR armed_weapon_to  16@

00D6: if  OR
00FF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2238.0   -1068.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0    // checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2279.0   -1139.0   1050.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0    // checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2193.0   -1223.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0    // checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2344.0   -1062.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0    // checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2254.0   -1217.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0    // checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 ()near_point_on_foot 2321.0   -1005.0   1054.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0    // checks if you're in the bathroom
00FF: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 368.0 -57.0 1001.0 radius 5.0 1.5 3.0
004D: jump_if_false @TEXT_2
0002: jump @FEELBETTERNOW_1

01C0: 4@ = player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level
810F:   NOT   player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level >  1
004D: jump_if_false @FEELBETTERNOW_1
0008: 4@ +=  1 // integer values
010D: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level_to  4@
0002: jump @FEELBETTERNOW_1

054C: use_GXT_table 'HEIST1'
0001: wait 0 ms
00BC: text_highpriority 'HE1_AJ' 2000 ms 1
0002: jump @COPAS_1

054C: use_GXT_table 'CESAR1'
00BC: text_highpriority 'CES1_CD' 2000 ms 1
0004: $CRAPPED = 1 // integer values
0002: jump @COPAS_1

0039:   2@ ==  0 // integer values
004D: jump_if_false @CRAPASS_1
054C: use_GXT_table 'CASINO4'
00BC: text_highpriority 'CAS4_KE' 2000 ms 1
0006: 32@ =  0 // integer values
0209: 1@ = random_int  300  480      // time in sec before you crap your pants
0012: 1@ *=  1000                  // integer values
0006: 2@ =  1                      // integer values//will be used checks if it's urgent !!!, 1=urgent, 0= not urgent yet
0002: jump @CJPISS_30

0039:   2@ ==  1 // integer values
004D: jump_if_false @CJPISS_20
0002: jump @CJPISS_20

:DIRTY
00D6: if
 04A4: $CRAPPED == 1
004D: jump_if_false @DIRTY
0652: 1@ = stat 80; integer
0652: 2@ = stat 66; integer
0652: 3@ = stat 67; integer
0652: 4@ = stat 64; integer
0652: 5@ = stat 65; integer
0652: 6@ = stat 68; integer
0629: change_stat 80 to 0 // integer
0629: change_stat 66 to 0 // integer
0629: change_stat 67 to 0 // integer
0629: change_stat 64 to 0 // integer
0629: change_stat 65 to 0 // integer
0629: change_stat 68 to 0 // integer
08F7: get_player $PLAYER_CHAR clothing id 2 model 7@ clothes 8@

:DIRTY_10
08F7: get_player $PLAYER_CHAR clothing id 2 model 9@ clothes 10@
 84A4: NOT 7@ == 9@
004D: jump_if_false @DIRTY_10
0004: $CRAPPED = 0 // integer values
0629: change_stat 80 to 1@ // integer
0629: change_stat 66 to 2@ // integer
0629: change_stat 67 to 3@ // integer
0629: change_stat 64 to 4@ // integer
0629: change_stat 65 to 5@ // integer
0629: change_stat 68 to 6@ // integer
0002: jump @DIRTY

and because there is a save disk that's too close to the pan we'll have to move it a bit, so find :
CODE
0005: $898 = 2278.1389 // floating-point values
0005: $916 = -1139.583 // floating-point values
0005: $934 = 1050.3979 // floating-point values
0005: $952 = 2281.5239 // floating-point values
0005: $970 = -1139.37 // floating-point values
0005: $988 = 1049.8979 // floating-point values
0005: $1006 = 273.5033 // floating-point values

and replace with
CODE
0005: $898 = 2284.5 // floating-point values
0005: $916 = -1134.0 // floating-point values
0005: $934 = 1050.3979 // floating-point values
0005: $952 = 2282.8 // floating-point values
0005: $970 = -1134.1 // floating-point values
0005: $988 = 1049.8979 // floating-point values
0005: $1006 = 90.5033 // floating-point values

So now it's like that :
user posted image

Now when you crap your pants you'll get 0 respect (on all 6 differents respect -look at Sa documentation topic and look for the stats for respect) until you change your pants.

And there is proper text now :
user posted image
That's mean you got to go have a pee.

When you piss anywhere you'll get that message
user posted image
It's mean that the pigs don't like you to piss anywhere they'll piss you off now !!!

When you crap your pants you dirty ass will get that text :
user posted image
Same as before the copas don't like dirty people like you having dirty pants. Your respects are trun to zero until you change your pants again.

And to start pissing you have to press both "action" and "yes" at the same time.

Well Have fun again

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:05 PM

Taking a look at it now for continuity. Will write out my thoughts here as they come to me...

Right off the bat, your if player defined check jumps to code that has an unneeded wait, releases an animation that's not loaded, and disables markers not set. I understand what you're saying about waits, but understanding when and how to use them is a beautiful thing. MOSTLY in just loops.

Just noticed that you have this set to make have to piss every 2 to 2.5 minutes. That would grow old instantly. I could see maybe every 20-25 minutes instead. Changing from/to
CODE
0209: @1 = random_int  120  150
0012: @1 *=  1000
CODE
0209: @1 = random_int  1200000  1500000
...saves 3 bytes. Or you could just use 120000 and 150000 if you REALLY wanted 2-2.5 minutes. Still saves 3.

CODE
0001: wait  1000 ms                        ;; to make it as a long press on the touch
...is not the right way to check for key holding. Unfortunately, the right way is more byte heavy:
CODE
0005: @33 =  0

:KEYPRESSLOOP
0001: wait  100 ms                        ;; to make it as a long press on the touch
0019:   @33 >  1000;; integer values
...which sadly adds 30 bytes.

Put the load animation command in the section before the if loaded check. That's not a command you need to/should be looping.

PISSNG_1 has nothing referencing it, so it's a wasted label. Label headings weigh nothing though. The wait there however comes RIGHT after a wait from the loop. Not needed. There's 4 more bytes for you.

There's not really a need to store your weapon and switch back to it. If you were to remove that feature, you'd also remove any usefulness (which isn't much to begin with) having a wait 6000 and wait 5000 back to back. Removing those 3 lines frees up 21 bytes. Likewise, I DO believe that since your code has no 0618 (which it doesn't need), you do not need 0615 or 0616. Try removing them and seeing if it behaves the same. If so, there's another 10 bytes freed up. Also, after the wait 6000 is where the release animation should be. You're done with it there.

This next bit is very large. As of right now, your code doesn't actually use @2. Not to mention that this entire routine is almost senseless unless not pissing regularly had side effects. Like if @2 were to make it to 2, you'd have pissed your pants and your respect and sex appeal are temporarily down to 0 until you change clothes and even then, your respect could be slightly dented afterwards. That's a lot of code and until you add such negative consequences, differentiating between emergency and not is very weighty and takes up tons of locals for the radar. To cut out all of :EMERGENCY_1 :CRAPASS_1 and :FEELBETTERNOW_1 (yes I realize this would me repointing several jumps) as well as the initial @2 = 0, you're talking about freeing up 443 bytes. Granted that that includes 18 bytes for the release animation code that MUST remain, but still.

If you insist on keeping emergency status, then again, the random commands can be changed from/to
CODE
0209: @1 = random_int  30  48
0012: @1 *=  1000
CODE
0209: @1 = random_int  30000  48000
...saves only 2 bytes.

The last cleanup I have requires you to understand if check inverting. For details, check this post which just happens to use your if as an example. Now that I'm actually looking at your code, it's more useful than I thought. Your code sections are kind of jumbled up. That doesn't effect performance really since you're jumping where you need to go. But if you instead arrange the blocks to flow from one to the next, you can free up jumps which are normally 7 bytes each. Here we can remove 2 by inverting your if check and reording the sections like so (your wait 0 in COPAS_1 was also removed for another 4 bytes free)
CODE
00D6: if  5
80FF:   NOT   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2238.0   -1068.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
80FF:   NOT   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2279.0   -1139.0   1050.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
80FF:   NOT   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2193.0   -1223.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
80FF:   NOT   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2344.0   -1062.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
80FF:   NOT   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2254.0   -1217.0   1049.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
80FF:   NOT   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 2321.0   -1005.0   1054.0 radius  1.0  1.0  1.0
03E5: text_box 'DUNLOCK'       ;; this should be some text like: "The cops don't like you piss anywhere, they'll piss you off now."
Since your code doesn't flow FROM EMERGENCY_1 to FEELBETTERNOW_1, you could put FEELBETTERNOW_1 in front of EMERGENCY_1 and knock off the last jump in the code I just posted for another 7 bytes free.

Hope that helps colgate.gif

jbond
  • jbond

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2005 - 11:31 AM Edited by jbond, 15 September 2005 - 11:13 AM.

one other question: something is wrong with my hotcoffeemod, i played btr amoment and go to girlfriend( all normnal) but after the blo.w-job, the f.u.xking is on warpspeed, i meant they action of the scene is very fast( many bangs per minute), so it isn´t funny anymore.

i don´t understand, the first times it runs in normal time, i only change some graficsettings and i have a new gamepad, but i can´t believe that that is the reason.

does anybody know what is going on?? maybe someone with same problem???

problem found: it´s the frame limiter, i have to put it on for hotcoffee.

@demarest: can you make the btr- missions function? you pretend to be a good modder

maxmortensen
  • maxmortensen

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:02 AM

can some please fix tgh gas mod please

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=202958

jbond
  • jbond

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:10 PM

probably cns havn´t the time to work on this mod (studies).

so could please someone take a look for the mission problem
(i think it´s same problem which was on hotcoffee 2.0, 2.1 was in function), so the problem could figured out between the to version and the reason could be used for b2r.

please please please

i want to play the missions again with b2r: please help cryani.gif

fastbuickgn
  • fastbuickgn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:03 PM

cns if you read this and you have a chance could you please post your code for this mod without inserting it in the script.

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:33 AM Edited by tomworld10, 05 May 2006 - 01:53 PM.

[UPDATED] : The old code had some bugs that made the game crash they've been fixed and again the same day...

Hi
As the B2R topic is cooling down, i want to burn it up a bit by extinguishing fires before it gets cold meat !!!!!!

Let say that now in the State of San Andreas every car must have in it a fire extinguisher (it's really a law in many countries, you end up with a USELESS 2kg extinguisher which doesn't allow to put much fire out but.....), just that doesn't seem too exiciting, but if this fire extinguisher allows you to put out the fire on your car that you were driving and then keep going (carefully) on your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds more usefull now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So let me explain clearly what it does, WHILE your driving (only when driving) when your car gets on fire you get out (as usual for not suicide candidates) and it gives you a fire extinguisher automatically (of course it will replace the weapon which was in the fire extinguisher slot) with 60 ammos (that's not much but its enough to get you going and it refers to the obligatory 2kg fire extinguisher you get in reality), don't waste your ammos, you might need it, and then you put fire out, you got 25s to do it, and then get back in the car. And because you weren't watching or because some ped stolen his license smile.gif , you've crashed again your car and because you don't want it to blow up (because you spent time modding it or whatever reason) you do the same put the fire out, but this time it won't give you more fire extinguisher ammos (you can extinguish one fire with only about 20 ammos, so you should be fine with 2x30), and your car won't be working no more !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah of course it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, this time your car is totally f*cked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and in reality cars don't go no more after 2 fires (usualy one is enough but....), you just have to call the towtruck to come and get your car (I've nearly done that but it's not handling the car mods, isn't been test with passenger mod, some little bugs and still to crashy for a release yet, but coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). If you got your car fixed it will do as if it's brand new (for example it works very well with HESOYAM cheat code.....) and regives you a chance to get where you wanted to go.

Some screenies
user posted image
"Oh sh*t, I got to extinguish this fire !!!!!"

user posted image
"you think a little fire like you is gonna scares me !!!!!!!!!"

user posted image
"That's it, I can keep going now....."

user posted image
Looks really cool on kart and bikes

user posted image
I love this picture

user posted image
As you've probably seen on this picture there is a little known bug (it's not really a bug) with cars with the engine a the back (i think the picture is self-explaining), the fire don't come right because the fires always come at the same place of the car (front right), acutally i finally found it usefull because at least you don't have to look for it, you'll know where it is whatever car your driving.

Anyway, here is the code [Updated code]and again
CODE
:CARFIRE
03A4: name_thread 'CARFIRE'

:CARFIRE_15
0001: wait 200 ms
0006: 3@ = 0 // integer values
0006: 4@ = 0 // integer values
0006: 5@ = 0 // integer values
008A: $11128 = 3@ // integer values and handles

:CARFIRE_43
0001: wait 20 ms
 0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_15
 00DF: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_43
00D6: if and
 84C8: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_flying_vehicle
 84A7: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_boat
03C0: $11128 = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR car

:CARFIRE_126
0001: wait 20 ms
 00DF: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_126
 00DB: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car $11128
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_516
 0039: 3@ == 2 // integer values
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_213
0002: jump @CARFIRE_468

:CARFIRE_213
0001: wait 500 ms
 8038: NOT $11128 == 0 // integer values
 8495: not car $11128 burning
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_259
0002: jump @CARFIRE_126

:CARFIRE_259
03F5: unknown_prepare_car $11128 for_explosion flag 0
0224: set_car $11128 health_to 249
0006: 32@ = 0 // integer values
0325: 2@ = create_car $11128 fire

:CARFIRE_294
 8019: not 32@ > 25000 // integer values
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_511
00D6: if and
 80DF: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving
 0039: 3@ == 0 // integer values
 0039: 4@ == 0 // integer values
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_389

:CARFIRE_348
0247: request_model #FIRE_EX
 0248: model #FIRE_EX available
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_348
01B2: give_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR weapon 42 ammo 60 // Load the weapon model before using this
0006: 4@ = 1 // integer values

:CARFIRE_389
 02D0: fire 2@ extinguished
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_294
02D1: remove_fire 2@
0224: set_car $11128 health_to 260
03F5: unknown_prepare_car $11128 for_explosion flag 1
 0039: 3@ == 0 // integer values
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_457
0006: 3@ = 1 // integer values

:CARFIRE_457
0006: 3@ = 2 // integer values

:CARFIRE_468
0227: 6@ = car $11128 health
 0029: 6@ >= 950 // integer values
004D: jump_if_false @CARFIRE_126

:CARFIRE_511
02D1: remove_fire 2@

:CARFIRE_516
 056E: carcass_of_car $11128 valid
 8038: NOT $11128 == 0 // integer values
03F5: unknown_prepare_car $11128 for_explosion flag 1
01C3: remove_references_to_car $11128 // Like turning a car into any random car
0002: jump @CARFIRE_15

This time it's really not a hudge piece of code i was actually surprised that it is so short biggrin.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a funny screenshot i've done while working on this project, it doesn't work of course (and yes even in reality you can't switch most fires off by peeing on it....particulary when it's an oil, fuel and plastic fire!!!!!!!) but i was rolling on the ground laughing....
user posted image
user posted image

I've to split the message because i've gone mad with the screenshots....

Have fun people

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:44 AM Edited by tomworld10, 17 February 2007 - 03:39 PM.

reHi
This is the end of my last message:

While i'm on screenies here are some to make you drool a bit until my next message (that sounds really really pretentious...) here some of the future "get a tow" mod-part (not a full mod just a piece of a mod.....)

user posted image
"-Hello, I've f*cked my car come and get it towed to the next garage."
"-Yes sir we're coming right away"

user posted image
"-I hope you didn't rush on my account!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell, you took a while!!!!!, i've got business to mind"

user posted image
"-Well she's right there"
"-you've done your job well, it's totally f*cked right, i'll tow her to the garage and see if we can do something about it...."
"-Hope so, with the price i'm paying you"

user posted image
"-He's finally gone, I thought he'd be talking forever!!!"

user posted image
user posted image
"-They've got a nice shop with nice cars it's a shame they don't work and i can't steal them!!!!"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
"-Oh crap they're not very friendly when they're aimed or shooted, or even if i shoot those breakdown cars!!!!!!!!!!!, this time they might keep my car as a refund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i didn't think writting all that but was fun making this little comic, but do not worry it's about 80% done so you shouldn't have to wait too long to have it released.
COMING SOON
Sorry it will be in a long time.....

NEVER forget to have fun girls'n boyz

maxmortensen
  • maxmortensen

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2005 - 06:42 AM

ARE MAKE THIS MODS
some is it a mian.scm mods
if it is it f***ing cool

is it going the have the drive mod or the fuel mod?

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:49 AM

@tomworld: You win the cutest 2 posts of the year award smile.gif

jbond
  • jbond

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:56 PM

ok, now i have made a missionskript working-version by myself.
it reduces the b2r features to a functional minimum.

i want to know how the response is. if you want this version for download, post it, then i will got the permission.

fastbuickgn
  • fastbuickgn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:51 PM

go for it i have been going crazy checking code if you post it i'll try it. tounge.gif

BogdanR
  • BogdanR

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 November 2005 - 01:48 PM

sorry for bump.

tomworld will you ever release those mods?

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:42 AM

Hi there,

@BogdanR : If your talking about releasing a complete, compile, finished, main.scm and dependencies, well i've got absolutly no-idea if it will even happened...
Due to non-working stuffs, game crashes, troubles with point compiler, lack of time, and mainly beging getting too close or way over the main limit, and i don't really want to post a stripped main.scm from missions and external scripts because it will be No Fun At All...
But you still can copy and paste the code i've post and have plenty of fun, it could be pretty cool too to darkpact'it so you play your savegames, because "fire on car" and "CJ need to piss" are working and ready to install.
About "get a tow" I will send the code i've been writting but it's messy and i havn't touch it for a pretty big while and it's missing a part that you can find on the savegarage creation topic, and then with some work done you'll have a pre-alpha version v0.0 of the mod-piece, and then i authorize you and even recommand you to post it there because i probably won't be doing anything to it for a while (well actually i don't know really, i'll try to find some time for it, like i do now but it's very rare i get freetime now...).

Well girls and guys i don't post much anything those days but i'm around watching

I'll be back in charge some days

Never ever forget HAVE FUN

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:34 AM Edited by tomworld10, 17 November 2005 - 11:03 AM.

Hi,
As i said i send the code for "get a tow" but be forgiving because it's not even a real release well i'm just sending it now coz i've got time today...

well the usual create thread crap and then in the mainpart (sorry for the length, hope it be postable... biggrin.gif ) :

CODE
:BORDEL4_10

:BORDEL4_15
0001: wait  50 ms
00DF:   actor $3 driving
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_20
03C0: $bordel400 = actor $3 car
84C8:   NOT  actor $3 driving flying_vehicle
84A7:   NOT  actor $3 driving boat
847A:   NOT  actor $3 driving motorbike
8137:   NOT   car $bordel400 id == #BMX
8137:   NOT   car $bordel400 id == #BIKE
8137:   NOT   car $bordel400 id == #MTBIKE
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_16
0006: @24 =  0                    ;; integer values
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_15

:BORDEL4_16
0006: @24 =  1                    ;; integer values

:BORDEL4_20
80DF:  NOT  actor $3 driving
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_15
00E1:   key_pressed  0  18
0001: wait  1000 ms                        ;; to make it as a long press on the touch
00D6: if  2
00E1:   key_pressed  0  18
0039:   @24 ==  0;; integer values
020A: set_car $bordel400 door_status_to  2
0519: unknown_car $bordel400 flag  1
0247: request model #CELLPHONE
0729: unknown_action_sequence $3  1
0001: wait  10000 ms
0729: unknown_action_sequence $3  0
0249: release_model #CELLPHONE

:BORDEL4_200
0001: wait  100 ms
0247: request model #TOWTRUCK
0247: request model #WMYMECH
038B: load_requested_models

:BORDEL4_300
0248:    model #TOWTRUCK available
0248:    model #WMYMECH available
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_200
0004: $towed =  1;; integer values
0006: @26 =  0                    ;; integer values
00AA: store_car $bordel400 position_to @4  @5  @6
02C1: set @7 @8 @9 to_car_path_coords_closest_to @4  @5  @6
050A: @25 = distance_between @4  @5  @6 and @7 @8 @9
04C4: create_coordinate @21  @22  @23 from_actor $3 offset  6.0  6.0  0.0
8021:   NOT  @25 >  30.0;; floating-point values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_302
0407: create_coordinate @4  @5  @6 from_car $bordel400 offset  -50.0  -50.0  3.0
02C1: set @7 @8 @9 to_car_path_coords_closest_to @4  @5  @6
0006: @26 =  0                    ;; integer values

:BORDEL4_302
00A5: $bordel401 = create_car #TOWTRUCK at @7 @8 @9
0224: set_car $bordel401 health_to  1000
0129: $bordel402 = create_actor  24 #WMYMECH in_car $bordel401 driverseat
0186: $mark900 = create_marker_above_car $bordel401
018B: show_on_radar $mark900  2

:BORDEL4_310
0039:   @26 ==  0;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_311
05D1: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $bordel401 @21  @22  @23  25.0  1  0  3
04E0: car $bordel401 abandon_path_radius  60
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_312

:BORDEL4_311
05D1: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $bordel401 @21  @22  @23  25.0  1  0  3
04E0: car $bordel401 abandon_path_radius  250

:BORDEL4_312
8104:   NOT actor $bordel402 near_actor $3 radius  15.0  15.0  6.0 sphere  0
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_314
02E3: @12 = car $bordel401 speed
0097: make @12 absolute_float
0185:   car $bordel401 health >=  500
0021:   @12 >  1.0;; floating-point values
0184:   actor $bordel402 health >=  1
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_313

:BORDEL4_313
0223: set_actor $bordel402 health_to  120
00AB: put_car $bordel401 at @21  @22  @23

:BORDEL4_314
05CD: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $bordel401      ;; actor leave car
04C4: create_coordinate @1  @2  @3 from_actor $3 offset  0.0  2.0  0.0
0639: unknown_action_sequence $3 $bordel402            ;;rotate actor to look at actor
05D3: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 @1  @2  @3  6  6000;; actor go to player

:BORDEL4_320
0104:   actor $bordel402 near_actor $3 radius  2.3  2.3  3.0 sphere  0
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_320
0249: release_model #TOWTRUCK
0249: release_model #WMYMECH
01B4: set_player $2 frozen_state  0 (frozen)
0639: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $3            ;;rotate actor to look at actor
0639: unknown_action_sequence $3 $bordel402            ;;rotate actor to look at actor
0373: set_camera_directly_behind_player
0677: AS_actor $3 chat_with_actor $bordel402  1  1
0677: AS_actor $bordel402 chat_with_actor $3  1  1
05C0: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $bordel400  2000;;actor look at car  for 2000ms
05BF: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $3 2000       ;;actor look at actor
05CB: $bordel402 enter_car $bordel401 -1
03F5: unknown_prepare_car $bordel400 for_explosion flag  0
01B4: set_player $2 frozen_state  1 (unfrozen)
03F3: get_car $bordel400 color $10422 $10423
0988: get_car $bordel400 paintjob $10085
0441: $10486 = car $bordel400 model
0004: $towed =  0;; integer values
0004: $slot =  0;; integer values

:BORDEL4_322
8038:   NOT  $slot ==  16;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_325
096D: $bordel400 $slot $carco
0084: $11563($slot,16i) = $carco;; integer values and handles
04F7: status_text $slot  0 line  2 'PETRST'
04F7: status_text $carco  0 line  3 'PETRST'
04F7: status_text $11563($slot,16i)  0 line  4 'PETRST'
0008: $slot +=  1;; integer values
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_322

:BORDEL4_325
00DB:   actor $bordel402 in_car $bordel401
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_325
0407: create_coordinate @21  @22  @23 from_car $bordel400 offset  5.0  -10.0  1.0
05D1: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $bordel401 @21  @22  @23  10.0  1  0  3

:BORDEL4_326
8100:   NOT actor $bordel402 near_point_in_car  @21  @22  @23 radius  4.5  4.5  5.5 sphere  1
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_330
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_327
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_326

:BORDEL4_327
0174: @11 = car $bordel400 z_angle
0175: set_car $bordel401 z_angle_to @11

:BORDEL4_330
0407: create_coordinate @21  @22  @23 from_car $bordel400 offset  0.0  8.0  1.0
05D1: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $bordel401 @21  @22  @23  10.0  1  0  3

:BORDEL4_340
8100:   NOT  actor $bordel402 near_point_in_car  @21  @22  @23 radius  4.5  4.5  5.5 sphere  1
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_345
00D6: if  3
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_341
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_340

:BORDEL4_341

:BORDEL4_345
0519: unknown_car $bordel400 flag  0
0893: put_trailer $bordel400 on_cab $bordel401
00AA: store_car $bordel401 position_to @4  @5  @6
02C1: set @21  @22  @23 to_car_path_coords_closest_to @4  @5  @6
0519: unknown_car $bordel401 flag  1
0519: unknown_car $bordel401 flag  0
05D1: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $bordel401 @21  @22  @23  15.0  1  0  3

:BORDEL4_350
00A0: store_actor $3 position_to @4  @5  @6
00AA: store_car $bordel401 position_to @7 @8 @9  
8021:   NOT  @25 >  250.0;; floating-point values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_356
8100:   NOT  actor $bordel402 near_point_in_car  @21  @22  @23 radius  8.5  8.5  5.5 sphere  1
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_354
07AB:   car $bordel400 attached_to_car $bordel401
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_355
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_350

:BORDEL4_354
04E0: car $bordel401 abandon_path_radius  0
05D1: unknown_action_sequence $bordel402 $bordel401  1670.0  2200.0  11.0  25.0  0  0  0
04E0: car $bordel401 abandon_path_radius  0
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_357

:BORDEL4_355
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_350

:BORDEL4_356
0684: detach_car $bordel400  0.0  0.0  0.0 collision_detection  0
03F5: unknown_prepare_car $bordel400 for_explosion flag  1
020A: set_car $bordel400 door_status_to  1
00A6: destroy_car $bordel400
0164: disable_marker $mark900
01C3: remove_references_to_car $bordel401;; Like turning a car into any random car
01C2: remove_references_to_actor $bordel402;; Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_358

:BORDEL4_357
00A0: store_actor $3 position_to @4  @5  @6
00AA: store_car $bordel401 position_to @7 @8 @9  
8021:   NOT  @25 >  250.0;; floating-point values
8100:   NOT  actor $bordel402 near_point_in_car  1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  4.5  4.5  5.5 sphere  1
07AB:   car $bordel400 attached_to_car $bordel401
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1475
0185:   car $bordel400 health >=  500
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1480

:BORDEL4_358
00D6: if  21
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  100.0  100.0  60.0
0100:   actor $3 near_point_in_car  1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  100.0  100.0  60.0 sphere  0
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_358

:BORDEL4_359
0247: request model #TOWTRUCK
0247: request model #WMYMECH
0247: request model #CHEETAH
0247: request model #BANSHEE
0247: request model $10486
0247: request_model -9 (CR_AMMOBOX)
04ED: load_animation "CAR"

:BORDEL4_360
00D6: if  6
0248:    model #TOWTRUCK available
0248:    model #WMYMECH available
0248:    model #CHEETAH available
0248:    model #BANSHEE available
0248:    model $10486 available
0248:    model -9 (CR_AMMOBOX) available
04EE:    animation "CAR" loaded
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_359
0395: clear_area  1 at  1645.0  2200.0   15.0 range  70.0
0107: @2 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1652.08  2193.83   9.6  
0107: @3 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1652.08  2197.11   9.6
0107: @6 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1653.82  2193.83   9.6  
0107: @7 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1653.82  2197.11   9.6
0107: @4 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1643.0  2190.0   9.6
0107: @5 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1642.4  2190.0   9.6
0107: @8 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1643.0  2190.6   9.6
0107: @9 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1642.4  2190.6   9.6
0107: @10 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1645.0  2190.0   9.6
0107: @11 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1645.6  2190.0   9.6
0107: @12 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1645.0  2190.6   9.6
0107: @13 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1645.6  2190.6   9.6
0107: @18 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1630.82  2194.6   9.6
0107: @15 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1630.82  2191.4   9.6
0107: @16 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1629.08  2194.6   9.6
0107: @17 = create_object -9 (CR_GUNCRATE) at  1629.08  2191.4   9.6
00A5: $bordel400 = create_car $10486 at 1644.0  2194.0  13.0
0175: set_car $bordel400 z_angle_to 180.0
0229: set_car $bordel400 color_to $10422 $10423
06ED: set_car $bordel400 paintjob $10085
0004: $slot =  -1;; integer values

:BORDEL4_700
8038:   NOT  $slot ==  16;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_999
0008: $slot +=  1;; integer values
8038:   NOT   $11563($slot,16i) ==  0;; integer values
004D: jump if false ££BORDEL4_700
0084: $carcomp = $11563($slot,16i);; integer values and handles

:BORDEL4_800
06E9: request_car_component $carcomp
038B: load requested models

:BORDEL4_900
06EA:   car_component_available $carcomp
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_800
06E7: $useless = add_car_component $carcomp to_car $bordel400
06EB: release_car_component $carcomp
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_700

:BORDEL4_999
00A5: @14 = create_car #TOWTRUCK at 1672.0  2195.0  11.0
00A5: @27 = create_car #TOWTRUCK at 1666.0  2198.0  11.0
0519: unknown_car @27 flag  1
0657: car @27 open_component  0
00A5: @28 = create_car #CHEETAH at 1653.0  2195.5  11.0
0657: car @28 open_component  1
0657: car @28 open_component  2
0657: car @28 open_component  3
00A5: @31 = create_car #BANSHEE at 1630.0  2193.0  13.0
0657: car @31 open_component  0
0657: car @31 open_component  2
009A: @29 = create_actor  4 #WMYMECH at 1653.0  2192.3  9.6
0173: set_actor @29 z_angle_to  180.0
009A: @30 = create_actor  4 #WMYMECH at 1666.0  2201.5  9.3
009A: @0 = create_actor  4 #WMYMECH at 1630.0  2196.5  9.6
009A: @1 = create_actor  4 #WMYMECH at 1644.0  2188.5  9.6
0173: set_actor @1 z_angle_to  180.0
0605: actor @30 perform_animation_sequence "FIXN_CAR_LOOP" from_file "CAR"  4.0  1  0  0  1  0 ms
0605: actor @29 perform_animation_sequence "FIXN_CAR_LOOP" from_file "CAR"  4.0  1  0  0  1  0 ms
0605: actor @0 perform_animation_sequence "FIXN_CAR_LOOP" from_file "CAR"  4.0  1  0  0  1  0 ms
0605: actor @1 perform_animation_sequence "FIXN_CAR_LOOP" from_file "CAR"  4.0  1  0  0  1  0 ms
01C3: remove_references_to_car @14;; Like turning a car into any random car
0519: unknown_car @28 flag  1
0519: unknown_car @31 flag  1
0006: @19 =  0;; integer values
0006: @20 =  0;; integer values
0006: @21 =  0;; integer values
0006: @22 =  0;; integer values
0006: @23 =  0;; integer values
0006: @24 =  0;; integer values

:BORDEL4_1361
851A:   NOT  unknown_actor @30 hit_by_actor $3
8457:   NOT  player $2 aiming_at_actor @30
831E:   NOT  vehicle @28 hit_by_weapon  57
851A:   NOT  unknown_actor @29 hit_by_actor $3
8457:   NOT  player $2 aiming_at_actor @29
831E:   NOT  vehicle @31 hit_by_weapon  57
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1370
00D6: if  4
851A:   NOT  unknown_actor @0 hit_by_actor $3
8457:   NOT  player $2 aiming_at_actor @0
851A:   NOT  unknown_actor @1 hit_by_actor $3
8457:   NOT  player $2 aiming_at_actor @1
831E:   NOT  vehicle @27 hit_by_weapon  57
8448:   NOT  actor $3 in_car @27
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1400
8448:   NOT  actor $3 in_car @28
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1410
8448:   NOT  actor $3 in_car @31
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1420
00D6: if  21
00FF:   actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  100.0  100.0  60.0
0100:   actor $3 near_point_in_car  1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  100.0  100.0  60.0 sphere  0
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1365
0202:    actor $3 near_car $bordel400 radius  7.0  7.0 unknown  0
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1361
0605: actor @1 perform_animation_sequence "FIXN_CAR_OUT" from_file "CAR"  4.0  0  0  0  0  0 ms
0639: AS_actor @1 rotate_to_actor $3
05D3: AS_actor @1 go_to 1665.0  2203.0  11.2 speed  4 4000 ms
0001: wait  4000 ms
0677: AS_actor @1 chat_with_actor @30  1  1  
0519: unknown_car $bordel400 flag  0
01C3: remove_references_to_car $bordel400;; Like turning a car into any random car
0006: @23 =  1;; integer values

:BORDEL4_1362
8039:   NOT  @24 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1363
851A:   NOT  unknown_actor @30 hit_by_actor $3
8457:   NOT  player $2 aiming_at_actor @30
831E:   NOT  vehicle @28 hit_by_weapon  57
851A:   NOT  unknown_actor @29 hit_by_actor $3
8457:   NOT  player $2 aiming_at_actor @29
831E:   NOT  vehicle @31 hit_by_weapon  57
00D6: if  4
851A:   NOT  unknown_actor @0 hit_by_actor $3
8457:   NOT  player $2 aiming_at_actor @0
851A:   NOT  unknown_actor @1 hit_by_actor $3
8457:   NOT  player $2 aiming_at_actor @1
831E:   NOT  vehicle @27 hit_by_weapon  57
0256:   player $2 defined
0448:   actor $3 in_car $bordel400
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1363
0006: @24 =  1;; integer values

:BORDEL4_1363
80FF:   NOT  actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  100.0  100.0  60.0
8100:   NOT  actor $3 near_point_in_car  1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  100.0  100.0  60.0 sphere  0
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1362

:BORDEL4_1365
0108: destroy_object @1
0108: destroy_object @2
0108: destroy_object @3
0108: destroy_object @4
0108: destroy_object @5
0108: destroy_object @6
0108: destroy_object @7
0108: destroy_object @8
0108: destroy_object @9
0108: destroy_object @10
0108: destroy_object @11
0108: destroy_object @12
0108: destroy_object @13
0108: destroy_object @18
0108: destroy_object @15
0108: destroy_object @16
0108: destroy_object @17
01C2: remove_references_to_actor @29;; Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian
01C2: remove_references_to_actor @30;; Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian
01C2: remove_references_to_actor @0;; Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian
01C2: remove_references_to_actor @1;; Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian

:BORDEL4_1366
8039:   NOT  @19 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1367
01C3: remove_references_to_car @27;; Like turning a car into any random car

:BORDEL4_1367
8039:   NOT  @20 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1368
01C3: remove_references_to_car @28;; Like turning a car into any random car

:BORDEL4_1368
8039:   NOT  @21 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1369
01C3: remove_references_to_car @31;; Like turning a car into any random car

:BORDEL4_1369
0249: release_model #TOWTRUCK
0249: release_model #CHEETAH
0249: release_model #BANSHEE
0249: release_model #WMYMECH
0249: release_model -9 (CR_GUNCRATE)
04EF: release_animation "CAR"
0249: release_model $10486
0039:   @24 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_358

:BORDEL4_1370
8039:   NOT  @23 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1375
01C3: remove_references_to_car $bordel400;; Like turning a car into any random car
0006: @23 =  1;; integer values

:BORDEL4_1375
8039:   NOT  @22 ==  1;; integer values
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1383
0247: request model #CHROMEGUN

:BORDEL4_1380
0248:    model #CHROMEGUN available
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1375
01B2: give_actor @29 weapon  25 ammo  100;; Load the weapon model before using this
05E2: AS_actor @29 kill_actor $3
01B2: give_actor @30 weapon  25 ammo  100;; Load the weapon model before using this
05E2: AS_actor @30 kill_actor $3
01B2: give_actor @0 weapon  25 ammo  100;; Load the weapon model before using this
05E2: AS_actor @0 kill_actor $3
01B2: give_actor @1 weapon  25 ammo  100;; Load the weapon model before using this
05E2: AS_actor @1 kill_actor $3
0249: release_model #CHROMEGUN
0006: @22 =  1;; integer values

:BORDEL4_1383
0256:   player $2 defined
80FF:   NOT  actor $3  0 ()near_point_on_foot 1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  100.0  100.0  60.0
8100:   NOT  actor $3 near_point_in_car  1670.0  2200.0  11.0 radius  100.0  100.0  60.0 sphere  0
004D: jump_if_false ££BORDEL4_1383
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_1365

:BORDEL4_1400
0006: @19 =  1;; integer values
02D4: unknown_turn_off_car @27 engine
0002: jump ££BORDEL4_1370

:BORDEL4_1410
0006: @20 =  1;; integer values
02D4: unknown_turn_off_car @28 engine

:BORDEL4_1420
0006: @21 =  1;; integer values
02D4: unknown_turn_off_car @31 engine

:BORDEL4_1475

:BORDEL4_1480
0224: set_car $bordel400 health_to  1000

Are you still alive ?????
Sorry again for the length it does but well you'll probably find some stuffs you like in it....

Well i've nearly forgot to say heaps things, first this CANNOT be just copy and past to main.scm, this still need work to get done, actaully it would need to be remelted down to remove many of the repetitions it does, it doesn't work with the modificated cars (does nothing in the present state) but you can see savegarage creations topic http://www.gtaforums...c=200033&st=220 and carmods topic to see what can help you to get working what you want.
What else to say, maybe that you might have to try on a stripped main.scm because you might get over the limit but i havn't try it at all. and i remeber i got lot of trouble sending the guy the right place i want him to say.
Well for anything i'm around to enlight the obscure coding i've done.

Well that's it now you got to f*ck up your car to "get a tow" !!!!!!
People, this should give you some fun but if it doesn't

HAVE FUN ANYWAY

Neko Raven
  • Neko Raven

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2005 - 01:07 AM

Hi...
I am reading this post for some time now and did not find something about so...
Is not the phone missions working on this mod?
I finally started a new game to play it, but I cannot get Cesar's and C.R.A.S.H's missions...

Thank you...

tomworld10
  • tomworld10

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:22 AM

Hi,

Hi...
I am reading this post for some time now and did not find something about so...
Is not the phone missions working on this mod?
I finally started a new game to play it, but I cannot get Cesar's and C.R.A.S.H's missions...

Maybe you've change your phone number and now people who try to get in touch with you can't anymore, have you check the phone battery you might be running out of battery and make the mobile go mad....
Are you sure you are under network coverage, there is many parts in SA that the mobile doesn't find the network it's supposed to and so people can't get in touch with you. It' might depends if your mobile is unlocked because somethimes they just connect to the liberty city network and don't on the SA network.
If after all this checklist your phone still doesn't get phonecalls just go check to your local vodange-oraphone-network shop, and ask for a technical engineer to shove the phone up your rear in confined area to see if it can catch the network better than before... wow.gif
If after all this you still don't get phonecalls it's probably means that you have NO FRIENDS, I'm sorry to tell you that but someone has to because if no-one don't you'll live all your life with the hope of having friends and it'll be very hard for you to realize....Have you thought of taking a shower maybe it could be a part of the explainnation...... tounge.gif

And there is something else, i could just remind you that this is a mod that brings you back to reality and as you probably notice in reality sh*t HAPPENED, so the not-calling part is just done on purpose to make it more realistic !!!!!!!! tounge2.gif

OK, then after all this joking, of course it's not on purpose, and of course the in-game mobile doesn't get network trouble or any kind of trouble but was just so fun finding all the reasons it doesn't work in reality and noticing that not any of those happened in-game. This actually gives me the idea of making a script that' would do that but it'd be more annoying than fun just as you've noticed...
As i'm being serious for a bit this trouble has already been discovered if i remember well, but the time i tried it, i think it actually WORKED for me, so you might want to try with the last version posted and if it still does you will have to wait to the time me or cns or anyone else including YOU, take the bull by the horns (get working seriously on it) and fix the problem.
In other words wait or work.

I'm sorry it always turns up that way lately but as i said before there is many trouble in putting the mod all together and other things, but in fact time is actually the only real barrier but a hugde one... By the way if someone knows a shop where we can buy some time tell me (fell like déjà-vu...) i'll save up some cash to get a truckload!!!!!!!

And Have fun

Neko Raven
  • Neko Raven

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:24 AM

After some hours looking at the codes, I don't know if I can say that I found the problem, but I took some guesses and the game is running with most of the mod and it is working fine... I tested it and got all the calls, up to Cesar's...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users