Photo

What should i do?

12 replies to this topic
simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 08:55 PM

I have a game at 84% done with all the storyline missions finished. I want to do complete my ambulance mission. It's quite hard. Should i keep trying and if so, where should i do it?

I have another game save at 36% with the Ambulance mission completed. Should i just continue with this game and abandon my 84% one?

MetallicaDTFan01
  • MetallicaDTFan01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:13 AM

I'm kind of in the same boat, here. I'm 98% completed and I have to do the Paramedic Missions, Gripped!, and I have to find the Mr. Whoopee Ice Cream Van to get 100%.

It's EXTREMELY hard to do the Paramedic Missions. I really should have done them first. Anyone have any suggestions?

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:59 AM

I say play it again smile.gif No such things as too much GTA3 wink.gif

I wish my Smartlist was up to AI level. You'd DEFINITELY play over then lol.gif

MetallicaDTFan01
  • MetallicaDTFan01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Jun 29 2005, 06:59)
I say play it again smile.gif No such things as too much GTA3 wink.gif

I wish my Smartlist was up to AI level. You'd DEFINITELY play over then lol.gif

Yeah, I've decided I'm probably just gonna start over tomorrow. GTA3 is awesome. If I play it again, I can only get better.

BTW, your guides for the Off-Road Missions REALLY helped me out, especially the one for "Patriot Playground." Just wanted to say thanks!

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 June 2005 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (MetallicaDTFan01 @ Jun 29 2005, 12:08)
BTW, your guides for the Off-Road Missions REALLY helped me out, especially the one for "Patriot Playground." Just wanted to say thanks!

Yeah dem is so obssesed with gta 3 it can't be healthy for him.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (YeTi @ Jun 29 2005, 07:29)
BTW, your guides for the Off-Road Missions REALLY helped me out, especially the one for "Patriot Playground."  Just wanted to say thanks!

He's right. Nah Yeti just apparently feels better about himself when he slams others. As for me, I'm old enough to understand that different people have different likes and carry them to different lengths. My obsession with GTA3 means that this community (when not stabbing me in the back) benefits.

@MDTF01: You're very welcome. GameFAQs's guides really helped me. But a visual representation is SO much better than text. I'm glad they helped you out. As Yeti will so crudely point out, I have a real love for GTA3. Helping others get enjoyment out of it too is awesome smile.gif

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:51 PM

The question remains...
I have a game at 84% done with all the storyline missions finished. I want to do complete my ambulance mission. It's quite hard. Should i keep trying and if so, where should i do it?

I have another game save at 36% with the Ambulance mission completed. Should i just continue with this game and abandon my 84% one?

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2005 - 04:54 PM

Sorry. That's what I meant when I said play it again. If you have one already at 34% with Paramedic done, then by all means continue it smile.gif

Daggdave
  • Daggdave

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Jun 29 2005, 11:18)
My obsession with GTA3 means that this community (when not stabbing me in the back) benefits.

Yeah the people here who actually care about GTA, and all of your hard work sly.gif

soleil
  • soleil

Yes, I play video games.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:13 PM

Why are the paramedic missions so hard? I haven't done them yet, but from what I read it seems you guys are saying it's harder after you do your storyline missions? Is this all San Andreas, or the the original GTA III?

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:38 PM

We didn't mention SA in this topic at all. I don't know where you got that from... confused.gif . Also, there was only one GTA III. Yes the paramedic missions are very hard unless you have alot of patience.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:38 AM

Paramedic is hard in general because it takes a good half hour plus to complete it. Straight. In one vehicle. Without running over anybody. It was easier in VC because the Ambulance isn't quite as easy to flip as in GTA3 and the time alloted was a little more generous. SA felt like it was between GTA3 and VC in terms of difficulty and SA's only real challenge was in how far away some of your pickups were.

To answer your question, Paramedic is so challenging after awhile because of gangs. From the start, the 2nd and 3rd island have Columbians that will shoot at you (sometimes with Uzis). Portland has two missions that will make the Triads hate you, one of which is required to progress in the game. Lastly, your first mission after passing Portland makes the Mafia hate you. At that point, they start packing shotguns. Anybody who didn't know that from reading (I was one of them) will remember the first time they were driving along and just blew up for no apparent reason. Now try avoiding that while half your pickups are in St. Mark's and you can't exit your vehicle without failing. You can't. At least during Vigilante, you can camp outside Mafia territory and pounce when your mark leaves the area.

MetallicaDTFan01
  • MetallicaDTFan01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Jun 29 2005, 11:18)
QUOTE (YeTi @ Jun 29 2005, 07:29)
BTW, your guides for the Off-Road Missions REALLY helped me out, especially the one for "Patriot Playground."  Just wanted to say thanks!

He's right. Nah Yeti just apparently feels better about himself when he slams others. As for me, I'm old enough to understand that different people have different likes and carry them to different lengths. My obsession with GTA3 means that this community (when not stabbing me in the back) benefits.

@MDTF01: You're very welcome. GameFAQs's guides really helped me. But a visual representation is SO much better than text. I'm glad they helped you out. As Yeti will so crudely point out, I have a real love for GTA3. Helping others get enjoyment out of it too is awesome smile.gif

Yeah, that's what I used, too. (GameFAQs) Your guides were definitely the best for the Off-Road missions.

I am also really into GTA3. I like it the best out of all the GTA's. The others are great, but I think that GTA3 is better. I have this thing for NYC and I think that's probably one of the main reasons I'm so into GTA3 over the other ones.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users