wtf moments

1,823 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

^ see me then! I was roaming underwater investigating the sharks myth, I was using the infinite Oxygen cheat (so I'm not gonna drown) while underwater, a Beagle, flew above me! wthplz.png a Beagle. a plane. underwater! flying! :wtf:

josepha916
  • josepha916

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Drove fast from the bar, drifted right to CJ's house, bailed out right before the car hit the fence.

http://tinypic.com/r/33ogxar/5

Sorry for the low image quality.

pawlowskinz
  • pawlowskinz

pawlowskinz

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:26 AM

Drove fast from the bar, drifted right to CJ's house, bailed out right before the car hit the fence.
http://tinypic.com/r/33ogxar/5
Sorry for the low image quality.

How did you do that without hitting breaking the fence beneath?

josepha916
  • josepha916

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

The black trash bag works like a ramp, apparently. This is my first time after many, many times driving and drifting to CJ's house though, so I don't know for sure how. I probably can't do it again.

Forfunonly
  • Forfunonly

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by Forfunonly, 04 January 2014 - 02:11 PM.

i riding my bike at top speed in las venturas airport and i bail out at the time i hit a shamal wing. And somehow i teleported to the outside off the airport. Maybe a glitch  :blink:

Dap300
  • Dap300

GTA III, VC

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:10 PM Edited by Dap300, 07 January 2014 - 02:48 PM.

Was driving home to save after a normal mission after the mission of planting a bug to the ship.. A beagle exploded in my front and my car got set in fire..

EDIT:

I was doing other mission and I saw a Rustler in bad conditions in the sky..  Atleast it didn't exploded and crashed right on me (Apparently we have suicide bombers in PS2?)

SUICIDE BEAGLE:

kGtugwP.jpg

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

I literally just landed perfectly on the parachute mission and it didn't trigger so I had to suicide which resulted in mission failed and all the flight missions starting over. Fml. ios version.

tenderronii
  • tenderronii

Ass Thief

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

wow..i knw the feeling!!!! :(

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:07 AM

There were a lot of them, let's see.

Once I jumped out of plane and fell on a car and survived, got just a small health damage.

roxana.fantasy
  • roxana.fantasy

RoXanA

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

There's this mission u have to go on the top of a mountain and hit the police helis, when i was riding there, i passed a small town, and i saw a plane in a yard :| i jumped out of my car to get the plane(i was so excited) but as soon as i opened the door and sat, it exploded and i was WASTED:| :))
Another cool one, which u might seen it, is that some cars are some how stuck by their front in the earth and their back in the air! That is so coool:))

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

This happened to me a long time ago, but it still is pretty strange and i never posted it.

Shortly put, i entered a exploded car and could drive it. Yes, exploded car. 

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by Hobs, 15 February 2014 - 04:40 PM.

Never! but man would be fun how did this happen? i assume some sort of a "glitch" im intrigued to find out ill hop on now and see if it doesn't happen to me!

Jioyt 123
  • Jioyt 123

20% cooler, in 10 seconds flat!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

have you ever randomly teleported from idle wood to ocean docks or from one place to another. me and my mate wwhere  doing 2 player on ps2 and I hit a police bike, then teleported to ocean docks

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

Yesterday on free-roam, I got 1 star for some crime I did (don't remember exactly what I did), a cop on foot then came running at me. Some random GSF members chased him away, I helped them and AK-ed the cop from about 50 meters distance. Still only 1 star. Then a new cop came running for me, I AK-ed him too. Still just 1 star! All this happened in Ganton.

On the contrary, I have a very few times gotten two stars just from jacking a HPV1000.

have you ever randomly teleported from idle wood to ocean docks or from one place to another. me and my mate wwhere  doing 2 player on ps2 and I hit a police bike, then teleported to ocean docks

Yes, many many times when on a two-wheel vehicle. PS2 free-roam single player.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

In my experience, shooting at a cop with 1 star, regardless of the distance and regardless of whether you kill him or not, it'll upgrade to 2 stars. Strangely, killing 2 cops with a melee attack will remain at 1 star.

When you say you've "gotten two stars just from jacking a HPV1000", do you mean you went from 0 to 2 stars just like that?

This reminds me of a weird incident: I went behind a cop who was shooting at a car for crashing into their car, attempted the stealthly throat slash, and no damage or animation took place on the cop. On the contrary, an old fashioned stabbing caused damage with no animated reaction, at least until he fell dead.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by OG Viking, 22 February 2014 - 03:15 PM.

In my experience, shooting at a cop with 1 star, regardless of the distance and regardless of whether you kill him or not, it'll upgrade to 2 stars. Strangely, killing 2 cops with a melee attack will remain at 1 star.

Yes that's what almost always happens. Hit a cop with a bullet and instantly get 2 stars if you had 0 or 1 before.

I think there must be some sort of points behind the stars that keeps track of your crimes. I'll call this "wanted points".

I can go from 0 to 2 stars without killing anybody. Just punch a cop a few times (not killing him), then find another cop and punch him a few times as well. Every time a cop is hurt it adds up "wanted points" and it's quick to get 2 stars without killing anyone.

Use a Chainsaw to kill many cops without getting 2 stars. The Chainsaw kills a cop in just two attacks, strangely it counts about as little as two punches towards the "wanted points".

The same day as I AK-ed two cops without getting 2 stars, I hung around the Mulholland safehouse and blew up cars. Several times while having 1 star, I threw a grenade at a police ranger without trigging the 2nd star. The police rangers had two cops in them.

When you say you've "gotten two stars just from jacking a HPV1000", do you mean you went from 0 to 2 stars just like that?

Yes, I guess it's 1 star for knocking the cop off the bike, and a 2nd star for taking the bike. It's rare but it happens.

This reminds me of a weird incident: I went behind a cop who was shooting at a car for crashing into their car, attempted the stealthly throat slash, and no damage or animation took place on the cop. On the contrary, an old fashioned stabbing caused damage with no animated reaction, at least until he fell dead.

I guess the cop was technically in an animation although it didn't seem like that.

A week ago I was driving with a homie, either CJ or the homie got wanted. A nearby cop opened a car door, but our car was hit by another car and the cop failed. The cop then froze in the middle of the road and didn't do anything. If I recall correctly, the cop also became immune and cars could drive through him. I drove my car back to the cop, and when the car were close enough he continued the animation he had started, and he either busted CJ or pulled out my homie (I can't remember which).

rickyboy123
  • rickyboy123

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

finding a taxi stuck halfway through the road... seeing a random chick beat the .... out of a cop on the street, i mean literally she killed him for no reason with her bare hands as he was trying to run away, i want me a chick like that, more of a funny moment but still, theres too many wtf moments for me to recall

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by OG Viking, 08 March 2014 - 02:12 PM.

Drive-by date with Denise. She can't shoot from a Seasparrow, so I took care of that and earned 1 star in the process. I parked the chopper on Denise's roof, jumped down to the red marker and was immediately greeted by a cop and his Nightstick. Denise jumped down from the roof, and now we were CJ, Denise and the cop in the red marker. I didn't see the cop hitting Denise, but anyway she began to punch the cop. Soon the cut-scene started and CJ was invited in for coffee. But Denise started screaming and ran off and out of camera view. The cop disappeared also. Still CJ got his coffee and the date was successful.

-----

I flew a chopper, had two stars and hovered above a bridge over a canyon next to the Mulholland safehouse. I saw two cop bikes below me on the bridge, and one dark or black object fell down off the bridge. I went down, and as I came close to the road down there, I saw a dead cop on the road. I did not use any weapon and I did not fly near anything. Then suddenly I get the third star! :wtf:

ainsz
  • ainsz

Senor Dickhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:24 PM

Left the game playing for a while and came back to see these two in a RPG showdown.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

Today I was driving from verona beech safe house to the airport and in first tunnel i saw an "Yoshmete" car fly in air and disappear from the road, WTF!

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Go eat your mom's ass

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:56 PM

I was hanging around with a homie around Idlewood blasting on ballas. After getting 1 wanted level star, a police helicopter showed up and my homie started running away, CJ kept yelling Ey homie keep up! Get over here! Even pressed G multiple times but with no luck, and the police helicopter flied above my homie following him until he ran far enough for me to lose his green blip off my radar. I was like wtf? Homies get scared by police helicopters. There's so many details to this game.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:31 PM

This just happened minutes ago.

So I was in Prickle pine Safehouse, exited and spawned a PC-modded Hunter. I forgot to enter the No Wanted and Ghost town cheat (so this rubbish laptop can run the game peacefully) I kept spamming the hunter minigun so the peds will stay away. Since I forgot to turn on any cheat, I earned a 1-star. I tried taking off ASAP but the cop got me. When I took off he was hanging on the hunter doors to bust me up. I even made a backward half-loop but nothing. BUSTED!!! screen In midair  :lol:

Big Smоke
  • Big Smоke

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

i had one wtf moment: one way i crashed into one moron with jeep he opened the door and came 2 fight with me i used the pump action shotgun. with one shoot i blowed off the brain of that moron and with the same shoot i made the jeep to explode cuz i shooted in the fuel cap. By the way in the real life if you shoot car in the fuel cap it will not explode. It will explode only if u shoot with bazooka or somethink what makes fire when hit the target

BornToPlayGTA
  • BornToPlayGTA

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:14 AM

My WTF moment is the one when a FRIENDLY gang member tried to shoot me. NEVER EXPECTED SUCH HOSTILITY AND BETRAYAL. Gang members are quite a few times completely useless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users