Photo

wtf moments

1,823 replies to this topic
YardieModDude777
  • YardieModDude777

High Ranking Yardie Affiliate

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Won tons of money at the indoor track betting place and when i walked out an airplane crashed in the street and blew up me and everything around me... (Fire....FIRE EVERYWHERE!) lol it sucked but i just reloaded the save game i had

YardieModDude777
  • YardieModDude777

High Ranking Yardie Affiliate

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

Spent alot of money trickin out some awesome wheels at the autoshop in downtown and as soon as i drive out i get T-boned and the car flips over and explodes (I got out) but the other goofball got out of his car with a bat trying to hit me because his car got wrecked but sadly he blew up in flames lol it sucked but it was kinda funny

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by fnxrak, 26 May 2013 - 10:05 AM.

This is what happens when you play a lot of San Andreas something WTF always happens notify.gif

Hey if someone can survive jumping from a very high building everything is possible colgate.gif

###edit###

Hey I just got a very weird glitch for some reason CJ just gets wasted right after the races and after the final cutscenes.
This doesn't happen all the time, it actually happened to me twice, once on the "Wu Zi Mu" and the other on the "Farewell My Love" races. Well actually the same thing happened once on "Wu Zi Mu" but when I was at the starting line, but always after the cutscene. Well It's not stopping me from finishing the missions, just had to redo the mission and I didn't get wasted both of the times.
Has anyone else had this glitch before?

He he he it's just like the "Final Destination" movies CJ should had died when I crashed against the gas pumps and now he dies for no apparent reason. LOLOLOL
Just realized another thing in the end you have the messages "WASTED" and "MISSION PASSED" together, that's an odd combination. biggrin.gif colgate.gif
Ok so OrionSR has explained to me that this wasted glitch is due to having a parachute on my weapons inventory and the vehicles you use height. So it's not that weird at all, but anyways is funny as hell. colgate.gif

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Ive got an I think wtf moment(s). i remmember riding a bmx on the motor way that led from grove street to the airport,and being able to stay in speed with cop chases! notify.gif

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

On PS2, while driving a Wayfarer with a recruited ped (the Leatherface guy) when he was sitting in the passenger seat, his jaw was completely missing! I WTFed pretty hard. lol.gif

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

I was dating Katie and, all of a sudden...Barbara surprised me. I had heard of this before and when it occurred, I was like "LOL never thought it was gonna happen to me".

TheGhostSoldierx
  • TheGhostSoldierx

Zombie Killer

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:08 PM Edited by TheGhostSoldierx, 31 May 2013 - 06:18 PM.

I was playing GTA san andreas,and i was on the mission Robbing uncle sam,i accidently fliped the van with the crates,i got out and PUSHED IT UP!it got fliped then fell again,i pushed again and i thought it was over for me.

anyone have a weird moment? post it in comments below

EDIT : WTF?I was doing a mission called OG LOC (i think all i know is that its the first smoke mission)I SHOT FREDDY IN THE HEAD ON THE ROAD WHILE HE WAS ON HIS BIKE!AND WTF I THOUGHT I FAILED BUT THE CUTSCENE WHERE OG LOC POINTS HIS GUN AT FREDDY APPEARS AND I CRASH...

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:47 AM

That sounds totally strange. Usually the van won't budge if you are putting crates into it.
The mission Og Loc and the scene you describe sounds normal. You can get off the bike and shoot Freddy early in the chase. I usually can do it when he's at the bottom of the 1st hill. Just arm an SMG and blast him

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

When I was playing SA, I went to LS, and I got into a shootout with a cop, suddenly, a van came over actually RAMMED right into the cop.

This was after the Riot missions.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

I was near Angel Pine and I was riding a Sanchez when I saw an object go by on the road that looked like a grey ufo! I turned around to have a look because I was like WTF and it was a Tahoma? i think, driving along half buried by the road surface. Hence why it looked like a ufo because half was under the road. Totally wtf

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

From the time CJ is finished with the Gang Tags he should be equipped with the Camera. That way Players can take ingame snaps of the odd sightings.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

Some days ago when I played, I had a "wow" moment. (It qualifies as a "wtf" too).

I was under the bridge that is near Denise's home. I heard alarming noises from above, and a Greenwood with 3-4 people in it landed up side down on the rooftop below (the house next to the house in "House Party"). The car was up side down and slowly sliding down while desperate gunfire and shouting from within was heard. The target for the gunfire must have been something unseen above, on the bridge. I didn't hear much from above, but clearly there must have been something unfriendly...
The car began to burn of course, and the people in it got trapped in between the house and a fence and got killed in the blast.

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 08:31)
From the time CJ is finished with the Gang Tags he should be equipped with the Camera. That way Players can take ingame snaps of the odd sightings.

I don't think it has anything to do with the 100 tags? I've not done the tags and I do have the camera. I'm not sure but I think it is there from the very beginning. Or soon after the beginning.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:10 AM Edited by fnxrak, 04 June 2013 - 11:12 AM.

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 02:17)
I don't think it has anything to do with the 100 tags? I've not done the tags and I do have the camera. I'm not sure but I think it is there from the very beginning. Or soon after the beginning.

He means that after all the tags you can choose to walk around the game always equipped with the camera, as you don't need the spray can anymore. The spray can replaces the camera and vice-versa.
The can is there from the beginning but before the first mission "Big Smoke" you can enter CJ house (at least not the usual way), there are several cameras though around San Fierro.

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

I was driving a fast boat to Tierra Robada, into the small inlet/gulf/bay(or whatever it's called) located across from Mike Toreno's ranch. The rock formations that pop up from the water in that gulf/bay/inlet were slow to load and as a result I only saw them when it was too late. I drove over them with such speed that I was flung into the air and landed on the overpass above!

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

A couple weird ones I've take over the past few days.

Was driving along and randomly found the exact same model and colour of motorcycle as I was riding laying on the ground. Spooky.

user posted image

A convoy of Wayfarers, all made up of the same three models of pedestrian.

user posted image

And this.

user posted image

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

Haha yeah I have had cars half stuck in the road too. Wet cement I guess haha

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:14 AM

More like "Quick Dry Cement" LOLOL happens to me a lot near the El Corona safehouse

Linc.
  • Linc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

A few more

Never knew there was a sinkhole here.

user posted image

I wondered what would happen if you parked an import car in the red ring below the crane magnet. Hilarity ensued.

user posted image

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Failed/Experimental Bullet Prototype?
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Genuine WTF Moment when I saw this. mercie_blink.gif
It had the Clover sound too. notify.gif

Linc.
  • Linc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

Died while parachuting. Result was odd.

user posted image

And tried towing a Monster, strange.

user posted image

Chips237
  • Chips237

Turn your phones off and masturbate.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

I remember the first time playing GTA:SA in 2010, i was driving a monster truck around LS then i accidentally placed one of the truck's wheels into a Moonbeam and it like flew up 10,000 feet into the air and i was like WTF, i got out of my car and the Moonbeam landed on me a few seconds later.

Another one was i was driving around a Mr. Whoopee while wearing only my undies, i got out and then people everywhere started to comment about my attire, i responded negatively to all of them and seconds later.. i got an angry horde of civilians chasing a guy in his undies.

One time i got so pissed at Zero i blew his head off.. i punched Catalina too but she ended up shooting me.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

My WTF was when I was doing Up Up and Away I fired a Heat seeker at one of those Annilators and it was close to the other one as it exploded the other heli blew up from the splash damage effect. One rocket spent and 2 downed Annilators!

OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

I had a rather unfortunate WTF moment.

I had stored my fully indestructible Tampa which I obtained during "Nines & AK's" in the Ganton garage. I was just testing its proofings and suddenly a carjacker approached it and drove off! I was like, What The F***!!! angry.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

That happens to me a lot on prickle pine garage, once I got the motherf*cker before he could leave with the vehicle got my minigun and pumped him full of lead die.gif biggrin.gif

Chips237
  • Chips237

Turn your phones off and masturbate.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 12:13)
That happens to me a lot on prickle pine garage, once I got the motherf*cker before he could leave with the vehicle got my minigun and pumped him full of lead die.gif biggrin.gif

Ik it happens to me too, i leave a ton of cars outside then a punk comes and steals one of them..

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

This reminds me of when I towed the coach at Missionary Hill, swerved down the hill doing a back-flip in the process.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

I was shocked the first time someone stole my car parked outside the Johnson House. I didn't know that anyone would steal my car!!

Later I have even been carjacked but it's a bit rare.

I have learned not to back cars into garages because that makes it so easy for thiefs to speed off. I have had vehicles stolen from inside a garage too, and many attempted thefts.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

I was in San Fierro shooting Rifas when suddenly, the ped with the marshmallow afro ( ) shoved me off my NRG-500, drove off, crashed and as he got back on it, the ped with the pink shirt ( ) shoved him off. This went back and forth (them trying to take the motorcycle) for about 30 seconds, then the pink shirt wearer stabbed the marshmallow afro-ed ped; they started stabbing each other back and forth; the one in the pink shirt won, eventually.

Kalev4ever
  • Kalev4ever

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

I was paying a visit to the Ten Green Bottles bar and when I shot the pool man in the head, he started running towards me and then (seconds after he already should have been dead) he fell down and died.

The other was near Unity Station, when two Broadways crashed into each other. Both of the drivers were Aztecas and also both of them got out of their car and started shooting at the other one. Homies for life! smile.gif

MattDet
  • MattDet

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Well, here's a new one I just experienced in the past hour: I was driving back from the Rodeo Prolaps store to the Johnson house on Grove Street and at the last signal heading east before the stack interchange with the Los Santos Freeway, waiting next to me was the exact same model car, with the exact same license plate! mercie_blink.gif wow.gif But, it was in a different color and of course, had a different driver.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users