Photo

wtf moments

1,823 replies to this topic
ArmedJudas47
  • ArmedJudas47

JamieRose

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

My WTF moment came when Sweet ( Grove4Life) was hit by a car and CJ was hit too then out of nowhere a plane crushed on us.... The WTF is that Sweet was alive with a REALLY REALLY LOW HEALTH and I, who have a full armor and health died

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (ArmedJudas47 @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 16:17)
My WTF moment came when Sweet ( Grove4Life) was hit by a car and CJ was hit too then out of nowhere a plane crushed on us.... The WTF is that Sweet was alive with a REALLY REALLY LOW HEALTH and I, who have a full armor and health died

I think it is because most special NPCs have a high amount of health and a higher amount of armor. It's the same for most villains i.e Big Smoke and Pulaski.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

I was in Market Los Santos, driving to north for the mod shop in Temple. I was quite wanted and had some cop cars and Enforcer trucks after me. In Vinewood just north of Cluckin' Bell we caused a traffic jam and one of the Enforcers caught fire. The four SWAT cops got out, three died or got trapped under panicking cars, and one SWAT got out of harms way. I was inside an everything-proof Sentinel so I took my time observing the mayhem. I thought the SWAT guy would come for me, but he ran inside the block and got himself a Caddy. A golf cart! lol.gif Man... I wish I could have asked him what his plan was.

ArmedJudas47
  • ArmedJudas47

JamieRose

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 13:22)
I was in Market Los Santos, driving to north for the mod shop in Temple. I was quite wanted and had some cop cars and Enforcer trucks after me. In Vinewood just north of Cluckin' Bell we caused a traffic jam and one of the Enforcers caught fire. The four SWAT cops got out, three died or got trapped under panicking cars, and one SWAT got out of harms way. I was inside an everything-proof Sentinel so I took my time observing the mayhem. I thought the SWAT guy would come for me, but he ran inside the block and got himself a Caddy. A golf cart! lol.gif Man... I wish I could have asked him what his plan was.

LOL that sometimes happen to me... But mine was with a cop tounge.gif

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (ArmedJudas47 @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 12:35)
QUOTE (OG Viking @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 13:22)
I was in Market Los Santos, driving to north for the mod shop in Temple. I was quite wanted and had some cop cars and Enforcer trucks after me. In Vinewood just north of Cluckin' Bell we caused a traffic jam and one of the Enforcers caught fire. The four SWAT cops got out, three died or got trapped under panicking cars, and one SWAT got out of harms way. I was inside an everything-proof Sentinel so I took my time observing the mayhem. I thought the SWAT guy would come for me, but he ran inside the block and got himself a Caddy. A golf cart!  lol.gif   Man... I wish I could have asked him what his plan was.

LOL that sometimes happen to me... But mine was with a cop tounge.gif

It happens all the time, in particular with biker cops. They fall off the bike and if they struggle too much with getting on the bike again they just "requisition" any vehicle nearby. It also happens with regular cops that have lost their car. But it usually happens when they are not pursuing someone, so I thought it was strange that the SWAT guy took another vehicle. I think I must have had 4 stars because that's when the Enforcers show up.

I have seen cops "requisition" (hijack) vehicles many times, usually okay cars. But it's very funny when they take a ridiculously bad vehicle.

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

Walking by red county, punched a grandma she completely flew 10 feet into a telephonepole bounced off the pole and her flying body hit me.

Wtf?

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by WorldofCog, 17 April 2013 - 01:28 AM.

While doing Vigilante, in Level 1, the suspect was Barbara. Ironically, she's a cop.

When I saw her, I was WTFing hard.

EDIT: I kid you not, I saw a Comet and a Banshee in the middle of the desert. They were driving around just outside of the Snake Farm near the abandoned airfield.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by OG Viking, 20 April 2013 - 01:54 AM.

I met a Police (I mean the car when I capitalize), there were two cops in it and they were in hot pursuit of a BMX. tounge.gif I made a U turn and followed.
The police caught up with the BMX and got out to arrest the guy, but he didn't stop. As the cops decided to enter the Police again, a cop that I assumed was a random cop on foot got killed by a vehicle.

The Police started to move as the cops resumed the hot pursuit, but it didn't look quite as "hot" anymore, the Police moved slowly, though the sirens were still on. The cops had gotten into that mode where they disregard red lights, even disregarding pedestrians, driving somewhat slowly and pushing away everything that's in their path. They were obviously not following the BMX anymore, but the sirens were on.

As I drove past them, I can't see anyone in the driver's seat? I clearly see one cop in the back seat, behind the driver's seat. But no, there is really no one in the driver's seat! notify.gif It was the cop assigned to drive that was squashed by a car. This is a true case of "back-seat driving".

I remember I've seen something similar with Enforcers a long time ago, I sniped the driver and he kept driving. But I've never seen a car with no one in the driver's position before, not even a dead driver.

Edit
All other traffic disregards the sirens. A little later when I still followed it, I got two normal Police behind me, and we met a criminal in a car trying to get away from a fourth Police. The two Police behind me joined the pursuit, but the driverless Police in front of me didn't care.
Eventually the Police stopped in between a Packer and some lamp posts, I didn't see what happened, but the cop had gotten into the driver's seat when the Police got out of the jam. From then it acted normal.

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

Not really a WTF but more of a funny moment. I started a chase with somebody by ramming into their car and then 1 minute later they rammed into a police car and then the cop car chased them, after 20 seconds of chasing--they get knocked off the road and their car rolled over and the cops ran away in a funny run LOL

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

Just now, at the airport in LS, I saw 4 back-to-back Wayfarers following each other, as if they were racing. All of them were being driven by the same ped (the construction worker with the white hard hat and black uniform). I WTFed because I've never seen this happen before. Is it normal?

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

Here's a "wtf" moment for you: The first time I played Misappropriation, the target boarded the helicopter and flew off. I fired a heat seeking missile hitting the helicopter which triggered a popup stating: "The dossier had been destroyed in the explosion" along with the "Mission failed" popup.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

Quite normal.
Next time use the Sniper-Rifle to take out the guy, then run up and grab the folder. Mission Completed.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (WorldofCog @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 22:15)
Just now, at the airport in LS, I saw 4 back-to-back Wayfarers following each other, as if they were racing. All of them were being driven by the same ped (the construction worker with the white hard hat and black uniform). I WTFed because I've never seen this happen before. Is it normal?

Technically it's normal, but not very common. I often see a vehicle followed by one or two more copies of the same vehicle, but four in a row not so often. I guess bikes are easier than cars to notice because the game actually drives them, and also bikes changes position in their lane more than cars.

Some days ago I saw a very similar situation. Four Harley Davidson (I can't remember their in-game name) in a row somewhere in LS. It was funny, all where driven by the "same" person and it looked like a worm as it flowed through traffic in between and around slower moving cars.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:52 AM Edited by fnxrak, 01 May 2013 - 05:09 PM.

QUOTE (WorldofCog @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 03:15)

Very normal it's the unused motorcycle gangs they usually show more often on the countryside, badlands and desert areas but from time to time they show up in the main cities. Unfortanetely you can't fight them as you can with the other gangs. They can show on any type of bike except copbikes and I gess pizzaboy. I already saw a wayfarer, freeway, pcj600, fcr900 and even faggio gangs.
###Edit###

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

It may be normal game-play and all, I just don't get why crates burst on Catalyst & Robbing Uncle Sam. If you miss when throwing the crates to Ryder during Catalyst, they burst; if you instruct Ryder to throw crates at the national guard during Robbing Uncle Sam, they burst upon landing. Remember, the crates contain guns, not explosives or fireworks.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

I too noted that. It must be that it is explosives in some crates.
Maybe it would be better if Ryder just threw hand grenades instead of boxes. Random boxes can contain hand grenades you know.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

Me and Cops have a bad relationship LOLOL

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 17:27)

LOL!
That cop and me have a history...

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

I haven't played this game properly in a few years. I mess about on the PC version all the time just adding new cars ETC.

So today i started playing on the Xbox version, and got on the BMX at the start of the game, i forgot how much i loved the BMX! And popping wheelies is so easy tounge.gif Earns you a pretty penny too!

Alex_Parker
  • Alex_Parker

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:34 AM

I was doing the firetruck mission and was on level 12 ( working on a mastersave ) . The last set of targets spawned on the highways ( Los Santos ). I turned the siren on and rushed in anxiety. I reached there and started dousing those flames. And then came my the WTF moment. I was waiting for the game to say I'm now fireproof. But instead, Mission Failed! angry.gif I was pulled out of my firetruck by a person coz I had dashed into his car!! Out of sheer anger, I killed that person with my RPG!!!

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:18 AM

This slipped my mind when posting my previous post, but I don't get how Ryder was able to catch the crates so easily (on Catalyst) and throw them (on Robbing Uncle Sam), considering they were probably heavy.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (Alex_Parker @ Monday, May 13 2013, 19:34)
I was doing the firetruck mission and was on level 12 ( working on a mastersave ) . The last set of targets spawned on the highways ( Los Santos ). I turned the siren on and rushed in anxiety. I reached there and started dousing those flames. And then came my the WTF moment. I was waiting for the game to say I'm now fireproof. But instead, Mission Failed!  angry.gif   I was pulled out of my firetruck by a person coz I had dashed into his car!! Out of sheer anger, I killed that person with my RPG!!!

I know it's annoying, but at least it was your own fault, denting someone's car. When I did the firetruck mission, on level 11 the black dude with red jeans didn't stop in time and rammed my firetruck from behind. It was only a small dent and I didn't even notice it, until he pulled me out!! Man I was furious, but it was a bit funny at the same time. I have killed that guy so many times after that. But I eventually forgave him.

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 17:27)

Lol I had to watch it more times. But when you get on the bike with the cop that close, you basically ask to get busted. You were lucky two times.
It's so funny how he manages to get under the bike. lol.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

Yeah I know I was asking for it, but it was so funny. biggrin.gif
It's like a said in the youtube description I have a bad relation with cops. But the worst one San Andreas was this one
WTF moment (just check the few last seconds for the way the cop busted me) DAMN I was so mad but at the same time LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 05:46)
Yeah I know I was asking for it, but it was so funny. biggrin.gif
It's like a said in the youtube description I have a bad relation with cops. But the worst one San Andreas was this one
WTF moment (just check the few last seconds for the way the cop busted me) DAMN I was so mad but at the same time LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

What do you use to record? Fraps?

How did you "bore her legs shut" that quick?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 12:20)
What do you use to record? Fraps?

How did you "bore her legs shut" that quick?

Actually I use bandicam and I'm very happy with it.
I "bore her legs shut" quickly because I had a wanted level, this was done before the first mission "Big Smoke"

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

Here's another WTF moment for you: During Intensive Care, I accidentally activated the bounty cheat; upon doing so, Johnny barged out of the back of the ambulance, pulled me out of the drivers seat and started punching me.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

Ha ha Payback's a "Beach Ball"

If I wanted to kill the cop on purpose I would had exploded! biggrin.gif tounge2.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

During Green Sabre I quickly ran out of the circle of cars because a ballas got one on fire and the explosion blew up all the cars but Sweet survived which was a miracle as one car that exploded was right next to Sweet, already damaged and bleeding

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 10:01)
Ha ha Payback's a "Beach Ball"

If I wanted to kill the cop on purpose I would had exploded! biggrin.gif tounge2.gif

My "wtf" watching that is why the Shamal did not explode. It must have hit the building.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

Well it didn't hit the building with nose which most of the time makes the plane blowup and probably at that speed even if it did probably it would just caught on fire from damage and not explode.
But actually I had a worst WTF moment with a shamal unfortunately I wasn't recording back then and I took a few pictures but lost them, but anyways it was funny.
The construction site on Las Venturas where you can find the minigun on one of the top floors, I once "crashed" a shamal there right in-between of one of the floors and the plane not only didn't blew up, it didn't get much damage at all, it was like it was "parked" there I even jumped on top of it and didn't blowup either, had to shoot it for it to blow up. I really hope someday I can do the same thing or find where the hell I have stored those pictures. colgate.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users