Photo

wtf moments

1,817 replies to this topic
51L3N7 4554551N
  • 51L3N7 4554551N

Feel the Wrath of Pingu!

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:18 PM

Had one just now. I was playing around and i got busted. I spawned a helicopter (hunter to be precise) and jumped in. As usual, I got a wanted level and two cops came after me. I was 5 feet in the air when all of a sudden they spawned right out side me. They fell with my helicopter and died, yet both of them said 'Stop boy' at the same time!? WTF!!! cry.gif

sonyack
  • sonyack

Ol'phartz

• Members

Posted 01 August 2005 - 09:02 PM

Aside from the time I turned a corner on a bike too close to a wall and my body from the head to the waist disappeared into the wall until I made a left?

Aside from that, it was during the High Noon mission where CJ has to kill the cop he is chasing: the cop drives all over the place, makes a turn totally by himself into a sort of inlet, and I wait at the edge for him to come out but he stays there a minute and then I get the screen MISSION PASSED...I guess he drowned himself wow.gif).

Boll Weevil
  • Boll Weevil

De Ballit of Boll Weevil

• Members

Posted 01 August 2005 - 09:35 PM

I hate it when part of a tree or something appears at the last minute, causing me to crash headfirst into it, making me look like a fool.

horspowr1001
  • horspowr1001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (Boll Weevil @ Aug 1 2005, 21:35)
I hate it when part of a tree or something appears at the last minute, causing me to crash headfirst into it, making me look like a fool.

Word angry.gif

Timpo
  • Timpo

Trash

• Members

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:08 PM

when in a taxi, an old granny wanted me to take her to the tattoo shop. another granny asked me to go to the skatepark.
and a hooker wanted to go to the church.

water boy
  • water boy

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (timpo @ Aug 3 2005, 13:08)
when in a taxi, an old granny wanted me to take her to the tattoo shop. another granny asked me to go to the skatepark.

what a messed up world we live in.Z

ThoMpsoN*
  • ThoMpsoN*

*Sweet*

• Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:05 AM

I always say wtf whenever I hear a plane and then I look behind me. Boom there he is upside down and on fire.

horspowr1001
  • horspowr1001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (water boy @ Aug 3 2005, 15:16)
QUOTE (timpo @ Aug 3 2005, 13:08)

what a messed up world we live in.Z

lol its just like in the pimping missions..."Go to the Blackfield chapel to find another trick for your girl"

...And the trick is a priest lol.gif

tubbaz
  • tubbaz

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:26 AM

well the funniest thing i can remember was on gta 3......i kno wrong place to post but anyways scene as my sanandreas got screwed up when my ps2 was in its wacky days, so right their i was at the auto place where you get the banshee i drive like east up the rode where the main massive u turn that comes down from the mafia place road i suddenly see a couple of wheels float past my screen, i stop and reverse and take another look, it was a rumpo (red van) floating magicly along with its front wheels in the air and backwheels pointed towards the ground and the hole car was like almost building high so i follow it just watching it going wtf? it gets all the way to the bottom of the hill still floating and hits the L train track and falls back to the ground and drives of.....this has happend twice to me in nearly the same spot and same car, and i think other ppl have seen it as well,

ryt soo thinking now.....the funniest thing on sanandreas was as lotsa ppl liked doin when ppl thort big foot around was big foot hunting, goin into the woods and especially playing the game at nite and getting actually freaked out, oh and another is the random plane crashes, i modded a low rider (this is like 3 weeks after it came out) and was drivin it everywhere i took it to the clucking bell had sum food, come out get in my car and i hear this plane noise, and im thinkin woah this isnt wot ppl have talked about is it, and carefully drive slowly than suddenly boom it hits my car setting it on fire so i jump out to watch my car explode.....it also scooped a couple of ppl up as well

GritSandWiches4Breakfest
  • GritSandWiches4Breakfest

Pimp oF The natioN

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:29 AM

When my car goes into a wall and I get stuck when I get a mission done and I have to do it over.. die.gif die.gif

DiCanio
  • DiCanio

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:36 PM

I saw this cop get into the rear seat after shooting some gang members.
The car drove forward for a few yards then stopped. I thought it odd
enough to go look and there was no one in the front of the car - spooky wow.gif)

user posted image

DanielB
  • DanielB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:56 PM

i was once on a highway near the mulholland intersection
on the first Big Smoke mission of getting OG-Log back from Police HQ
when a taxi jus stuck into my motorbike from behind, taking OG-Log out biggrin.gif
then jus when i got off my bike
several trucks rammed into me
i was like superman when the trucks stopped abruptly.
they looked as if they've slammed onto a lamp post

ríomhaire
  • ríomhaire

The Gumbaca of The Vortigaunt Revolution

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:44 PM Edited by ríomhaire, 07 August 2005 - 11:47 PM.

The first time I went to MT Chilsomething and also my first random planecrash. I was on top of the mountain and I was looking around. I decided to go to the very top peak to see the view and as soon as I had pushed the analog stick forward a seaplane comes flying into the peak, it was an entire 5 minutes before I could bring myself to go up. And once I came back down my sanchez was gone.

Also I loaded up from my Garage once and the map was completly screwed up. Hard to explain, I have a few screenshots but I'm too lazy to dig em out.

Once my 'hood was attacked by Vargos. I went over and killed half of them and I kept the 'hood. I thought "Strange, might as well finish them off". After I wiped out the remander I got a message saying "you have provoked a gang war" in my own territory! I fought off 2 waves and it said I had taken the hood, seriously weird.

Edit:
Another. I had an apifany, so naturaly I attacked 20 sachels to my pickup and drove out the country to the motorway(highway, freeway, whatever) and caused a pile-up. went to the otherside of the bridge(forgot to mention this was on a bridge) and detonated. The car flew into the air, across the bridge and bounced about 2ft away from me.

digimetal
  • digimetal

DBZ Gangbanger

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 12:57 AM

In the Fisrt misson in San Fierro... where u have to meet everyone... finally i got to Zero. While he goes into my car, a trolley came and ran him over........ WTF?!

Itchy
  • Itchy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 02:26 AM Edited by Itchy, 08 August 2005 - 02:34 AM.

Here's my wft moment;
Note the size of the car!
user posted image

Then I moved around a bit to get another shot, and it shrunk back to normal size. WTF?
user posted image

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

PSN: Ritsuka99

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 02:38 AM Edited by GTA Life, 08 August 2005 - 02:39 AM.

The only WTF moments I had is when a plane crashed and hit me and I died, another one was just one of the ghost cars almost hitting me in the mountains. Those are not really wtf moments well the plane one I would have to say is because I died from it. The ghost car one happend to everyone already.

king razer
  • king razer

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:38 AM

i was having a showown with the policce i spawned hovercrafts right down the street put a satul charge on each one a they blew up took along the 2 helicopters and every policeman in the way

hsv_gtsr95
  • hsv_gtsr95

Australia the USA's little brother

• Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:50 AM

my wtf moment is...

i was standing near a sharp hill cant remember were and a car was cruzing along and it was about to come down towards me but it just kept going on the height is was on the crest.

so i got out my rocket launcher and shot at it and it did like 20 back flips and droped to the ground

WTF

Dr kazama
  • Dr kazama

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 07:48 PM

My biggest WFT moment was in San F. I had done a few missions and i had a nice amount of ammo for my assortment of weapons.

I cant remember whats its called, but its just out of town, you have to do a race down this hill, near the golf range.
I was standing on the edge of the hair pin corner looking down the cliff edge, when i police chase car rammed straight into me, sending me all the way into the river. DEAD.
I was so pissed!!!

Dr kazama
  • Dr kazama

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (digimetal @ Aug 8 2005, 00:57)
In the Fisrt misson in San Fierro... where u have to meet everyone... finally i got to Zero. While he goes into my car, a trolley came and ran him over........ WTF?!

many apalogies for the double post, but that has to be the funniest thing ive ever heard on San Andreas.

teh roxxors
  • teh roxxors

Checking Attitudes

• Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:53 PM

The ending was a WTF moment, as in, "WTF! Oh, you've got to be kidding me! THIS is how the game ends? Who's the f*cking idiot that wrote this crap?"

Then there was Sweet saying that CJ turned the hood around single-handedly, but later telling CJ he's never done anything for his hood. Actually, the story is really just a string of WTF moments like that: one stupid, senseless conversation after another. Truly, whoever wrote the story should just stay in high school and concentrate on getting that diploma, rather than ruining game franchises with his ridiculous prose.

WTF moment when you realize you can make as much noise as you want when you burglarize a house, because nothing will ever happen, anyway.

I could go on all day. The only thing in the franchise that has evolved is the engine. Everything else—plot, mission design, characterization—has gone to sh*t, compared to GTA III and even Vice City.

Maybe Rockstar figured it was better to concentrate on sensationalism and controversy than on quality? I'm wondering if they thought the sex games would generate enough press to drive sales beyond what good writing or game design could ever manage? I wonder if they now understand how much money they can lose with bad game design?

koomfa
  • koomfa

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2005 - 11:54 PM

Jumped into a car and was driving down the railroad tracks. A train came up from behind me and smashed into me, and as that one was hitting me I was hit with the oncoming train. bored.gif WTF?

HuntaKilla
  • HuntaKilla

Punk Rawker

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:21 AM

teh roxxors you have been added to my respect list for that one. Agreed 100%

System Error
  • System Error

Oh yeah.

• Members

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:58 AM

One time when dating Michelle, she wanted to drive and drove off without me. Then she hit a tree, allowing CJ to get in. She drove for a while and eventually got a wanted level. Oddly, moments before doing so, I changed the radio station from K-DST, but I couldn't choose anything but Bounce or K-Rose. The wanted level wore off after a while, and she hit a barrier near Katie's house. The screen faded out, faded back in, and Michelle started to drive back. She got a wanted level again, and hit another barricade. I was busted.

olileauk
  • olileauk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2005 - 03:06 PM

My WTF was a very cool one. I had taken a car to Loco Low, and then i had gone off and forgotten to pause it. When i came back after about 10 minutes, I began to customise my car, and found that i could control the car in the garage. I drove around for a bit trying to blow it up but i couldnt, so i drove off screen. I was then unable to do anything at all and so i waited. After a short while I got $78 for a double insane stunt!! By this time i didnt know what else to do as i couldnt see my car, so i quit the garage. I tried again to drive around in the garage but I havent been able to do it since.

Brad
  • Brad

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (teh roxxors @ Aug 16 2005, 22:53)
The ending was a WTF moment, as in, "WTF! Oh, you've got to be kidding me! THIS is how the game ends? Who's the f*cking idiot that wrote this crap?"

Then there was Sweet saying that CJ turned the hood around single-handedly, but later telling CJ he's never done anything for his hood. Actually, the story is really just a string of WTF moments like that: one stupid, senseless conversation after another. Truly, whoever wrote the story should just stay in high school and concentrate on getting that diploma, rather than ruining game franchises with his ridiculous prose.

WTF moment when you realize you can make as much noise as you want when you burglarize a house, because nothing will ever happen, anyway.

I could go on all day. The only thing in the franchise that has evolved is the engine. Everything else—plot, mission design, characterization—has gone to sh*t, compared to GTA III and even Vice City.

Maybe Rockstar figured it was better to concentrate on sensationalism and controversy than on quality? I'm wondering if they thought the sex games would generate enough press to drive sales beyond what good writing or game design could ever manage? I wonder if they now understand how much money they can lose with bad game design?

o just SHUT UP

if u dont like the game sell it!

and the sex games were made from a mod and were nothing to do with rockstar wow.gif

maybe you should look at the facts and go back to high school!

Brad
  • Brad

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu

Posted 18 August 2005 - 02:46 PM

THREAD RATING:

Hot topic

30+

Many replies

20+

stories 5+

Medals:
user posted image

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 August 2005 - 03:01 PM

Brad, Hmm, it seems to me like you're the one who didn't look at the facts properly. First of all, what he said was completely true and many people agree with him, secondly, don't blame it on the mod, if there weren't files related to the sex games in the game itself this whole "Hot Coffee" thing couldn't be possible, and thirdly, read the goddamn rules, doubleposting is not allowed. It's noobs like you who like to make trouble for Rockstar. Try passing from Grade School first yourself, eh?

Anyway, on topic, my WTF moment was when I mistakely flew with a Hydra while using the boosters and crashed straight into Garver Bridge in San Fierro. It was the stupid fog! The Hydra then was going to blow up so, I just jumped off it. But couldn't make it in time, so I was wasted.

MI7
  • MI7

NYCC

• The Connection

Posted 18 August 2005 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (brrad0 @ Aug 18 2005, 15:46)
THREAD RATING:

Hot topic

30+

Many replies

20+

stories 5+

Medals:
user posted image

brad, what is up with you giving out medals to topics? I mean what is up with that, and all this rank crap too?

teh roxxors
  • teh roxxors

Checking Attitudes

• Members

Posted 20 August 2005 - 03:28 AM

Maybe he thinks he's in charge of ranking threads or something?

My guess is that his family tree doesn't have any branches.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users