Photo

wtf moments

1,817 replies to this topic
GTA_kev
  • GTA_kev

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2005 - 01:35 PM

I was driving through the country area, to get to the tanker missions because I wanted to finish them because I was on the last mission and what happened.

I accidently drove into the gas tanks where the petrol station beside the tanker mission spot and I blew to bits on the car I was driving.

Tom Joad
  • Tom Joad

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 01:48 PM

Once I jumped onto the roof of the driving school and this dude just falls out of the sky and dies right on the roof next to me...

Pierce Brosnan
  • Pierce Brosnan

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 02:36 PM

I walked out of the ZIP clothing store in Los Santos and seconds later a plane (that flys over building when you leave a safehouse or store) hit the zip building. It was so strange and if I did not move I would have surely died in the game.

I'll post a screenshot later since it's in my PS2 photo section in the game.

~PB

dj_alfi
  • dj_alfi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 11:35 PM

i jacked the train and went way to fast and went of the tracks flipped three times and somewhow got back on the track, without the rest of the carts... i lolled pretty hard at least.. and i got a stunt bonus..

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:49 PM

I got a new one. Just as I was turning a corner out in the country, two cars spawned in the same coordinates. KABOOM!

http://www.mikeheala...fmergedcars.jpg

parry
  • parry

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:53 PM

It looks like the cars are humping ph34r.gif

chaoticmayhem
  • chaoticmayhem

Too much pressure!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:03 AM Edited by chaoticmayhem, 25 July 2008 - 05:20 AM.

I once shot down a helicopter and it got stucked in the ground and kept exploding. It became a living landmine, it always moved like how copters sway when they are shot down but it never stopped moving.

DiCanio
  • DiCanio

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:48 AM

I've never seen anyone in any of the GTA games jump into an ambulance
and drive off. This gang member did just that. He drove round for ten
minutes then parked it in a driveway and walked away - lol
He must have been stoned smile.gif

user posted image

Other odd stuff:
Turning a corner in San Fierro I came across a bi-plane sitting on the road
with some cops standing around it wink.gif
Yesterday when I was playing someone killed a Ped (older guy with a shirt)
and another Ped (younger guy with jacket and longish hair) ran over to
look - as they do - but when the dead Ped disappeared the one who had
run across turned into the dead Ped and walked away wink.gif

Another thing that made me laugh was when a Ped ended up on the roof of a
cab after a crash, he stomped on the roof to let the driver know he was there
then jumped onto the hood and stomped his foot again. The cab driver
stopped so suddenly that the guy fell off - lol

dragonfly2006
  • dragonfly2006

øjenstikker2006

• Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:59 AM

Haha , so cj was standing up in the sidewalk when a car exploded cause it was on fire right, and then one of the tires hit cj in the head and he fell into the floor haha biggrin.gif

«Phobos»
  • «Phobos»

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 03:09 AM

Hi

Some time ago I was at the mount chiliad and them a plane appears and crashs it to the grow and at that time I was entering the"Journey" and then the plane crashes on the "Journey" and the plane, the "journey" and I fall down the montain but the journey and I survived and then i continued driving with the journey.
I wans't able to save the replay.

HuntaKilla
  • HuntaKilla

Punk Rawker

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 26 July 2005 - 03:20 AM

Just had a WTF moment. I never knew you could steal a SAPD chopper as its hunting your ass down. I was on the aircraft carrier just hanging about killing some cops when this mofo pulls right up next to me in the chopper. I think to myself "no way, you can't" I hit triangle and bam CJ jops in and kicks the other guy out. WTF! I never knew you could do that! (Guns dont work though) I fly off and park it in my garage at the airstrip. A job well done biggrin.gif

Superilldude
  • Superilldude

• Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 03:22 AM

Cop helicopter got stuck under the Gant bridge and the top of it got stuck in in the road, then it blew up under me and took half of my health away. Also today I crashed my Hydra into another Hydra front to front, my wings didn't get damaged so I was flying normally after the collision.

WhiteBoy14
  • WhiteBoy14

I'm Caucasian!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2005 - 04:04 AM

I had 4 wanted stars in San Fierro and you know how there is a lot of hills, Well a police helocopter spawned under on of the hills(Its blade were sticking out thats how I saw it) it was still flying but it couldnt move any thing but its blades so I took it out with a couple grenedes. devil.gif

Another weird police copter moment: I was on top of mount chilliad and I thought it would be cool to fight some police men up there so I put in the wanted star cheat, I had 4 stars. But no police men cam,only copters. The helicopters shot at me so I aimed a rocket launcher up ther I looked all around the sky but i couldnt see any of them. But they kept shooting I never could find them so I ended up dieing. Turns out they spawned inside the moutain. tounge.gif

GritSandWiches4Breakfest
  • GritSandWiches4Breakfest

Pimp oF The natioN

• Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 09:41 PM

I get a 1 star wanted level and a cop runs at me.

HuntaKilla
  • HuntaKilla

Punk Rawker

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 July 2005 - 03:07 AM

I just had another. I was flying in a sparrow and had a 2 star wanted level. I was about to land when I noticed a cop under me so I thought to myself Ill squish him. Once I land ontop of him it says Busted, and shows a pic of him standing inside the chopper pointing his gun at me.

Chrisdragon
  • Chrisdragon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:21 PM

An area near the first underpass while entering Las Ventarus via the highway from the south, I walked northwest onto the ground and I fell through, falling into grayness for a couple of seconds then landing back on the ground.

Recon77
  • Recon77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:26 PM

some ballas got my car onfire, so i bailed and ran down the street while it blew up, i stopped to start shooting at a cop, then the cars burning hood fell on my head and knocked me down, getting me busted in the process nervous.gif

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Recon77 @ Jul 29 2005, 19:26)
some ballas got my car onfire, so i bailed and ran down the street while it blew up, i stopped to start shooting at a cop, then the cars burning hood fell on my head and knocked me down, getting me busted in the process nervous.gif

hahahahaaaa lol.gif

That happened to me once.

Victus
  • Victus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:08 AM

Mine would be when I was cleaning out the last of the enemy gang territories in LS. I lost a gangwar in Vagos (yellow) territory.

So I'm bummed cause I had accumulated quite an arsenal through gang wars.

I wake up in the East LS Hospital. I see a bunch of peds running around in the distance, and figure something had happened to set them off. Nothing important. Then they all start running towards me. As the become more defined I see they are armed Vagos, with AK's and SMG's. I have no armor or weapons. So I high-tailed it out of there.

kingdomplace
  • kingdomplace

lolioloolioiloiolooooo

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 02:05 AM

My WTF moment occurs a lot. It happened with VC, and SA, and it's still hilarious.
I once put the flying cars cheat in. Well, my wanted level was going up because I was just messing around. Everyone knows the Cop AI is totally messed up, but that's what makes it funny. Well, the cops start to drive super fast, and before you know it, there are cop cars flying left and right. Very funny site to see.

KDS
  • KDS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 03:55 AM

Hey I needed some help with dam and blast...how do u jump out of that stupid plane I stopped pushing the x button and pushed triangle and nothing happen and I was in the sky still...and also where is the place at? in the water or what?...please help me I need it.....

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (KDS @ Jul 29 2005, 23:55)
Hey I needed some help with dam and blast...how do u jump out of that stupid plane I stopped pushing the x button and pushed triangle and nothing happen and I was in the sky still...and also where is the place at? in the water or what?...please help me I need it.....

And you posted that in this thread because... ?

Fido128
  • Fido128

fido is cool

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:03 AM

I was driving my monster truck up the highway and i crashed it to the back of a car. I think there was a glitch because the back of the car got stuck in the ground and it started driving on 2 wheels. I stole the car and a cop saw it and ran over to catch. He was just about to open the door then the car fell forward ontop of him.

Fido128
  • Fido128

fido is cool

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:09 AM

I just remembered another 1 i was in the riots with a 3 star wanted level a cop came up and busted me it showed me lying on the ground then the cops bike exploded and it killed him smile.gif

John Jacques
  • John Jacques

Big Smoke!

• Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 06:38 PM

I remember I was playing on the PS2 in 2-player mode, and I get in a skimmer plane. My friend goes around to the other side, but due to some glitch he jacks me and a teleport to the bottom of the lake! What's more is that I wasn't swimming, I was walking like it was solid ground---was pretty dark though. 'wtf' i said.

On the PC Version I used the recruit anyone cheat and got two girls to go on a boat with me (hehe, i wanted to drown them =P) so anyways they don't fall off, they both stand still. I shoot them both in the face until their health colour is black for dead. But they still stand there and talk, no matter what I do. I blew up the boat and they still stood there, dead, and talking. WTF!?!

WhiteBoy14
  • WhiteBoy14

I'm Caucasian!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2005 - 02:38 AM

One time I was placing satchel charges on cars and I put about 15 on 1 car, so then I went on top of a building to watch the explosion. When I detonationed the car it blew up (obviously) and a tire flew off it and hit me sending me flying off the building.

Timpo
  • Timpo

Trash

• Members

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:24 AM

It's annoying when you bail out of your car in a corner and get stuck under the car.
also, when you jack someone at the main road in doherty (where your garage is) the driver of the car stands on the tram tracks, waving his hands in the air, about to take his car back, and then he gets splatted by a passing tram.
also, when you flying really really low above the street with a hydra (less than 1m from the ground) you can splat peds while flying at full speed. it's funny.

Boll Weevil
  • Boll Weevil

De Ballit of Boll Weevil

• Members

Posted 01 August 2005 - 02:14 PM

I was on Gant Bridge and a car slowed right down in front of me. I rear ended it, flew up it and careered of the road into the water. I was pretty p*ssed off....

ShAddowZ080
  • ShAddowZ080

H3LL RAISER

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:49 PM

my wtf moment happend when i saw 4 hookers jump off the zombo tech building and survive...super hookers who wouldve thought??

horspowr1001
  • horspowr1001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:11 PM Edited by horspowr1001, 01 August 2005 - 05:16 PM.

I had several wtf moments during gameplay. Mostly things that have been posted.

I was biking up mount chilliad for the next race, i didnt save from the previous ones, and i was almost at the top when a mustang flies into the mountain, explodes, sending me flying off the mountain and splat.

Cars and bikes have been half in the ground so many times. One time a cop bike was in the ground and the cop was still on it. I aim my tecs at him and he gets out of the ground and comes after me.

I was just walking around in LS when i see a car drive by and its hood flies off and hits me.

I fall off a skyscraper in LS and i land on my feet and survive, 1% health gone. I fall off the bridge above grove street, health bar is flashing.

And then there's always the moments that piss me off like when im being chased by cops and i get out of my car, they crash into my car, and the car lands on top of me, as i slowly watch my armor and health decrease to nothing.

I was in LS driving around after riot, and i get a star outta nowhere. I am about to get into a car and drive away, when some guy comes and hits me. I fall to the floor and the cop busts me.

I fly the Mustang and land it on the hill next to RS Haul. I walk into the marker to do a mission. I get out and i see the mustang, now somehow on fire sliding down the hill towards me, it explodes right next to the fragile goods truck. The mustang keeps exploding as i try running away, but the explosions kill me.

I was doing brown thunder missions in the apache, and i needed food. I had 2 stars so i landed in front of a LV burger shot. I go in and get food. i come out and hit enter to go into my apache when a cop on a bike rear ends the apache and falls off. Somehow the rear end did enough damage to the apache so its rotors cant spin that fast. The cop gets up and climbs up the 5 feet i am already off the ground, and he busts me.

I've noticed one thing that hasnt been posted so far. In LS near the cluckin bell parking lot that is just north of grove street, in orignally ballas territory, there is a telephone pole on the southwest (i think) end of the parking lot. Sometimes when I am just passing by i see a Ped slide down the pole and walk casually away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users