Photo

wtf moments

1,817 replies to this topic
Odd_Bloke
  • Odd_Bloke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 01:37 AM

My most recent WTF moment was in the final Driving School mission, where I braked to avoid traffic and the mission ended because I stopped moving.

Dan

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 02:19 AM

ROFL... I have a new one from just now

http://www.mikeheala...gta/chaseho.wmv

crime_partner
  • crime_partner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (Odd_Bloke @ Jul 5 2005, 01:37)
My most recent WTF moment was in the final Driving School mission, where I braked to avoid traffic and the mission ended because I stopped moving.

Dan

That happened to me all the time. I was on the last corner making the last turn to get on the street back up to the driving school and i put my brakes on to make the corner but i spun out and got like a 20%.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 04:44 AM

I just had the ultimate WTF.

Pier 69 mission. I'm chasing Ryder in the boat and I'm looking at him to shoot, not in front of me and I hit a damn rock. Here's the first WTF: http://www.mikeheala...gta/wtfboat.jpg

So I figure I've failed it, but decide to hit "F" to get out of the boat and take a few potshots at Ryder. Here's the second WTF. As soon as I hit "F", suddenly, I'm in Tierra Robada standing on the highway. I could see the wanted level flash to 4, then disappear, then flash back to 4, then disappear and it kept doing that.

So I jack a car and go roaring down the highway after Ryder because he's stopped like he's waiting on me. I jumped out of the car, switched to rocket launcher and blasted his boat. Mission Passed!!! ROFL http://www.mikeheala...fkilledboat.jpg

Then my wanted level went right up to 4 and I got killed by the cops. Spawned somewhere in Red County and I just drove back to San Fierro.

impulse91
  • impulse91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 06:17 AM

rammed a bike off the mulholland intersection and he carried on riding in the air.

Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 02:33 PM

a jet chasing my beagle flew into the gant bridge (got too close to carrier area), and triggered a huge chain reaction of explosions (cars on bridge i suppose)...i flew on to SA!

crime_partner
  • crime_partner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:04 PM

I just had a funny one happen to me.

For some reason a car stops on the highway and a guy on a wayfarer wrecks into him and flies off of it. The wayfarer slowly goes down this hill into the water and the guy runs down the hill after it and runs into the water and drowns himself. I took a picture cause it was so freakin funny lol.gif .

s-paco
  • s-paco

Still here.

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:13 PM

hmm i was cruising in Los Santos, when a bike cop came ( :| ) and jacked my car! WTF?!

elbadman
  • elbadman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:52 PM

In the "Woozie" mission where I have to improve my lung capacity to swim underwater, I went to the docks and for some reason a bunch of people would follow me, jump off the dock and drown... blink.gif

crime_partner
  • crime_partner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:41 PM Edited by crime_partner, 05 July 2005 - 11:44 PM.

I was doin burglar missions and I just found a house that is stuck halfway inside the ground. when you go in and come back out it puts you halfway in the ground also.

Edit: I just loaded the game and went there again and it was still halfway in the ground its in the marina area right next to the verona beach area.

impulse91
  • impulse91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:30 AM

farting around las venturas on the HWY i shot a car tand all the others piled up like crazy, in the end i just took out a rocket and had some fun biggrin.gif

ben s
  • ben s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:01 AM

Just yesterday, I was reading about the planes crashing into the "track betting" building and I was thinking about how crazy that was, but today, it almost happened to me too!!!
I had one of those "terrorist" planes crash about twenty metres away as I stepped out of the "track betting" building today. I thought I was gonna die from the chain reaction of cars blowing up, so I quickly did a U-turn to head the other direction, I lived. Then the next time I stepped out of the building, I didn't see a plane, but heard another series of explosions(plane blows and then cars blow) as before, it must have been another plane!

crime_partner
  • crime_partner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:28 AM

I put in the cars can fly and cars drive on water cheats. i took a tank andpurposely sunk it with me in it so i could drive underwater. I drove all the way to the bottom of the ocean and when i got to the floor i went through the it and under the world. It got pitch black dark and then after about 5 seconds it gave me a loading screen and it warped me up onto Mt. Chiliad. Could this be another possible way to enter the hell?

silverblade
  • silverblade

Unconfirmed silence

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:32 AM

In vertical bird, destroyed 2 planes, 1 remaining, I took off, flew away and the one supposed to follow me flew and crashed somewhere is san fierro tounge.gif, I didnt do anything at all, not even dodging or flying below bridges, wasnt even done with the takeoff tounge.gif

b0c0n0n
  • b0c0n0n

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:58 AM

lucky u cool.gif

but i prefer not to blow up none it's REAL FUN to fight all three Hydras this one was probably funniest mission in whole game
rahkstar2.gif

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 08:16 AM

Well, it finally happened to me :o

user posted image

crime_partner
  • crime_partner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:52 PM

I hate those planes they suck ass die.gif .

lasventuras
  • lasventuras

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:26 PM

I was doing the key to her heart mission when after i left the sex shop i go out to the car and i hear a plane over head then it gets louder and sure enough it explodes and i die. mad.gif cryani.gif

IcedOut
  • IcedOut

Mark-A$$ Trick

• Members

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:30 PM

my biggest wtf was when i was runnin from the cops with a 5 star wanted level on the traintrack and you know in SF they have those barricade thinngs at the station across from the garage....i hit one of those and my bike got stuck under it..i tried gettin back on but CJ did nothing..it was like the bike wasent even there...it might ot sound funny..but it was lmao

twist3r
  • twist3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:54 PM

You remember the last quarry mission?

I just finished pulling the body and the bike into the crane area and was walking towards the crane as a plane goes down, crashes right into my truck and blows it up.

Mission Failed.

WTF?

EricT
  • EricT

Shot caller

• Members

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:26 PM

I used tow trucks to make a really long of trucks towed one by each other 15 or so biggrin.gif Then I took them someplace in Red County and found a pretty steep hill into river and drove off it. When First 6 cars where over side a Roadtrain crashed into me and I just hang there cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif Trying to steer swang my car until it disattched from others and I fell into water with my car. Then I thought it was over sarcasm.gif Guess again Just as I got out of my car to swim away all the other cars fell and tackled me :smilie with headache: It was pretty shallow so I got stuck under one of those cars and I drowned sneaky2.gif

Then one time I went to highest building in LS and parachuted off and while I fell one plane came right at me happy.gif Of course it was impossible for plane to hit me (but it missed me 5in)so it crashed into building and the leftovers fell down (again - 5in between me and plane)

RvdVit
  • RvdVit

Most sexy post located to the right. --->

• Members

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:44 AM

Whenever you ride fast on a highway and suddenly handbrake turn into a sideways position, it's better if you are in a large truck type of vehicle.

The cars will pile up and fly all over the place.

zbuffer
  • zbuffer

Boared

• Members

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:42 AM

my wtf moment

i was mucking around climbing stuff when i climbed this one house and as soon as i climbed it i was crushed it pissed me off heaps i lost my guns nooooo

sad.gif

Klas~Sick
  • Klas~Sick

hippity hop hop till you dont stop

• Members

Posted 08 July 2005 - 05:55 PM

i threw a grenade in front of me, walked under it, waited a second, then it exploded, but it was funny, i didnt die, i got hurt and cj made that "ugh" sound, but he just flew up in the air then back on the ground as if nothin happened, notta wtf but bla, funny stuffs

IcedOut
  • IcedOut

Mark-A$$ Trick

• Members

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:10 PM

i had 1 more happen 2 me just yesterday...i was driving in one of the hick towns in the country when i saw a lady on a bike...i hit her in my farm truck (lol) so i could have the bike n then she fell off and i got on she stole my truck like it was hers! she dident freak out or anything she just hopped in and waited for me to get out of the rode and she drove off....

soleil
  • soleil

Yes, I play video games.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:35 PM

I was in Las Venturas and I caused a pileup on the highway. Then I got a star for hurting someone near a cop. So the cop is chasing after me, after a while the star goes away and he's just walking about on the highway. Then after a few minutse he steals a car! I think it was alerady empty, but he just got in and tried to drive (the car was stuck on the barrier that divides the two sides of the highway). Furthermore, I shot at his car, and he acted like a normal pedestrian, trying urgently to drive like he was scared. Then I yanked him out of his car, and THEN I get a star and he chases me again. W T G F

mikeswi
  • mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:50 AM

I was under a bridge collecting an oyster when a car comes flying off the bridge and hits the water like one friggin inch away from me. You can just barely see it here. I'm standing on it. http://www.mikeheala...fcarinwater.jpg

napoleonic
  • napoleonic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:28 AM

this is not realy WTF....

I used the "real speed mod" grab a NRG, going to the top of mount chilliad, I tried to jump from there

I stopped at the highest peak, set the course, 3...2...1 go!

because of the "real speed mod" that NRG was so fast that I couldn't see ahead well

I saw a wall but before I could hit the brakes my bike crashed in to the wall and send CJ far to the air

I had no parachute so I thought CJ would be wasted, but WTF after he fell he was still alive with 0 health (according to the health bar, it was bliping)I got 150 health at the start.......

PacMaan
  • PacMaan

LIES

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:04 PM

lol.gif Very funny stuff here just read the whole thread colgate.gif

I hereby present this highly sought after award to you all biggrin.gif

user posted image

Enjoy alien.gif

Trent215
  • Trent215

Bigfoot IS out there!!!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:59 PM

One time I was in San Fierro and modded out an Elegy to make it really sweet when I stopped real fast to pickup a weapon when all of a sudden some guy comes and just jacks my car right in front of me, I couldn't get back to the car in time and im pissed and chase after him until I can no longer see him, anyway about 10 minutes in real time later, Im in battery point btw lol, And all of a sudden that car the guy with my car comes speeding right at me and I jump out of the way and he hit a house and gets stuck right there when I find out he was being chased after by the cops, anyway he gets out and runs away and the cops shoot him and I get my car back, it was pretty damn funny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users