Quantcast

» «
Photo

WTF moments [not funny]

1,841 replies to this topic

Poll: Anger (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Your anger level:

1. Eh, I can try again. (5 votes [18.52%])

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

2. Grr, but who says I'll fail again? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. This is pissing me the off. (6 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

4. Please! Just let me complete the damn mission! (7 votes [25.93%])

Percentage of vote: 25.93%

5. Screw THIS MISSION! I'M DONE! (Quits game). (4 votes [14.81%])

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

6. Other (5 votes [18.52%])

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote
MattDet
  • MattDet

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by MattDet, 23 July 2013 - 12:09 AM.

There was a pileup on the Los Santos Freeway next to Unity Station in which an Azteca had his Glendale hit by a vehicle driven by this man. This is the result after he was killed by the Azteca:

user posted image

Did you ever see a blood pool go up a wall that way?

thisdjjdasiaa
  • thisdjjdasiaa

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

WTF moment: CJ bursted into flames in his yard? it IS riot in the city btw but there wasn't any fire around and while i was on a bike he just started burning until the fire wore off =)

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:54 PM Edited by OG Viking, 30 July 2013 - 11:06 PM.

4-star visit to Easter Basin during "Los Sepulcros":
A Tahoma stopped and a Ballas attacked CJ. Ballas in SF? Are they supposed to be there? dontgetit.gif

Edit:

I was fooling around with a Rhino and did a few gang wars against the Ballas in East Los Santos. When I turned around to face the Rhino which was parked a half block away, I saw the Rhino jump! Just like a car with hydraulics. I thought "WTF", maybe group of Ballas was pushing it, perhaps also a car. Seconds later the enemies came around the tank and I finished them off. I expected it was the end of the wave, but it wasn't. After closer inspection, I located the last Ballas, he had spawned under the Rhino. lol.gif That's what made it jump. Maybe I should feel bad for not offering him first aid... sarcasm.gif

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

mine is when I get out of victum clothes shop (or diter sacks...I dont remember confused.gif ) when that too-damn rustler crashed over my head mercie_blink.gif thank godness I escaped cry.gif I can't remember if I was using FCR 900 to get there or not...and I'm not sure if my 'vehicle' had survived or not...this hapened to me more than one time rampage_ani.gif suicidal.gif

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:21 AM Edited by OG Viking, 03 August 2013 - 02:49 PM.

This is the biggest WTF I've had in a long time. My Towtruck, that was parked and had no driver or passenger in it, stole my Shamal airplane and took off. I tried to catch up with it but the last I saw was it went up a hill, and when I got to the top of the hill there was no trace of my vehicles.

Yes, it was the Towtruck that stole my airplane and no NPCs were involved. I have not been taking any drugs, this is something that can actually happen in SA, it did happen, and it's the first time I've seen two driverless vehicles drive off so far that I couldn't find them again.

The background for this happening:
I was practicing in acquiring EP/FP Rustler. The first phase of this endeavor is using a Towtruck and hooking up with the Rustler at the SF airport, jumping out of the airport area, towing it to the Doherty garage. After a couple of Rustlers had landed upside down after the jump, there would be some minutes for the a new Rustler to spawn. So I hooked up with a Shamal and practiced with it.

The happening:
The jump with the Shamal went fine, and I continued on the road out of the airport, through the first intersection, and in the second intersection (just inside Foster Valley), I had to stop because of a traffic jam. A couple of stupid drivers didn't understand they could not drive through an airplane so I got out of my truck and "helped" them getting out of the way.

That was when things got interesting. You know how vehicles being towed can push the Towtruck/Tractor on flat ground, especially if they are parked in an angle? It happens all the time. But this time, the two vehicles were parked in an almost straight line, it happened suddenly and very violently, and they didn't stop.
The Shamal and the Towtruck shot forward like a rocket, killing everything in its way, drove East perfectly on the road (for a moment I thought there had to be a carjacker), but where the road turns north-west (right), the two vehicles turned south-west (left), off-road and sped up the grassy hill. I didn't want to lose the Towtruck so I immediately started to sprint after it, but with the high speed it were driving my only hope was that it would stop soon. But when I came to the hilltop my two vehicles were nowhere to be found.

EDIT
I had a minor "WTF" two days ago, I was flying with a Jetpack at high altitude somewhere in Bone County. It was quiet. Suddenly I heard a roar and a propeller airplane (not sure which type, probably bigger than a Dodo) passed me on my left side, very close. It really startled me, I thought I was being run over, and I nearly was.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:20 AM

Fascinatingly, the reverse joker command code value for the select button (PS2) for Action Replay 2 is "B00B".

http://home.comcast....bri/jokers.html

walid03
  • walid03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

My WTF moment, I was once dealing with cops...
I had two squads on me, I killed the two cops in the first car, but the second car, was only one cop shooting me, the driver was a chicken, then I was getting close to death, I tried to lose that shooter ( on car ) I looked behind me while accelerating and I saw the cop that was shooting me taking his own assistant from the car, throwing him, then shooting him to death, then getting in the car, then following me, WTF?

Another time I was driving near a cop car ( no wanted level ) then a maniac fool who cost me 100 $ hit the squad car then I got a one star wanted level, the police car didn't even touch me, WTF ?

I was once dealing with cops, two stars wanted level, and I suddenly hit the pause button, press the start menu to go to desktop to see what time it is, when I returned back to the game, I stole a car and ran away, I saw behind me I saw a cop driving a common car, not a squad car, WTF?

I was once driving a PCJ-600 in SF, and I hit a police car, the cop got out of his vehicle, and went after me, when he got close, I hit the horn button, then he started complaining about it, if you try it on normal peds it the streets, they will complain by raising their hands, WTF?
  • OG Viking and ten-a-penny like this

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:09 AM

I was collecting Snapshots early for my new mastersave and I noticed that helicopter got somehow stuck here:
user posted image
tounge.gif
  • Pyrrhic, ten-a-penny and Alchemist like this

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 11:09)
I was collecting Snapshots early for my new mastersave and I noticed that helicopter got somehow stuck here:
http://i.imgur.com/pIbojWul.jpg

Haha. I always thinks it's funny when that happens, and it's not so rare that police choppers get stuck somewhere. Sometimes they're under ground too.

walid03
  • walid03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:37 AM

I was playing the mission robbing uncle sam, the one when you got to go to the docks and steal some crates [an all access misssion mod]
I passed the three first guards, and got in the forklift, I lifted the crate, when I got back, there was no boxville
I tried to go through the place it's supposed to be but i hit something invisible when i got on my feet it became air, nothing was there, no marker on the map nothing, it was like I'm supposed to leave Ryder to the Grove and take each crate at once there

IT WAS LIKE WTF ????!!!! suicidal.gif

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:23 AM

I have a new one - Anyone ever seen a GSF piloting a boat? Here's the proof...
user posted image

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Krawk @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 03:23)
http://img13.imagesh...3/2659/bz6z.jpg

And no explanation on how it happened? It doesn't look like the boat is moving, but maybe he is about to start driving it. It's a good picture though.

I wonder if I may be able to copy that, but I'll need patience and a little luck. Just order a homie to wait there, and sooner or later he might do something with his arms, so it looks like he's holding the wheel? But usually the guys will face CJ and not look another direction, so maybe it wouldn't work.

Riding shotgun
  • Riding shotgun

Burn till I cant burn no more

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

I don't know if this happened to anyone but I was in a Dinghy by mt chilliad and everytime i would change the radio station, CJ would lift both his legs up(he stands up in dinghy). Another one which I used to have video evidence of was a 2 player game and somehow i was able to walk under water with infinite lung capicity lol.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by OG Viking, 26 January 2014 - 08:20 PM.

In an early 4-star visit to San Fierro I tried to jump from the roof of a Patriot and climb the carrier. I missed and fell down into the sea. Police shot away my body armor and much of my health while I swam towards the nearest stairs. But before I got on land, a little airplane (Dodo or Cropduster) crashed above me and took away most of my remaining health. I got on dry ground, and with lots of Tear Gas and other weapons I had a small chance to survive. But the airplane was really determined on stopping me; its wreck was lying in the stairs and I wasn't fireproof. End of story.

Another one which I used to have video evidence of was a 2 player game and somehow i was able to walk under water with infinite lung capicity lol.

There are reports of some places where you can walk and breathe under water, but I don't remember where. But if my memory serves me, I think I one time was able to walk or drive under water around Ocean Docks somewhere. I don't remember if I drove MC or walked.

Added:

CJ working under cover, literally:

I was in the mission High Stakes Low Rider and drove a Dinghy rubber boat to the docks in San Fierro where a Barracks have a spawn point. I drove along the "wall" of the docks at VERY slow speed, the sea was calm, and I accidentally managed to flip the Dinghy over. notify.gifCJ started to lose oxygen, but at a slower rate than normal. The air force had not showed up, but as soon as CJ was on foot a half dozen cops spawned on land. The tilted boat had drifted a bit and now I got the idea to use it as cover while I swam closer to land (small boat, more like a big hat...) - and it worked: The cops did not shoot although I was well within range! I just heard drop after drop as they dropped into water.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Frenzzy
  • Frenzzy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (Krawk @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 07:53)
user posted image

This is possible in DYOM mod. If not, then I want to know how is this done.

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

user posted image

A police biker abandoned his HPV-1000, elbowed a civilian girl off her bike, and proceeded to ride it in the non-aggressive mode. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, except I may have had a star which decayed below 1 around that time.

Kalev4ever
  • Kalev4ever

Peon

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:27 AM

I was doing the mission "Interdiction" and shot down the last enemy chopper. As I drove down the cliff, I noticed that the flare, that CJ had lightened, wasn't on top of the cliff anymore, but:

user posted image

For those of you, who don't understand why is there a Journey there, IŽll copy a sentence from GTA Wiki about this missions trivia: "◾While descending Arco del Oeste after destroying the helicopters, a priest and a Las Venturas prostitute can be seen driving up the road in a Journey."

The priest always stops the car at the same spot. When you hijack it and aren't fast enough, the priest will take the vehicle back, drive down the cliff and next to Valle Ocultado, where he will turn around and try to drive up the same cliff, he drove down. I only once tried it like this, so maybe different things may happen.

Actually what I DID when this flare thing happened, was: shoot the Journey as long as it went into flames. The prostitute didn't run too far away and got killed by the explosion. After this the flare was now on top of the hooker:

user posted image

Don't mind the dead priest, I just punched him down after the explosion*

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:17 PM Edited by OG Viking, 06 September 2013 - 11:21 PM.

I drove a Towtruck towing a Police Maverick, started mission Gray Imports, then stopped in a Temple street and fired RPG's at every vehicle in the area, including my own two vehicles. The Towtruck and all cars blew up, but the Police Maverick was evidently FP/EP. I had not been anywhere near Ocean Docks so how the f*ck could my helicopter had become proofed? I know for a fact that it is not proofed.

I fired several RPG's at the helicopter with direct hits, but it took no damage. The explosions from the rockets and other cars didn't even move the helicopter.

I tried to enter the helicopter, but it was not possible. Some moments earlier I had fetched it in a garage, and also entered it, so it was absolutely not locked, but CJ simply refused to try to enter it now. Just what I would expect if he was asked to enter a wreck.
The small lights on the helicopter blinked like they do on parked aircrafts, so it was not destroyed, but CJ seemed to think it was destroyed. And it should have been destroyed.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

That could probably be caused by the towing of the helicopter I don't know but sometimes for example when the helicopter crashes in water but don't explode when it reaches the bottom the lights still blink of course if you use a underwater glitch to enter that chopper you are allowed if it doesn't explode meanwhile that is.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Lol later I had a new experience that involved a Towtruck and a PolMav. I had just fetched the PolMav in the SF impound. I stopped in Doherty to pick up armor, and I also entered the chopper to take "possession" of it. I was quick because I didn't want a Hydra to destroy me (Los Sepulcros 4 stars). I got back in the Towtruck and started driving. After driving for about 10 seconds, I get the warning sound for an incoming missile!!! WTF? :nervous: I brazed myself for doomsday, but the missile hit something else. I got out and re-entered the Towtruck and didn't have more missiles after me.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

I dont know if its "wtf moment" but last night I tried to to firetruck missions and when I was up to level 12 I accidently ran over the last guy i had to save. I was sad to say the least sad.gif

same what happened to me :panic: when I reached the last one....my father (as usual) hit my left hand only to hit 2....ending up the mission :miranda: I wish I had an AK-47..... :sui: :devil:

buginafug
  • buginafug

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Just now, CJ said "Just shut up lady!" to a man. WTF? This was in Downtown San Fierro.

Kalev4ever
  • Kalev4ever

Peon

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

It's pretty fun to mess with the "recruit anyone" cheat. And then have some laughs, when you recruit women and CJ says things like: "Dudes, get over here!" or "I know you aint got a dick, but maybe you have heart, homie?" :)

• ten-a-penny likes this

FlyeThemoon
  • FlyeThemoon

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by FlyeThemoon, 10 September 2013 - 07:02 PM.

:D Just testing CLEO mod what flames from under wheels in pimping side mission,

Hooker wanna be droped for client in Cemetary on los santos.

And her client are.......PRIEST!

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by OG Viking, 19 September 2013 - 10:51 AM.

I had nicked the Barracks from Easter Basin and I intended to sink and undrown it in Flint County, so I had no time to lose and turned the sirens on. Some stupid cars didn't get out of the way, for the most part Taxi drivers, so I made good use of my front bumper. When I drove up the incline west of Easter Bay Airport (near the Bullet spawn), I did the same on a Stallion and my Barracks went insane. The whole truck went up in the air with its nose first, and landed perfectly on its ass. :wtf: I slided back down the incline until another opposite incline stopped me. The truck, still sitting on its ass, caught on fire, and not even the explosion brought it down.

I was playing with the cops in Idlewood, and saw a Brown Streak had stopped in the street crossing near Ganton Gym. This must be very rare, I have never before seen a train stop like that before during a few thousand hours of free-roaming in SA.
I went over to the train and there was no driver in the locomotive. Had he been scared by the shootings, stopped and ran off? But the door was closed and I believe NPCs in panic don't bother to shut the door when they escape on foot. Who has seen a train parked randomly on the track before??

I was in a 3 star chase and drove to the beach at Santa Maria, drove down to the sea to pick up a gun. The police Ranger I drove was almost wrecked so I drove up to the safe house to park it in the garage. I expect the garage to be empty, but when the door opens I see a police car inside. What the hell?! Thank you police for giving me your car on a silver platter. I drive my Ranger inside and get rid of the chopper, back out and waste some foot cops. I take a trip down to the beach to clear the area, then return to the garage to change car. When the garage door opens, there is not only a police car, THREE cops wait for me inside.
This garage is the new hang-around spot for cops. :whuh:
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Drexler22
  • Drexler22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Okay so i was doing the mission OG loc and when i failed it abd came back to do it i skipped the trip but then the screen went red and said "mission failed!" OG Loc died!😐

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

I still remember this like it was yesterday...me and my friend was hanging around in shady creeks. since I hated that place since I heard about the shady creeks creature. I started to scare my friend to leave the area ASAP! (as soon as possible. for people who doesn't know) from all of a sudden my friend hit the pause button (this was on PS2) and saw before the screen turns to pause menu, SHE SCREAM RIGHT IN MY EAR! she said that she saw the creature :monocle: it was a tree-thing (she though it was the myth creature....while it was just some bunch of trees :pp) I told her its not the

monster but she refused and acting like my father. :monocle:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later in the same time...now I hate those fallen trees! (cut-off trees) she was roaming on the trashy QUAD...past one of these cut-off trees, both of us though it was the creature :sui: RUN FOR THE GOD'S SAKE! :panic: in the end we realized it was just a stupid TREE!

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

The white shirted Azteca pulled me out of my car, drove into a pole, I pulled him out, and he said: "I just stole that last week".

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

He he he got a new one unfortunetly I was just messing around and didn't record it. While doing the mission "Snail Trail" rightat the beginning when the train is aproaching the Doherty station there was a train already parked there so the mission train just went through it like it was a "ghost train" LOLOL

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

So, I was undrowning vehicles and suddenly I noticed something unusual under water.

duPWpZvl.png

Beagle somehow got underwater.

aKU0UsXl.png

It would probably be possible to undrown this vehicle, however it's almost impossible to push.

• ten-a-penny and Alchemist like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users