» «

WTF moments [not funny]

1,840 replies to this topic

Poll: Anger (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Your anger level:

1. Eh, I can try again. (4 votes [19.05%])

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

2. Grr, but who says I'll fail again? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. This is pissing me the off. (3 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Please! Just let me complete the damn mission! (6 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

5. Screw THIS MISSION! I'M DONE! (Quits game). (4 votes [19.05%])

6. Other (4 votes [19.05%])

Vote Guests cannot vote
  • joey_cohen_999

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:30 PM

Just a short one.

I just got out of the Barbers and i found a wrecked Banshee car with a pole stuck in the middle of it.

I got in the car and I heard a splat and the screen came up as.....

It was most annoying seeing as I was right near woozie's missions.... sneaky2.gif

• ISuck

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (The_Dancing_Cat @ Jun 28 2005, 12:02)
@Isuck: You have a magic brother, my friend. Treat him well.

lol, he doesn't show up very often.

• Plaka

King Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:30 PM

My WTF was in San Fierro ... I was doing some Mission or other and you know those streets like in the real San Francisco up and down hills? ....

There was a white stretch limo flying through the intersection at a 45 degree angle, nose down ... I think my mouth was agog so I didn't get a screenie but I sure laughed my ass off biggrin.gif ... Then KICKED it for NOT getting the screenie damn only 2 keys to push ...

• zyprox

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:07 AM

I drove a bike off that huge cylindrical tower (forgot the name of it) in LS with a parachute and I jumped off my bike right away. I let myself freefall halfway down and I was like "Time to float to the saftey of a rooftop!". Needless to say my 'chute didn't open and I lost an AK with full ammo while my brains leaked onto the freeway.

• roAm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 06:45 AM

i had a rather unique "cop wheels" experience myself...
i was just getting the third bike on there when this crazy speeding bastard behind me hit me THEN acted like i hit HIM and went insane....so what does he do? well, naturally, he rams me while i'm trying to get up there, knocks me all the way off, i fall off the bike and get run over by the transport sad.gif

• balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 02:38 PM

i got a couple...

driving down mount chiliad in bicycle (chiliad challenge) and spitfire comes down, blowing me up (i was in first), and as it pans out i see the other guys go right through the shell of the plane. how... (PS2)

doing the mission up, up, and away, i grabbed a random car off the highway and proceeded to dangle him from above the railroad tracks, to get a laugh out of my friends. however, a train passes and slams into the car, causing it to fly in the air, and i turn to my friends and start laughing. they tell me to turn around and i do just in time to see the car flip up and land on my rotor blades, pushing me down. i get hit by the train and blow up before i can bail, and i die. first time i ever died while on a mission. (pc)

first time i learned that sometimes your parachute doesn't deploy... on another note, one time i released it and fell, but CJ still had the animation of holding on; fell 10 stories and he lands on his feet, no damage taken. wow.gif

and lastly, the first time i discovered not to turn in a tractor when towing a hotdog van... i careened of of the road near whetstone going 200 mph or something and it took me forever to swim back to shore.

• NLCandyman

..:: [ Candyman ] ::..

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 02:55 PM

this is strange too smile.gif

but funny

i blow up the car with rocket launcher

1 guy fall out the car but the other guy is still in it....

user posted image

• tarquin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 01:01 PM

I got into a taxi and without doing anything It flips over by itself and starts flaming. I dont think the taxi liked me very much.

• oli_86

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:28 PM

i wanted to jump out of a shamal and dive onto the pavement, i took a plane and flew as high as possible, then jumped out, my friend pressed the mouse button to take out the parachute, so i pressed enter and waited for CJ to become a red stain on the ground, but guess what happens, he just says ouch and stands up again, surviving a fall from several kilometers...

• Bored83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:31 PM

I dont know if its "wtf moment" but last night I tried to to firetruck missions and when I was up to level 12 I accidently ran over the last guy i had to save. I was sad to say the least sad.gif

• bamguy01

hello der!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:50 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14][COLOR=blue] my funniest WTF moment was: when me and my friend were playing san andreas and we enterd the flying car cheat and we had 4 star wanted level so were flying a bullet car in the badlands and all the sudden a frigen police car comes up to us yes a flying police car when only your car should be flying and it crashed us barrel rolled us in the hair and then we died it was the most funniest f*cking thing we ever seen we laughed for a long time LOL!!!!

• scrumps

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:25 AM

running up mt chilliad, nearing the top I hear this sound....them *BAM* bi-plane lands in my lap. I took snapshots with the camera, just have to see if i can find them.

user posted image

• WreckInTurn4

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:45 AM

I was doing Dam and Blast, and when I landed, not only did I lose more health than I should have, but I couldn't switch from my fist to any other weapon! When the I got the knife I couldn't go back to the fist, it just stuck at one weapon.

• DidierSucks

Prophet of Trashcat

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:46 AM

*laughs at people with Cop Wheels WTF moments*

Anyway, I had another one today. I was playing two player, and we get in the maverick at the San Fierro airport. We both get in, and take off. About CJ's height off the ground the helicopter explodes for no reason what so ever, plus it vaporizes. That's right, it left no burnt out hull. Stupid game tounge.gif

• blue_steel

Captain Unlimited

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:42 AM

Once I was in a Monster Truck and I was trying to get the cars to flip high. I was trying for ages and just gave up. Then when I was driving to put the Monster in my garage I hit a car and it went just straight up. Not to any sides, not to forwards or backwards. So i got out to see if I could take a picture of it before it landed. I was looking around in the sky and i couldnt find it. I was looking on the ground near the area i was at but it wasn't there either. It just disappeared.

• blue_steel

Captain Unlimited

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Sy @ Jun 27 2005, 22:57)
I looked up and right and saw a spitfire flying through a gap in the intersection heading straight for me.

What's a Spitfire? (sorry for the double post)

• mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:26 PM

Spitfire = Rustler, although I think it looks more like a P-51 Mustang.

• nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:27 PM Edited by nlitement, 03 July 2005 - 06:32 PM.

This happened to me two days ago, I was too lazy to dig this topic out:

user posted imageuser posted image

@blue_steel: Do you know Wikipedia? It's pretty handy if you don't know a word, vehicle, chemical etc. smile.gif

• joey_cohen_999

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:31 PM

I was doing Dam and Blast, and when I landed, not only did I lose more health than I should have, but I couldn't switch from my fist to any other weapon! When the I got the knife I couldn't go back to the fist, it just stuck at one weapon.
Thats because it was a stealth mission and you had to use a knife to be silent..... confused.gif

• mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:47 PM

No, you can switch to other weapons in that mission. I once got spotted by a guard too far away to stab, so I blew him away with a shotgun.

• matija44

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:06 PM

i was on a misssion where you have to get back madd dogg's mansion so when cj jumped i pressed enter and cj opens an invisible chute so i fell down and made couple of steps and then suddenly i heard a splat! WTF WASTED!

ben s
  • ben s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 12:01 AM

I'd just started a gang war and had to pop a couple of cops. The star rating went up and I heard a helicopter coming after me. I hid for ages, the cops were rambling on that they were going to shoot me and that I should stop trying to get away, the usual. After a while I decided to try and take out the chopper seeing as they hadn't shot at me yet. I looked everywhere in the sky, and although the spotlight was on me, I couldn't see the chopper. I eventually got brave, walked out onto the street and then I saw it, all that was visible were the blades spinning around just above the road, following me around, and the cops, even though they were under the road, were still threatening me. The cops usually disappear when a gang war starts, so that's probably why this glitch happened...my XBOX couldn't handle the pressure!

In the Jetpack mission, I didn't turn off the radar thingy, and so as soon as I flew up out of the dugout, I was promptly shot down before I could get ten metres! I learned my lesson.

It's a pain when you're in the middle of a gang war, but some of the enemy members get stuck behind a building miles away, and you can't lure them out coz you can't leave the warzone!!!

I hate how you can't even hide from the cops in a train tunnel just because there's a road nearby.

I also hate it when you hide from the cops under a bridge and get wasted when a cop car blows up on top of it!

Not really a WTF, but it's funny when you go into a gym, go up to the guy to learn some new moves and he turns you down coz you're not buff enough, so you beat him up. It's like, "Who's not buff enough now!". Then you jump into the ring and beat up the two boxers and say, "Who needs to learn new moves anyway?".

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 12:59 AM

i didn't know you could derail a train so i put on turnuptheheat code like 4 times to get max stars and i went full speed(blew a least 4 cars) i was going so fast then next thing i knew the train derailed i was like WTF!!!...im dead now

• RvdVit

Most sexy post located to the right. --->

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:03 AM

When I was running from 2-star and I jumped off my bike in the gas station and waited for them to come, their cars smashed into the gas station and it exploded, killing all of us.
Back then I didn't know that the gas station explodes from a vehicle crash.

• Trinitron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:30 AM

Just finnished "End of the line". ***Don't read more if you have not finnished storyline missions***

Until reaching Big Smoke I was fine, but getting out of the bulding was a game of another league. I passed last floor just running because I had only 20 or so seconds left, so that is to say I was burning like a torch and drawing fire (for effect, believe me) from the ballas waiting for me. When I reached the exit the timer stoped at 2 seconds left and my health bar was flashing. Man, THAT was close!

Anyway, the cutscene triggers and start chasing Tempenny. This mission is long but now everything's ok, i think, unless I have to fight that bastard (it was my first attempt at he mission os i didn't know). Then when I have to catch Sweet from the truck I get the message "you're starting to feel hungry..." and CJ stomach starts rumbling. I mean, go figure, health flashing, fat 0% and muscle around 15 or 20% so when I read that, it was like WTF?? am I gonna starve just now??? I survived, thanks to the muscle, but everytime I was shown the muscle bar diminishing I had cold sweats

• crime_partner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:30 AM

I was driving around San Fierro in an infernus to take it to the export dock. I get out to go in ZIP and then come back out. I had droven for no more than two seconds and i got out of the car again to shoot someone. as soon as I did I heard a buzzing noise and a plane crashed DIRECTLY INTO my infernus, blowing it up and flinging me about 100 feet easy. and I lived blink.gif .

Another wtf moment is when I jumped out of a plane and I had my parachute on. When I hit the water I continued to stay in the falling position and was basically floating up and down in the parachuting position for about 5 mins and i could not swim or move.

• Ali_Santana

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:28 AM

i was doin the fire fighter mission and was like level 9 or 10. of course i kept crashing with the truck the traffic cars out my way. then i arrive at the burning cars and start to estinguish the fire and suddenly some grandma i crashed her car pulls me out of the truck O.o MISSION ENDED

• Mikerush76

Easy Going Anti-Flaming Supporter!

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:40 PM

plane crashing into my semi...

runway glitch..killing the curious cj

• crime_partner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 08:43 PM

I had another very strange wtf moment happen to me not too long ago......

I was swimming underwater to get my lung capacity skill up. I had nearly reached the bottom of the water when a look up to see a plane flying. the weird thing was that the plane was flying underwater.

• mikeswi

Insert Funny Title Here

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 08:48 PM

Hey, that reminds me of another one. My very first time through the game and I'm playing End of the Line. I actually passed the mission, but the friggin game crashed halfway through the cut scene at the end. Of course, it wasn't "WTF" I was yelling.... Hope the neighbors didn't hear me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users