small newb gallery
Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:43 PM
remember, i am very new to this, but i think i'm starting to get the hang of it... it's not too hard. thanks.
^first thing i ever made... i hate it.
^first try at animation... i like it, but maybe it shoulda had a border.
^i like this one too, but i need to work on my anti-aliasing a little more.
^this one's cool. border maybe?
^it's okay, needs a little touch-up.
^big file, lost a lot of quality when i made it 80k. i need to learn how to better optimize.
^i like it, but maybe salvatore should be moved to the left a little more.
^simple, i like the font. blindsk8er didn't use it, but runestoner wanted it with his name, so i edited it.
thanks all, i know some of them suck, but some are okay. i'm still learning, but so far it's been fun.
Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:19 PM
Posted 27 June 2005 - 06:04 PM
@vas: yeah, i know... i regret not having borders, and i actually just found out about dafont.com the other day...
Posted 27 June 2005 - 06:51 PM
2. Looks ok, but the "echo" is cut to fast when it stops. Also, a border would be nice.
3. Too big, crappy imagequality, boring font. Needs a border.
4. The white faded border makes me cry. Also, Batman should be in front of the batman-sign. Over-all the image needs to be much darker. Plus, add a proper border.
5. It's ok. Personaly I would change the bordercolor to black, and then put a colorlayer ontop of it. But thats just me.
6. I saw that request. And that sig you made is really good. Too bad about the quality, though.
7. Don't like it at all. The "Leone"-logo just dosen't fit into the background.
8. Too bright colors, and the same background as the previous one. IMO that font looks horrible, and the fact that it's pink does'nt help at all.
Posted 27 June 2005 - 07:26 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users