Photo

[REL] SA Co-Ordinator 1.0.2

14 replies to this topic
Dangta
  • Dangta

Multi-Talented Person

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:16 AM

Hi guys, i've fixed some bugs and i've updated the interface for my program. It looks alot nicer now.

Screenshots:
For those who didn't see the old interface here is a comparison to the new interface smile.gif
Before
user posted image

After
user posted image

In-game
user posted image

Download: [117kb]
http://solidhelium.c...Coordinator.zip

Mirrors are needed, post here if you can host the file and i can add it to a mirror list.

Mirrior
None yet

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:57 AM

fck that's nice just what i wanted now i can start my coding mod thx
althoug i never saw v1.0 b4

i had to use that place manage ting which is to much messing around

DiCanio
  • DiCanio

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 09:45 AM

good work smile.gif

L0UNG3R
  • L0UNG3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:33 PM

wouw that's nice! I was looking for something like that!
Suggestions:

-Able to change the Hotkey, F12 is screenshot for me biggrin.gif
-Hotkey to toggle on or off.
-Able to make bookmarks like in Place Manager with names and stuff tounge2.gif

jesterx
  • jesterx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 01:26 PM

angry.gif damn it on PC i try to load it off the desktop and i get error message - "missing dll file MSSTDFMT.dll" ????? wtf dunno whats goin on with that? maybe cause my san adreas is installed on another drive .....E drive i think..............does anyone know what might be the problem??????????

Cheers

Dangta
  • Dangta

Multi-Talented Person

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 02:30 PM

http://www.dll-files....shtml?msstdfmt

Lwkd
  • Lwkd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 02:31 PM

Have you tried doing something as simple as re-downloading it?

Sobeit
  • Sobeit

mta ninja

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:12 PM

could REALLY use memory coords => SCM format coords. (if it isnt there aleady)

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci

Posted 30 June 2005 - 06:12 AM

he means having the app output the coordinates in a script-friendly format for the mission coders. not a bad idea at all.

Dangta, i've added this topic to the forum "Directory" (see pinned topics), so please dont create any more topics if you release a new version, i can simply edit this one for you.

Dangta
  • Dangta

Multi-Talented Person

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:07 AM

Jester, please do not post here about retrieving co-ordinates without the program. Moderators can you please move his posts out of here? Thanks.

Also guys i'm glad to say i got a commendation for this program. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ockie
  • Ockie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 04:49 PM

Hi, I have dowloaded this program as it looks like what I need to find some coordinates, however whenever I try to run it I get an error "class not registered. You need the following file to be installed on your machine msstdfmt.dll." Ok, I had read this page and downloaded the file from the link above and placed it in my windows\system folder as it says in the included readme, but I am still getting this error, any ideas on how to fix?

charlieC
  • charlieC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:11 PM

Hi, I have dowloaded this program as it looks like what I need to find some coordinates, however whenever I try to run it I get an error "class not registered. You need the following file to be installed on your machine msstdfmt.dll." Ok, I had read this page and downloaded the file from the link above and placed it in my windows\system folder as it says in the included readme, but I am still getting this error, any ideas on how to fix?

Put it in your windows\system32 folder. (Assuming you installed Windows to the windows folder, it's the default folder for Win XP)

Otherwise, you could try putting the DLL file in the same directory as the application itself.

jasper9
  • jasper9

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:58 PM

nice program, gonna try it tommorow, will be very usefull, with the things i do

i have 1 question, does this only records, X Y Z position? or also the angle?

fitzy9994
  • fitzy9994

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:36 PM

Good work, a program which actually tells you the co - ordinates in - game, well done! smile.gif

Ockie
  • Ockie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:48 AM Edited by Ockie, 26 July 2005 - 02:52 AM.

Thanks Charliec, but I still can't get this program to work. I have tried placing the .dll file in the windows\system folder have also tried placing it in the windows\system32 folder and have tried placing in the application folder and have also tried putting it in all 3 folders and I still get the same error message above.

I am running windows xp with SP2 if it makes any difference.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

EDIT: After a while on Google I have found an answer to my question. Just putting the .dll doesn't always work, sometimes you have to tell the computer that it is there. So if anyone else is have similar problems to mine this is what you do. Click start and go to Run, then type the following into the box without the quotes "regsvr32.exe msstdfmt.dll", this apparently registers the .dll on the computer. I did that and now the program will run.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users