World Of Warcraft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Desert_Eagle22
  • Desert_Eagle22

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2005 - 06:44 PM

In about a month i am going to get World of warcraft and i was asking is it worth getting it? Is it fun? Can someone who plays it rate 1-10 of the following

Graphics

Gameplay

Fighting system

immessedup17
  • immessedup17

Crocodile Tears

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:08 PM

I don't have it, but from what I've heard.

Graphics are above average, nothing special. You still need a decent computer to run it though.

Gameplay is supposedly pretty fun, but some people have complained about getting bored of it rather quickly.

Fighting System is pretty much the same as all other mmorpg's. A lot of people don't like it, but I'm fine with those types of systems. Not as fast paced as you would like it though, maybe.

I wouldn't pay x amount a month to play a game online, only reason why I don't have it.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:14 PM

Well, I don't really know where to start, if you're into online RPG's then its definately the game for you. If you like paying about $30 (I think) for a few months of online play.

Graphics are amazing considering some of Blizzards games. It depends on what its set on, but thats my personal opinion.
Gameplay is fun, but alot of the quests are repeated, there's only so many they can do, still good though
Fighting System, as Eric has said, definatey not the fastest, but its okay.

Desert_Eagle22
  • Desert_Eagle22

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:35 PM

Well it sounds pretty cool, My friends have it and say its awesome. WEll i am going to get it and I heard it comes with a prepayed month. So if i like it i keep it and buy a gamecard.

boobtronic
  • boobtronic

Battletoads..a simpler time

• Members

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:37 PM

Yeah, it's great, everything in you question is pretty standard though, fighting system etc. Still a great game. It's 20/month to play. Mine expired 2 days ago, and I havnt been to town for a gamecard yet, so I'm kinda pissed.

Tetsuo2501
  • Tetsuo2501

TV Casualty

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 27 June 2005 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (immessedup17 @ Jun 25 2005, 13:08)
I don't have it, but from what I've heard.

Graphics are above average, nothing special. You still need a decent computer to run it though.

800 MHz or higher CPU
256 MB or more of RAM
32 MB 3D graphics card with hardware transform and lighting, such as GeForce 2 or better
4 GB or more of available hard drive space
DirectX® 9.0c or above
A 56k or higher modem with an Internet connection

....You can run, and play this game just fine on a 900MHz computer....

Zak.
  • Zak.

slippi

• The Connection

Posted 27 June 2005 - 07:07 AM

Is it a coincidince that a veteran member made a topic asking generally, the same thing in the topic below this one?

I'll shut up now, but heres mny advice. I'd get Matrix Online. It looks funner than WoW.
-d00d

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users