• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Martini Racing @ Jun 30 2005, 10:39)
I'm not getting pissed at everyone who doesn't share my opinion, It just makes me mad the people instantly assume that because one game is great, then all other games SUCK ASS. Now I understand that Driv3r wasn't the best. But peoples standards are way too high, and they think that if you get shot, that the game is glitchy and it sucks. But I think you should at least give games a chance. I think the Editors of Game Informer are like everyone else. They say a game sucks if it doesn't have GTA or Halo in the title.

everyone here has played the game that's how they came to their oppinion that it's a bad game

Yuck Fou
  • Yuck Fou

<3 Mar

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Martini Racing @ Jun 30 2005, 05:39)
I'm not getting pissed at everyone who doesn't share my opinion, It just makes me mad the people instantly assume that because one game is great, then all other games SUCK ASS. Now I understand that Driv3r wasn't the best. But peoples standards are way too high, and they think that if you get shot, that the game is glitchy and it sucks. But I think you should at least give games a chance. I think the Editors of Game Informer are like everyone else. They say a game sucks if it doesn't have GTA or Halo in the title.

Everything is relative. It's pretty obvious that people are going to base their judgements off the standard which the "great" games have set. The great games being Halo and Grand Theft Auto.

Anyway, everyone has opinions, and mine is that you're beginning to sound like quite the whiney little bitch who cries everytime he doesn't get his way.

Martini Racing
  • Martini Racing

Procrastinator King.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:35 PM

Look, all I'm saying is that I don't think people give games as much time as they should. whenever I rent a game, I keep it until it's due, regardless of wether it sucks or not. I do that to try and find good parts about the game. I found that Driv3r had more good than bad points, and isn't nearly as bad as you say it is. Now I'm not saying that it is the gift of God, and that if you don't like it, then you're a sinner. I know it wasn't as good as GTA. But it's not as bad as, say, calling the original Need For Speed a PS2 game. You need to look at the good, and not just the bad. And if you must know, I'm the type of person who bashes up a store because the cashier tried to give me 10 cents when I used a 5 dollar bill to buy something that's 50 cents.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 03:11 AM

"Time as they should"? I bought Driv3r and played through the whole game that's how I came to the conclusion that it is a sub-par game that was hyped by the developers. There are worst games out their but Driv3r is amonsgt the bad, fine you enjoyed it but others expected much more then what was delivered.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users