PSP METAL GEAR AC!D

8 replies to this topic
Brown Streak RR
  • Brown Streak RR

GTAF Train Freakô

• Members

Posted 25 June 2005 - 02:43 AM

Hey all.

(First off, I know how to use caps lock, I was just imitating the title...)

I recently rented Metal Gear Acid for PSP from Blockbuster. I haven't even pulled it out of the box to play yet. Is it any good? Fun?

I know it is card-based strategies. It will have to do until a FP shooter like Coded Arms comes out. confused.gif

Discuss.

Hunter•
  • Hunter•

• Members

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:09 AM

This is the kind of thing you ask before you rent.

Anyway, here is my review.

Paulie Cicero
  • Paulie Cicero

Metal Head

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 01:24 AM

MGA is one of the first PSP games that I bought. I am a huge fan of MGS so I didn't have any second thoughts buying this game. When I played it, it was a little odd at first. I'm not a huge fan of turn-based games. The gameplay is completely different than that of the other Metal Gear titles. If you like turn-based gameplay than you will enjoy MGA, but otherwise this game may not be for you.

ganja_man_biatch
  • ganja_man_biatch

Pants are Overrated

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:41 AM

the metal gear series is one of my fav's even b4 gta. i like that it's a all new story with snake, but the car based thing really made me turn away from this title. i hope the story holds up well

Hell No..
  • Hell No..

Dad.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:50 PM

Its been discussed alot around the mgsforum, people seem to like it. I havent checked it out yet because the PSP or anything aint out over here yet. sad.gif

Kippers
  • Kippers

皆さんこんにちは

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:34 PM

i'm thinking about getting the game but i'm not too sure. Coz as i live in England I ordered my PSP from Japan so that menas i have to order my games from America so i don't get the chance to rent the game before buying so i have to be very cautious about what games i buy. so

Does anyone have a cam corder a PSP the game and a very patiant dad/mum/brother/sister that is willing to hold the cam corder above your head while you play a bit of the game???

Grand-Theft-Auto
  • Grand-Theft-Auto

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:38 PM

I heard MGA you have to use cards to move? but the look of the screenshots of MGA 2 the game looks like 13, Cartoon graphics

Kippers
  • Kippers

皆さんこんにちは

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Grand-Theft-Auto @ Jun 30 2005, 20:38)
I heard MGA you have to use cards to move? but the look of the screenshots of MGA 2 the game looks like 13, Cartoon graphics

you move around normally i think it's just hen you come actoss an enemy you go into a sorta 'card mode' and i don't like the '13' typa look that they've gone and given MGA 2 but it could still be a good game confused.gif

Knucklehead
  • Knucklehead

Scotty Thompson

• Members

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:37 PM

No, you don't move normally, you use one of your cards to move. Your cards are always there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users