Photo

CJ's Mod Shop Garage

10 replies to this topic
chris82
  • chris82

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 04:32 PM

Hello, everyone. This is my first SA texture mod, so excuse me if it is a little crappy. This mod will make your SF garage (the one you one in a race) much nicer. It removes all rust and completely renews the garage. The sign on the top now says CJ's Mod Shop, so do the new red doors. The old, rusty walls are now a greenish shade of bricks. The only downside is that the roof is a little cartoonish-it's like an science lab floor.

Some screenies:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Thanks to GTA_matt for the name of the txd file and how to edit them.
I have crappy free hosting. Feel free to host my mod if you give credit like this:

Chris82 - GTAprojects.com for the author/creator

Download File!

gta_matt
  • gta_matt

Bond...James Bond

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 06:44 PM

You've done good soldier. biggrin.gif

Knightmare
  • Knightmare

man tongues

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 June 2005 - 06:47 PM

Nice, although I don't really like the look of the roof. Also the blue part of the canopy seems too clean and...blue...

Nice first project though smile.gif

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:07 PM

sorry,but it looks unrealistic and bad,try to rather add some more realistic textures from Max Payne 2 or HLČ

The Un-American
  • The Un-American

Darn Good Intelligence

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:18 PM

It's a little crappy, but keep plugging away. San Andreas is a darker place than Vice, so you need to make the textures a little bit dirty and grimy. It's the essence of the game this time around. Peace.

TheHeggy
  • TheHeggy

Conan Rules

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 09:03 PM

You've definitely got some talent, seeing as how this is your first mod. The diamond-plate look is a little strange to have on the roof though, I'd suggest looking at putting some currogated tin on there instead.

And like the others said, dirty it up a tad. It's right next to a train station and near the docks/airport so there's going to be some filth, no matter how hard "they" try to keep it clean. This looks promising though, keep it up! catloaf_by_anuj.gif cookie.gif

chris82
  • chris82

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:14 PM

I like the walls the way they are, but I suppose I could dirty up the sign a little in Photoshop, as well as get some clean tarmac for the roof. The roof over the gas station is the same as the concrete around the garage. The garage roof itself needs to be a little diversified. Expect 2.0 soon with updated sign, roof, and maybe windows. I just thought that it was stupid how they were all pumped about fixing it up and they never did.

chris82
  • chris82

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 June 2005 - 02:39 AM

Sorry about the double-post, but I updated the signs to have sort of dirty water droplets and stuff on them, and it now has a darker shade of blue. The roof is now realistic and and shows rust/age.

user posted image
^Image is new download link (not for new roof+sign version 2.0, that'll be hosted tomorrow sometime)

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:34 AM

may i ask what the name o the txd is ?

chris82
  • chris82

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 June 2005 - 05:36 PM

For the garage txds? It's oldgarage_sfse.txd I think and it's in gta3.img.

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:03 PM Edited by gtasanandreasmaster, 26 June 2005 - 12:07 PM.

thx
i thound this texture for the roof
user posted image

texture:
user posted image
rust:
user posted image

as u can c the texture f*cked up i had to use paint to resize it confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users