So there I am, looking at the Pontiac site and I see this crime against humanity.
Well, lets play what did the American Designer f*ck up on this car.
- The front looks like they decided to smack two cars on each other and call it a day
- The back, well that speaks for it self
- Nothing is cooler than square shaped wheel arches, way to bring back the eighties guys.
Anyway, moving on to the Ponitac GTO, also known as the Holden Monaro.
The first time I saw what the US designers did to the Monaro, I almost had to rip my eyes out with an ice cream scoop.
Round 2 of, what did the American Designer f*ck up on this car.
- The worlds worst grill
- The scary design on the bumper
I wont go onto the rear, but you Yanks did mess up our pretty Monaro.
The Pontiac Sunfire:
Lets play Round 3 of, what did the American Designer f*ck up on this car.
- Looks like the headlights are from a smashed up version of this car
- Those lights in the middle look like there were trying to play "Pin the foglights on the bumper" but then got lazy and left it and made some other ones which are practicly on the side of the car.
- The front curves look like they got an elephant to sit on the front of the car.
Next in line please.
Chevy Monte Carlo
- It's hard to describe what Chevy did to the headlights, it's got that weird circle thing in the middle.
- There is like a 500mm gap between those two door lines. It's like they buffed the car too much and couldn't be stuffed to correct it.
- It's a compeditor for the ugliest rear award. But sadly, the previous model Tahrus won that.
- It's got the design cues of a 80's concept car
Well, for now that's all i've got with GM US for now. I could go on with the sad Pontiacs, but I had to throw in a Chevy to mix it up. This is only scratching the surface.
Gee, we should host a competion for the ugliest car of the year award soon. I'd say the GTO would just miss out though.
Expect Part 2 with ford, that's if I can find enough ulgy cars within the company, which shouldn't be hard. Any nommines for Ford?