Photo

[REQ] PEDS - Photoshoppers Needed!

7 replies to this topic
ceedj
  • ceedj

PEDS Creator

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:33 AM Edited by ceedj, 05 July 2005 - 01:48 PM.

EDIT: I have the pictures uploaded and ready! See my most recent post below! Thanks!!!

PEDS - A web series based on GTA:VC

PEDS Website

Hi all! Basically, I need some people good with Photoshop to help create some images for the forthcoming PEDS website. The reason I need the help is time: I just don't have it!

What I'm going to need are some cut-outs; I can provide some shots and you trace them out and slap them on a transparent background for me to drop into wherever I need them.

I'd need them to be PSD format; if anyone is interested, drop a message in this thread along with some links to examples. Over the weekend I'll put up some in game shots that I'll need to have PSD'd. (PEDS'd???)

Again, I would probably tackle this myself, but since I'm handling most of the production elements on my own (and have other things to do in life too!), I just can't take this on too.

(Worse case scenario: I just crop some shots with the background and hope for the best)

The benefit: You're helping a fellow GTA'er ease the workload of a BIG project, and because of your help (along with the help of the mission coding guys who gave me great tips, advice, and a TON of useful code) I will give users of GTAForums a first look at the episodes, a few days before they are released to the general public. Episodes will be released about once a week or so (Voice work for episodes 1 thru 7 are finished, animation will begin this weekend) and will be about 3-5 minutes in length (plus credits).

So, anyone game? rah.gif

(Completely unrealated note, but I don't think it needs it's own topic: I recorded the two female leads (two friends of mine) voice work tonight, and not only did they hit it out of the park - the sent the damn ball into the next county. Even more remarkable is the fact that they were recorded separately (I have been on the road ALL day), performed the first voice work they had EVER done, and really brought the characters to life. Yet they sound completely believable as friends that have known each other for years, and completely fit the parts I wrote for them. Seriously outstanding work; I can't wait to get these done!)

EDIT: I'm a doosh. A tired doosh, but still a doosh. Thanks for the part about the videos themselves. Doh!

Kuiosikle
  • Kuiosikle

Who?

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:46 AM

Well I'm sure there might be people how have know Idea what PEDS is so it might help to put that in your post. I however do know the series and am looking forward to it.

Post some of the shots you need and I'll help you out.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (Kuiosikle @ Jun 23 2005, 23:46)
Well I'm sure there might be people how have know Idea what PEDS is so it might help to put that in your post. I however do know the series and am looking forward to it.

Post some of the shots you need and I'll help you out.

IIRC, it's a scripted movie using the GTA engine. It's like Red vs. Blue, I think. I read about it somewhere.

Kuiosikle
  • Kuiosikle

Who?

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:55 AM

Yeah 'nuj I know, I was just suggesting that he put info in his post about it for people that don't. Hence "I however do know the series and am looking forward to it." But hey, tired eyes can do that wink.gif .

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (Kuiosikle @ Jun 23 2005, 23:55)
Yeah 'nuj I know, I was just suggesting that he put info in his post about it for people that don't. Hence "I however do know the series and am looking forward to it." But hey, tired eyes can do that wink.gif .

I WUZ TELLING DA PEOPLEZ>

@topic - I might help. I just watched the first one.

"I said... we're going to see MOTHER!"

I'll help.

ceedj
  • ceedj

PEDS Creator

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 June 2005 - 06:09 AM

Thanks guys. Post has been edited. I'll have some shots tomorrow or Saturday.

All are welcome!

Nipa
  • Nipa

Hi.

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 06:57 AM

I will sign up..... I use PS 7 though, is that alright? I've seen all the current PEDS episodes.... hilarous! The preview in the carchase.. you said that some idiot stole the rest of the episode..but that really is a excuse for not finishing it right now!

Nipa notify.gif

ceedj
  • ceedj

PEDS Creator

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 July 2005 - 01:45 PM Edited by ceedj, 06 July 2005 - 06:08 PM.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found some free time at work today, and have most of them finished. A little suprised; the magnetic lasso has been VASTLY improved.

Thanks for the offers though!

MODS, please lock/delete/fold/spindle/mutilate/etc. this topic. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users