» «
Photo

[REL|SCR] Black Hydra white decals 4 San Andreas

11 replies to this topic
[DRuG]NikT
  • [DRuG]NikT

DRuG Baron

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 12:54 PM Edited by [DRuG]NikT, 23 June 2005 - 03:24 PM.

Nothing too advanced here... I just like my planes like my coffee... and if anyone ever makes me one as light as the default Hydra, we wont be speaking again sigh.gif

user posted image

Download now

[Elite]
  • [Elite]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:26 PM

Lol nice job nikt i have added it to my game went fine no bugs and its shine effect looks shweet ..

cookie.gif

soglad_4_themadness
  • soglad_4_themadness

Beat's Old Ladies With Baseball Bats

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:28 PM

FKIN awesome man!

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:35 PM

hmm..the russian style 2 digit aggressor numbers show up better smile.gif Which I like. As you say nothing ground-breaking and texture replacement is about the best thing that can be done for SA at the mo as no dff exporters are out on the market as yet, but good job, just a lil blurry tounge.gif try sharpen it up a bit smile.gif f*cking post wrappers!

KrackDC
  • KrackDC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:44 PM

it would be very nice if someone would mod the hunter so it 'll look just like the s47(my fav plane) in your avatar

[DRuG]NikT
  • [DRuG]NikT

DRuG Baron

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 01:54 AM Edited by [DRuG]NikT, 24 June 2005 - 01:56 AM.

Thanks for the positive feedback guyz.

Krack - I plan to convert a lot of planes across from flight sim depending how things go.... I work for a payware plane modelling company doing textures, so should be able to get onto the right people.. but you did read the bit above your post about no dff filters being available yet yeh?

Auron - This one was purely just a tweak of the existing hydra... I held back on changing any of the decals, only the colours, since I figured it would be more accessible outside my clan if I didn't put the clan name all over it. It even has a lot of the finer details removed, purely coz it was just to test txd workshop etc was working right and so on.

In the medium term I plan to do the same to the Shamal jet, then perhaps do a RAF harrier skin for the Hydra and Bling a Shamal up like a Cessna Citation X.... thennn I'll let myself do the ones with my clan name on. inlove.gif

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (KrackDC @ Jun 24 2005, 00:44)
it would be very nice if someone would mod the hunter so it 'll look just like the s47(my fav plane) in your avatar

fancy you saying that. Once a .dff filter is out, I will do smile.gif The model in the sig is mine tounge.gif

Anyway enough topic whoring...

As for making a harrier skin it turning the Shamaal into a Citation, hows about modelling one eh? tounge.gif A GR.7 would be grand..(gives me ideas) f*cking post wrappers!

ReXi
  • ReXi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:57 PM

Thx man, awesome skin cool.gif

[DRuG]NikT
  • [DRuG]NikT

DRuG Baron

• Members

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:41 AM Edited by [DRuG]NikT, 25 June 2005 - 03:49 AM.

Thanks!

I intend to do a lot of conversions of planes from MS Flight Sim (with full permissions of course), but as for modelling them from scratch.... one thing at a time.. I'm still learning wink.gif

Plus there's stacks of really good ones out there already... for anyone interested, here's a blinging reflective mod I did for the playboy bunny skinned Citation X in flight sim.. hopefully I can get some like these converted long term.

user posted image

thedude777
  • thedude777

Did I say that out loud?

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 03:27 AM

Link ain't working...at least for me. I get "HTTP 404" Fix please.

[DRuG]NikT
  • [DRuG]NikT

DRuG Baron

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 11:15 AM Edited by [DRuG]NikT, 27 June 2005 - 11:17 AM.

weird - link seems to work for others, as does the inline image?

If you meant the actual mod link - try this one instead:
http://nikt.zog.net....aSanAndreas.rar

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:23 PM

Great texture for the Hydra mate cookie.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users