Photo

Are EL Burro’s missions still possible if you wait

8 replies to this topic
Smithdogg1
  • Smithdogg1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 12:01 AM

I was wondering if El Burro’s missions are still doable once you are very late in the game and all the gangs hate you. I would think Turismo and esp Big N Veiny would become pretty much impossible to do as both take you though mafia territory. Has anyone be able to complete them late in the game?

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

I check for Breast Cancer. Call me.

• United-States

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:35 AM

If youre good I mean really damn good you could use Phils Hummer to beat the race without the mafia stopping you. You can beat Trial by fire since the triads will come at you either way. As for big n' Veiny ...you do not have a Crips chance in a Blood neighborhood unless you can drive like super fast while repeatedly doing the health restore cheat.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:50 AM

Yes, but you need to use cheats and even then it's extremely hard.

If youre good I mean really damn good you could use Phils Hummer to beat the race without the mafia stopping you.

Actually it's Ray's Patriot that you obtain after the mission 'Marked Man'
Or i think you can use a Rhino for 'Turismo'

As for big n' Veiny ...you do not have a Crips chance in a Blood neighborhood unless you can drive like super fast while repeatedly doing the health restore cheat.

Very nicely put.

Gokhan
  • Gokhan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:49 AM

Or you're lucky like me smile.gif

immessedup17
  • immessedup17

Crocodile Tears

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:09 PM

Yes.

I did all the Diablos missions after all the storyline missions.

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (immessedup17 @ Jun 23 2005, 15:09)
Yes.

I did all the Diablos missions after all the storyline missions.

Same here. I think you become more experienced with the game and understand how it works after a while and as such you know how to play it to your advantage.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:13 PM

If you have trouble with Turismo, you could try to steal one of the Cheetahs. Then park it in your garage and fail the mission. Then start the mission again and use the Cheetah as your vehicle because it's bulletproof and you won't have trouble with the Mafia. I don't remember how you steal the car though.

GTA_kev
  • GTA_kev

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:51 PM

I used the police car with sirens, that helped me win. smile.gif

Smithdogg1
  • Smithdogg1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:06 PM

Ok so it sounds like they are possible, just very difficult and require some luck to get by. Yeah thinking about it turismo would not be too bad; you could either use a BP car or just fly though and hope you don’t catch a shotgun blast. Big & Veiny sounds very difficult though, because you are stuck using a slow rumpo van. The reason I am asking this is because I just started a new game in GTA3 a few days ago and finally got past ambulance level 12 and plan on getting 100%. I want to pick up a few BP cars and the Cheetah is one of them, however I am also a perfectionist and as stupid as it may sound to some I want to have my mission attempts at 73 when I finish the game, which means in order to get the BP cheetah I will need to get it and still win the race. I was thinking this may be possible if I waited and did turismo near the end of the game, once I reached Shoreside and was able to obtain a tank. This way during the mission I could snag a few tanks from the emergency crane and setup a roadblock in front of my hideout and hope all (or at least two) cheetahs hit the tanks, then push one into my hideout and quickly get back into my car and finish the race. The more I think about it though this would be extremely hard to do and make go smoothly, not only that I don’t want to risk getting stuck on Big & Veiny and never getting 100%, so I will probably just pass up the cheetah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users