Photo

Ghost Town

9 replies to this topic
Iron Man
  • Iron Man

Columbian Cartel

• Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 10:04 PM

if ghost town where to be on one of the islands, what island would suit it best? i think that Staunton would be best for that because if you watch the video, you will see that the area (ghost town) is more commercial. But thats just my opinion, what do you guys think?

Dude.
  • Dude.

they peed on my rug

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2005 - 01:43 PM

I would say Portland. There actually is a bank because you rob it.

the dude abides

immessedup17
  • immessedup17

Crocodile Tears

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:08 PM

I don't know where it would fit best, because they would have to add a whole new neighborhood to one of the three sections of the city, and they could do it to either. Shoreside would be harder though.

What baffles me is why the hell they would leave it out in the first place. They didn't think its important? Its part of the city for f*ck sake. Who knows. tounge.gif

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:38 PM

I think they should have made the Ghost Town a proper part of the city. I think it was also good on it's own if i had to choose were i wanted it i would leave it exactly were it is.

Gokhan
  • Gokhan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:25 AM

Well 'Ghost Town' must be a part of Staunton Island, because the cutscene where you are being transported by the prison van shows it heading towards Portland (from Staunton) via the bridge which gets damaged.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:56 AM Edited by carpetdweller, 24 June 2005 - 11:17 AM.

QUOTE (Gokhan @ Jun 24 2005, 10:25)
Well 'Ghost Town' must be a part of Staunton Island, because the cutscene where you are being transported by the prison van shows it heading towards Portland (from Staunton) via the bridge which gets damaged.

Ghost town is mainly a bank. This is where Claude was shot. He's hardly likely to have been put straight into the back of a van and driven across the bridge to Portland.
He would have been taken to hospital, had to recover, had a trial, sent to prison. A long time would have passed. Maybe years if he robbed the bank straight after leaving San Andreas. They were just moving him to Liberty Penitentiary from somewhere else. The question is: where in portland is Liberty Penitentiary?
Unless it's an Alcatraz style prson off the east coast.

But I agree. If the bank were in one of the main islands it would be Staunton. It just has that manhatten look.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:24 PM

In my opinion, Ghost Town seems exactly like the setting where the current bank is in Chinatown, Portland. The setting looks like it came straight out of that street but was edited a bit so it could create its own scene.

chopper123
  • chopper123

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:29 PM

i think it should stay a island of its own. biggrin.gif

wikidslipknot
  • wikidslipknot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 03:59 AM

how do you find this 'ghost town'? if you could send me a message or somehting teling me.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (wikidslipknot @ Jun 26 2005, 03:59)
how do you find this 'ghost town'? if you could send me a message or somehting teling me.

I don't have time to give a full answer now. if you do a search for '+ghost +town' you'll get these topics: search results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users