Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:18 PM

yeah..broken link confused.gif
I so wanna try San Andreas with my Xbox 360 Controller cool.gif

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:27 AM

Try http://www.tocaedit....file&file_id=29 instead.

Californian
  • Californian

LocoLowCo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:01 PM

Can you guys provide a new link? Both (in first post and pdescobar post) don't work, thanks.

1nzyandi
  • 1nzyandi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:34 PM

Thank Coyyyss, i preciet did !!!

Neo-Dragon
  • Neo-Dragon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:53 AM

Anyone got a preset for the 360 controller but with GTA4s (well as close as possible) controls?

JettStiles
  • JettStiles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:42 AM

found this one, Neo

http://www.neowin.ne...587103095&st=0

controls are pretty close to GTA4 as far as I can tell.

Oh yeah..make sure you aren't running the GTASA 1.01-patch

C00p3r
  • C00p3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:53 PM Edited by C00p3r, 19 August 2008 - 08:46 PM.

it doesnt work on SAMP???

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:36 PM

Anyone know how to cycle fast with this?

H13N.H3N
  • H13N.H3N

Lands with a *Clunk*

• Members

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:39 PM

Can someone confirm if this does work for Vista OS?
QUOTE (
JeremyLeroy96)
Okay guys i figured it out and i want to share:
1. You need an xp dll called dx8vb.dll google it
2. save it where ever then simply place it in system32
3. reboot then run sacc it should run instead of using all your cpu!

I must say that the mentioned "dx8vb.dll" must be registered via MS-Dos command, not just adding into system32 or system folder, tough i haven't made it work yet.

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:04 PM

i downloaded SAAC, set the controls and all.
but when i have SAAC running and try to play SA it
gives me that damn error report.
you know, to send or not to send!

it says that gta_sa.exe has found an error.

J.M
  • J.M

Mafia Member

• Members

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:28 AM

Everything working perfect, there is only ONE BUG for SA-MP, its annoying, when you press the "T" or "F6" key to chat, while you write, if you press keys that you are using in SAAC, the action stills happens. EX: I press T and Write "ASDASDASD", my character will move "Left - Down - Right - Left - Down - Right...", can someone fix this please? tounge.gif

ihatetn931
  • ihatetn931

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

Ok, so i was reading the tocaedit forums and i had read that there is a way to Enable and Disable SAAC while playing the game does anyone know the button to do so? Or is there even a way to enable it or disable it while in game. I wanna know cause i'm using it for sa-mp and it bugs my chat, When i type a letter that is assigned to somthing in game like for example, w is walk forward, When i press w while typign in sa-mp chat box my charcter will take one step, I would love to know a way to enable or disable SAAC so i can use it somtimes and turn it off at other times. I've made a post on tocaedit forums but those forums aren't to active. So i thougt i'd post here since this forum is much more active.

Also if you know of anyway enabling or disabling it without having to close the game then close saac then reload the game

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

Lord, I was born a ramblin man...

• Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

Silly question, probably, but where is Left alt in SAAC for Walk, I'll leave it undefined for now, it's probably something so simple I'm over looking!.. dontgetit.gif

Mark-K
  • Mark-K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:08 PM

mad.gif mad.gif angry.gif WTF! I CAN'T FIND THE DOWNLOAD FILE, SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE! ALL I HAVE FOUND THAT THERE IS A PICTURE FOR THE NEED FOR SPEED GAME WITH A CAMERA POSITION AND A LIST OF THE PROGRAM , THAT'S NOT RELATED TO GTA SAN ANDREAS,MAN COME ON JUST TELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT AND I WILL BE GLAD FOR YOU MAN. sad.gif

emotionless82
  • emotionless82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:57 PM

does anyone use saac 1.2 to play gta sa i need help setting my controller to let me get in car as a passenger?

cocky256
  • cocky256

Expert Gamer/Gamer Addict

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:13 PM Edited by cocky256, 11 February 2010 - 11:16 PM.

Kinda like IV lol lol.gif
but download link wont work sad.gif

l008com
  • l008com

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:19 AM

Yeah where can you get this program? I need more-PS2 like controls for SA.

rayluckyman
  • rayluckyman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:45 PM Edited by rayluckyman, 27 June 2010 - 07:49 PM.

Awesome! I love this game, and SAAC is working perfectly for me! I've had no problems using it with a ps2 controller on vista. Great job!

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

This is a great tool ! Works great with the XBOX360 controller.

Off the top of my head, only thing that is missing, is bein' able to config controls for the MAP. Zoom in/out, set map marker, turn legend on/off etc.

lukinhasb
  • lukinhasb

Live ID: duck4br

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:41 AM

OOH MAAN

I can't open it in Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64 Bits

I want this so badly cry.gif

I've googled it, and a lot of ppl with vista 64 etc can't play too, I open SAAC but nothing happens, and when I open control panel, it's there, using about 50% of my CPU

I've tried compatibilities modes and administrator mode, nothing changed...

I just want analog acceleration and braking, I play as taxi driver in RPG servers, I want very badly to play with my steering wheel in first person, if you guys could give me a tip it would be awesome!

Thanks!!

lukinhasb
  • lukinhasb

Live ID: duck4br

• Members

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

I have managed to run the program on windos 7, thanks to the help of the user Alt.

It's just amazing, incredible, phenomenal, etc

But there is one thing that annoys me, and it annoys really hard... It keeps tracking your movements even while you are writing, and this sucks lol... As I said I "work" as a taxi driver in RPG servers, many times when I'm chatting with the passenger, I get ejected out of the car or something...

I hope there is a solution for it, does anyone knows something to fix it?

Thanks, congratulations for the program, really impressive!

Cedric94
  • Cedric94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:54 AM

I can´t use Saac 1.2...after the ,,San Andreas Loadscreen´´ (before the menu) the game chrashes...My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit and I installed the VB6 DLL. sad.gif I have the german version of GTA SA.

adstone1237
  • adstone1237

I'm just 3 ducks in a man costume!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (lukinhasb @ Wednesday, Jul 28 2010, 12:10)
I have managed to run the program on windos 7, thanks to the help of the user Alt.

It's just amazing, incredible, phenomenal, etc

But there is one thing that annoys me, and it annoys really hard... It keeps tracking your movements even while you are writing, and this sucks lol... As I said I "work" as a taxi driver in RPG servers, many times when I'm chatting with the passenger, I get ejected out of the car or something...

I hope there is a solution for it, does anyone knows something to fix it?

Thanks, congratulations for the program, really impressive!

What did you do? Cuz' I'm having the same problem.

cmillan599
  • cmillan599

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

This tool is great!!! You are deemed worthy the Title Jedi dude!!! Thx again for this sweet tool!!! icon14.gif icon14.gif

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:01 PM Edited by gtasadude, 09 September 2012 - 04:58 PM.

Sorry for bumping the topic, but I think this is quite important. As a user of an Xbox 360 controller and Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, I loaded up SAAC without having to register any DLL's or anything like that. But SAAC wouldn't accept my controller inputs, no matter what I did. I tried registering the dx8vb.dll, but it didn't make any difference. After exhausting all the options, I figured that I'd try a different link and see if that worked. It did. It seems that the version available on ToCAEDIT.com is broken, but the actual version of SAAC works perfectly.

I downloaded it from Fileplanet, click here and see if it works for you smile.gif http://www.fileplane...---SAAC-1.2-Mod

EDIT: I've just finished my configuration for Xbox 360 wired/wireless controllers. I've included two presets, one for PS2 style controls and one for Xbox style controls. Just select your device and the preset of your choice when you load up SAAC, and you're done. However, there are some issues. You can't shoot with the right trigger while aiming, because both triggers are on the same axis, and pedalling fast on a BMX with the Xbox style controls takes a lot of effort. Vibration doesn't work either. Other than that, it works perfectly. http://www.mediafire...40b43eevkpxqzc1

BorisIlincic
  • BorisIlincic

SuzukiGSXR750

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

I have a problem. Is there any whay that i can run SAAC
on windows 8?

Jaden69
  • Jaden69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

Sorry for bumping the topic, but I think this is quite important. As a user of an Xbox 360 controller and Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, I loaded up SAAC without having to register any DLL's or anything like that. But SAAC wouldn't accept my controller inputs, no matter what I did. I tried registering the dx8vb.dll, but it didn't make any difference. After exhausting all the options, I figured that I'd try a different link and see if that worked. It did. It seems that the version available on ToCAEDIT.com is broken, but the actual version of SAAC works perfectly.

I downloaded it from Fileplanet, click here and see if it works for you smile.gifhttp://www.fileplane...---SAAC-1.2-Mod

EDIT: I've just finished my configuration for Xbox 360 wired/wireless controllers. I've included two presets, one for PS2 style controls and one for Xbox style controls. Just select your device and the preset of your choice when you load up SAAC, and you're done. However, there are some issues. You can't shoot with the right trigger while aiming, because both triggers are on the same axis, and pedalling fast on a BMX with the Xbox style controls takes a lot of effort. Vibration doesn't work either. Other than that, it works perfectly. http://www.mediafire...40b43eevkpxqzc1

I know this is an old topic but i have one question... is there anyway to fix shooting while aiming on SAAC? if anyone can find a way out of this that would be really great full. 

Wardog254
  • Wardog254

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

Everything seems to be working fine with SAAC by itself but when I run GTA San Andreas while SAAC is up the game crashes. Nothing freezes up(Thank god) but right after I hear the paint can sound my computer tells me that the program has stopped working and that it can't find a solution. I run a windows vista. Is there anything in setting up all the controls or other settings that needs to be enabled before I start up GTA or do I probably have to download something?

Also the type of joystick I'm using is a Cyborg Graphite.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:04 AM

So I have this set up and working with my wired 360 controller. Anyone else encounter the problem where CJ just automatically moves? I know the sticks aren't being depressed or tilted in any direction on it's own. I tested this with the actual 360 controller and the PS4 controls. Not only that I really have to mash the RT button rapidly for CJ to pedal rapidly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users