Photo

[REL] San Andreas Advanced Control v1.2

120 replies to this topic
running and screaming
  • running and screaming

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:28 AM

looks good =3 although i messed with so meny files almost nothing of the original game existes.... oh well xD

ceedj
  • ceedj

PEDS Creator

• Feroci Racing

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:04 PM

Have I ever mentioned how much I love your stuff?

No?

Well, I LOVE YOUR STUFF.

Cripes, if we make any money off our movies, I think I'll need to send you some royalties. biggrin.gif

Excellent work on THIS, which has revitalized my crappy Mad Catz controller. Works great with SA v 1.0.

Cheers! A Five-Cookie Mod! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

mjallan123
  • mjallan123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:55 PM

Hey,

I have San Andreas DVD edition from the UK and for some reason the program is not disabling the default controls and replacing with my presets. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Could someone please tell me if they have managed to get this utility working on the dvd uk edtion of the game and if so, how??

Many thanks.

idiot_101
  • idiot_101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 June 2006 - 11:23 PM Edited by idiot_101, 23 June 2006 - 03:36 AM.

I have a massive problem.

A while back, I had San Andreas, a crap load of mods, and SAAC working flawlessly. Then, for some reason, I deleted San Andreas and along with it SAAC and all the mods and tools.

Now I reinstalled, and when I try to run San Andreas with SAAC, I get horrible framerates which makes the game unplayable with SAAC running.

But when I run San Andreas without SAAC there are no problems.

Could someone help me with fixing the framerate problem?

Tonedef
  • Tonedef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2006 - 05:45 PM

Well this is surely a wonderful feature...but there is something that I have a problem with...

It doesn't work with SA:MP! sad.gif I don't know if this is because you have hardcoded it to work with Stock SA or what, but I was wondering if there is any way to fix this problem. Thanks smile.gif

Big Notch
  • Big Notch

80's Baby

• Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:00 AM

Yo, I got an xbox 360 controller hooked up. But IMO the controlls are f*cked up. Is there a way to fix it?

Big Notch
  • Big Notch

80's Baby

• Members

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:15 AM

Nevermind I figured the sh*t out. This sh*t is the best. No need to convert mods to xbox now smile.gif

krayzed896
  • krayzed896

Dat Nigga Jay

• Members

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:35 AM

my guy walks on his own, could you please say why? He doesn't walk straight he changes his direction every few seconds. confused.gif

thanks

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (krayzed896 @ Jul 5 2006, 10:35)
my guy walks on his own, could you please say why? He doesn't walk straight he changes his direction every few seconds. confused.gif

thanks

I've always had that problem, it's a normal effect i believe confused.gif

idiot_101
  • idiot_101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2006 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (jarjar @ Jul 5 2006, 00:41)

thanks

I think the problem is with the deadzone on the analogue stick.

Has anybody got a solution to my problem, which is posted above?

krayzed896
  • krayzed896

Dat Nigga Jay

• Members

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (idiot_101 @ Jul 5 2006, 03:23)
QUOTE (jarjar @ Jul 5 2006, 00:41)

thanks

I think the problem is with the deadzone on the analogue stick.

Has anybody got a solution to my problem, which is posted above?

yes it is a deadzone problem just minutes after posting i fixed the problem....your problem, im guessing close any thing you dont need (CTRL + ALT + delete) then change the size of your resolution in the GTA San Andreas advance options. Still a problem....i think if you push Ctrl Alt delete and go to process and right click on SAAC and put it on high it should solve it. if none of them work, well atleast hope was with you.

Stretchnutter
  • Stretchnutter

Also known as Racer_S

• Members

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:12 PM

* On the Axis/Test page, D = Dead-zone, S = Saturation

check those sliders on that page

JKidd
  • JKidd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:33 PM

My friedn has a 360 controller and is having a problem with the CJ walking on his own.So i told him to check out the Axis and set he already did that and still CJ keeps walking on his own.

Any suggestions?

Stretchnutter
  • Stretchnutter

Also known as Racer_S

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (JKidd @ Jul 18 2006, 18:33)
My friedn has a 360 controller and is having a problem with the CJ walking on his own.So i told him to check out the Axis and set he already did that and still CJ keeps walking on his own.

Any suggestions?

tell him to use more deadzone

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

yer ma's got athlete's foot!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 July 2006 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (EmSixTeen @ Mar 6 2006, 18:54)
Awesome.. Does anybody have any presets for an Xbox 360 controller? It's the only controller I have, but I'm finding assigning the buttons a little confusing and overwhelming. tounge.gif

sad.gif

.. I got this through searching, feel free to point out any newer releases and/or better solutions. smile.gif

monocle.gif

spectre01
  • spectre01

GTA & MW Lover

• Members

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:33 PM

er... will you work on another update that make this tool works under 1.01 verison? cuz im using Logitech's dual action gamepad, the only problem i got is i cant assign "yes/no/group forward/group backward" to its d-pad... and i have 1.01 verison...

clampy
  • clampy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:53 AM

xbox 360 controller users:

you should have no trouble setting up the axis.. start off by moving the dead zone two thirds to the left, and the saturation 2 thirds to the right. (to get it roughly right)

to calibrate yourself- move the D slider-bar all teh way to the left, then move it right till the red goes away.. keep mucking around with the stick to see if when u let go, if theres any red showing in the program. if there is, move the D slider more to the right. do that for the 4 axis of the two sticks.

then move the sticks in a full circle and confirm that when its pointed between forward and sideways you've got FULL red on both directiions at the same time(important for flying choppers).. if not tweak the saturation(in small amounts ie 5-10% movements) untill you've got 100% of both when ur pointed on an angle, but as you move back to full north/south the east/west axis progressively goes down straight away. if it also stays at 100% for a bit you need less saturation.

i was able to get he axis performing perfectly doing this.. (even then i didnt tweak it much the 2thirds/1third thing should be enough for most people)

---

ok, only problem ive found is when mapping ps2 controls, look-behind doesnt work coz the trigger axis' cancel each other out but you need to be able to press both at the same time for either look-behind, or if you're using them for accel/brake, you need to be able to hold both to do the manouvers in driving school.

clampy
  • clampy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:54 AM

*takes miners hat off*

sorry!

RaynorZ
  • RaynorZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:16 AM Edited by RaynorZ, 17 January 2007 - 07:48 PM.

Sorry for bumping such an old thread, but is there any chance to get v1.01 compatible SAAC? Like most of you know, SA and SAAC 1.2 crashes with version 1.01.
I think there's a lot of people including me who'd like to use 1.01 because of some bugfixes and updates.

anyone..?
smile.gif

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:09 AM

Without this magical app, I wouldn't bother playing GTASA on PC at all. This tool is the ONLY tool that makes my Universal RumbleWheel (USB-to-PS2 controller) work with the game and for that I say, THANK YOU!! (Rockstar should thank you too cuz I almost returned it for a refund.)

I read a bit back in this topic and saw others had asked too but I couldn't find any replies so...

How do I make it autolaunch with the game (gta_sa.exe) and online multiplayer (samp.exe)? Add argument to target or...?? No clue. Anybody?

TIA biggrin.gif

KroBaar
  • KroBaar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:15 PM

I have the same problem as RaynorZ with SA 1.01 and SAAC 1.1 or 1.2, they both cause SA to crash and I'm currently unable to use my controller. I have a Saitek P2600 rumble gamepad. Any ideas how to get this to work with SA, as using keyboard and mouse kinda sucks.

Any help would be muchly appreciated. colgate.gif

Burglnar
  • Burglnar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 06:24 AM

I have scoured the web for about 6 hours now trying to find out if this program will even work with v2.0 of the game. Can anyone tell me if I MUST downgrade to 1.0 to get this to work? I want to use the tool but it says "[Online - No game in progress]" PLEASE HELP!!!

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 06:57 AM

Check out a app called Pinnacle Game Profiler. works great for setting custom gamepad controls in games that do and dont support gamepads.

Riot Pig
  • Riot Pig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:07 AM

I've been able to get version 1.2 of this working great with San Andreas, but it doesn't seem to work with SA:MP, the multiplayer mod. Anyone know if it's possible to get it working?

GodsmackIV
  • GodsmackIV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:14 AM

Hmmmm can someone please send me a working link to d/l 1.2? Thank You

chlaguevuck
  • chlaguevuck

fat drowned vulture baby

• Members

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:09 PM

The Author's HomePage

Here You go...

GW2
  • GW2

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:19 PM

im trying it on vista and its not quite working. the process launches but the GUI wont show up. im using version 1.2. ill try another.

MSThug
  • MSThug

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (RaynorZ @ Jan 13 2007, 01:16)
Sorry for bumping such an old thread, but is there any chance to get v1.01 compatible SAAC? Like most of you know, SA and SAAC 1.2 crashes with version 1.01.
I think there's a lot of people including me who'd like to use 1.01 because of some bugfixes and updates.

anyone..?
smile.gif

Sorry for bumping such an old thread aswell... But I have the EXACT same problem as Rayznor... SOMEONE HELP I really want to use this with SA 1.01

LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (Stretchnutter @ Jun 21 2005, 08:57)
New Tool - San Andreas Advanced Control v1.0 (UPDATED TO 1.2)

After seeing the need to use specialized PC controllers in San Andreas I decided to write this utility to help alleviate those needs. This is the first utility from me for San Andreas PC and it won't be the last.

Features
* Use multiple controllers
* Assign keyboard buttons that you couldnt assign before
* Use analog Accelerate/Brake
* Reassign Axis
* Dead-zone and Saturation adjustments
* Force Feedback
* (hehe) best of all, its free smile.gif

user posted image user posted image

Updated to v1.2!!

- Whats new in v1.2 on 6/25/2005?
*Use mouse and controller at same time
*Added Aim Mode options
*Fixed more problems with axis detection
*Added Pause/Menu key
*Fixed User Track Skip, Mouse Look, and Trip Skip keys
*Conversation Yes/No works in car

- Whats new in v1.1 on 6/22/2005?
*Fixed Slider problems?
*Added some mouse support (buttons/wheel)
*Added ability to manually select controls from a list
*Automatically Saves/Loads last preset/device used
*Force feedback turns off while in 'escape' menu
*Fixed problems with Zoom
*Fixed user track skip

Download SAAC v1.2 Now

Be sure to check the readme for the notes.

Many thanks for the info.

Where do I find those settings? I had a look but I couldn't find them.

Many thanks.

LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Stretchnutter @ Jun 21 2005, 08:57)
New Tool - San Andreas Advanced Control v1.0 (UPDATED TO 1.2)

After seeing the need to use specialized PC controllers in San Andreas I decided to write this utility to help alleviate those needs. This is the first utility from me for San Andreas PC and it won't be the last.

Features
* Use multiple controllers
* Assign keyboard buttons that you couldnt assign before
* Use analog Accelerate/Brake
* Reassign Axis
* Dead-zone and Saturation adjustments
* Force Feedback
* (hehe) best of all, its free smile.gif

Updated to v1.2!!

- Whats new in v1.2 on 6/25/2005?
*Use mouse and controller at same time
*Added Aim Mode options
*Fixed more problems with axis detection
*Added Pause/Menu key
*Fixed User Track Skip, Mouse Look, and Trip Skip keys
*Conversation Yes/No works in car

- Whats new in v1.1 on 6/22/2005?
*Fixed Slider problems?
*Added some mouse support (buttons/wheel)
*Added ability to manually select controls from a list
*Automatically Saves/Loads last preset/device used
*Force feedback turns off while in 'escape' menu
*Fixed problems with Zoom
*Fixed user track skip

Download SAAC v1.2 Now

Be sure to check the readme for the notes.

Hello.

What is the name to this software because the link at the bottom of your post is a broken link? Sorry to ask again with big weeks of silence in-between, I haven't been able to get on-line much lately. Do you know any software of the same kind for GTA 3 and GTA: VC as the PC versions? I'm having the same problem with those.

Many thanks.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users