Photo

what do you think about free-rome mode

4 replies to this topic
Predator1
  • Predator1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:47 AM

i think there should be like free-rome mode that has a gang you want to pick Ballas OGF and so on and if u see a rival gang blast on um i think that would be fun because it gives you a lil since of reality. It also gives u a chance to do what u want like if your in a bar and this dumbass wants to jack you then u just flatting him! in my opinion i dont think there should be deathmatch team and deathmatch because there are only certain ablities u can do in Death Match or TeamDeath Match. but the Racing if fun i like that. Customizing is nice to that also gives u a chance to do what u fill like at any givin time. you know its just plan fun to do what u want! lol GOOD LUCK ROCK STAR! HELL OF A JOB ON GTA SA GTA VC AND GTA 3!

Véscovo
  • Véscovo

Partisan

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2005 - 02:33 AM

I think free roaming will get boring with nothing to do. Especially on a huge map like San andreas.

SanAndreas1829
  • SanAndreas1829

Free Agent

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:07 AM

hide and go seek tounge.gif

ghost_master2000
  • ghost_master2000

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 June 2005 - 08:59 AM

why not have it be like free roam normally, and then you can either go to a certain location, or use a menu to start a game, then when someone chooses to start a game, the toehr people on the server (who are also free roaming) get an alert about the start of a game mode, and can join in if they want.

StrikeRTM
  • StrikeRTM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2005 - 09:18 AM

why not have it be like free roam normally, and then you can either go to a certain location, or use a menu to start a game, then when someone chooses to start a game, the toehr people on the server (who are also free roaming) get an alert about the start of a game mode, and can join in if they want.
I have to agree with this one, that would be more than great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users