Photo

Car Textures

5 replies to this topic
Horv
  • Horv

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 09:07 PM

After hours of searching ive finally found how to edit the cars textures in GTA San andreas biggrin.gif First of all open iRipper or GTASA Ultimate Editor and open the file GTA3 then search...may take a while...its a large folder tounge2.gif ...i will post all my Mods ASAP biggrin.gif

fuckindumass
  • fuckindumass

Pissing the night away

• Members

Posted 20 June 2005 - 10:48 PM

sweet, I may try that out...with Oleg vacationing, I guess not much will be happening as far as a dff filter goes, but we need an img tool too, so, I wait, and watch these boards biggrin.gif

silver007
  • silver007

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 June 2005 - 10:56 PM

Umm... that was known in the PS2 version

i prefer to use IMG tool v2.0 myslef
http://www.gtagarage.../show.php?id=63

just so you know

the vehicle specfic TXD's (infernus.txd, turismo.txt etc.) dont contain any kind of body panels or lights
the vehicle specfic TXD's only contain on average of 1 or 2 textures specfic to that vehicles only, like an interior or badges

Oleg will be back from vaction after june 29th, but there is a way of importing *some* models into zmodeler v1.07b

located in your models/generic folder theres a file called vehicles.txd, inside it contains a bunch of textures like Lights, grunde/dirt/rust, interior parts, body texture, etc.
these textures are loaded from this single TXD, all cars seen ingame load it from that single TXD,
so if your hopeing to edit something like a vynil or graphic on a car, its going to appear up on all the cars...
sucks for us modders, but smart none the less, saves some space off the disk

Carmo
  • Carmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 03:39 PM

Ive made a audi TT for vice city and also the iv made the texture file but wen i put it into the game it isnt textured can anyone help
many thanks Carmo

JGEM
  • JGEM

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:08 PM

is there any way of converting .dffs and txds from vice city to import into SA?

thanks guys

JGEM
  • JGEM

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:08 PM

is there any way of converting .dffs and txds from vice city to import into SA?

thanks guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users