347 replies to this topic
gtaMASTER123
  • gtaMASTER123

snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Apr 14 2009, 16:03)
Are you using any mods?
If not, try updating your video drivers and delete the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder.

i already fix it and if i was delete gta sa set would not work the thing i did is i delete gta san andreas and sa set and reboot reinstaall

JimmyArtikus
  • JimmyArtikus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:17 AM

I just finished the missions "Endo of the Line" and when i went back to verdant meadows airstrip the fighter jet was not in the hanger and i beleive when i finished "vertical bird" mission it said it would always spawn there. Can somebody please help me ?

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (JimmyArtikus @ Jun 29 2009, 07:47)
I just finished the missions "Endo of the Line" and when i went back to verdant meadows airstrip the fighter jet was not in the hanger and i beleive when i finished "vertical bird" mission it said it would always spawn there. Can somebody please help me ?

Sometimes, vehicles might not necessarily spawn on their locations. Try approaching the airstrip from different directions. It'll spawn eventually.

hetment
  • hetment

GTA 4 and gta san andreas. the best gta games ever!

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:08 AM

Actually vehicles spawning is random in the most spawning places.... Hydra spawning is likely 98% yes and sometimes Due to excessive taking not... But come back after discovering some plane ride and come back and will be there.... Taking alot makes some vehicles not spawn at ionce but comes back...

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:34 PM

Outside of cutscenes, "story" talk is muted. It's not gameplay affecting, just REALLY annoying. I know its probably been mentioned before, but does anyone know how to fix it?

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (General Goose @ Jul 5 2009, 20:04)
Outside of cutscenes, "story" talk is muted. It's not gameplay affecting, just REALLY annoying. I know its probably been mentioned before, but does anyone know how to fix it?

You mean you can hear the audio in cutscenes, but not outside? Can you hear phone conversations?

Any mods installed? Tried reinstalling the game and deleting the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder?

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

Well, I can't hear, for example, CJ talking to himself in the intro cutscene, conversations while travelling, things like the warning about the Ballas...

I can still hear ped chat and such, just"scripted" chatter outside of specific cutscenes is gone. No mods installed, just got the game.

VenturasKid
  • VenturasKid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:14 AM

ive got pretty much the same problem. i have the FULL game. not ripped. cutscene audio works up until "house party" and sounds outside dont work at all. i cant hear people talking. talking while traveling. nor cell phone calls. the only fix would be someone sending me teir audio folder in rar format.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:10 AM

Yeah. Here's what I can hear:

"Cutscenes"
Pedestrian chatter (though the streets do sound very quiet)
Music
SFX

Here's what I can't hear:
Phones
Driving conversations
Mini-cutscenes

Krawk
  • Krawk

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:01 PM Edited by Krawk, 30 September 2009 - 12:16 PM.

I skimmed the topic and didn't find this problem listed. Doesn't matter if you're running 1.0, 1.01 or second edition,
I think these are only an issue with AMD 64 processors (??) or a possible compatibility with ati driver using some sort direct x command
My vitals are;
AMD 64 X4 Phenom 9850/MSI MB
4 Gb Ram Unganged/Windows XP SP3 running in PAE mode
MSI/ATI HD4870 512Mb, have been using latest Catalyst, updating it everytime one comes out hoping it's a graphics compatibility issue
NO Mods installed

-Game often crashes to desktop after any girlfriend date that involves going to the bar (Denise or Michelle like the bars so that's where you go) - suspect it's a fade in/fade out issue. Maybe I'm just crazy but seems as though if you enter bar with smg as weapon it does it more often than say if you have desert eagle. Have seen only 1 crash with World of Coq (Helena)
-Police motorcycles, if you're on foot and you have a wanted level and it goes to zero, the level times out or you pick up a bribe, they still continue to shoot at you
-Cutscene for "Madd Dogg's Rhymes" never ends, you must end it early
-Game crashes after cutscene for "Management Issues," If you wish to play this mission you must skip at least the last second of it
-Here's a fun one - if your cheat count is anything greater than 0 (zero), when you trigger the mission Outrider, whether you complete or fail the mission, car spawning glitches out bigtime. They can't make up their minds which way to face when spawning, cars spawn 2 vehicles in one spot, smoking tires as they can't move, eventually catching fire and exploding. Sometimes you see a car blip into existence from nowhere. If the cheat count is zero, this problem appears to hold off until Las Venturas sometime. Rockstar says cheats may damage the game, what they don't tell you is that it's them causing the damage. A no wanted level or blow up all car cheat can't really hurt the game, come on. Good thing there's a GTA No Cheat utility to keep the count at zero. Also, number of trains is near zero and everytime you approach train crossings the gates seem to activate, go down slightly and then back up.
-Mission "Mountain Cloud Boys" Game might crash when 2nd cutscene starts, scene where CJ goes upstairs and Woozie comes into picture
-Mission "Mountain Cloud Boys" if you don't haul ass to your destination and get there before Woozie stops talking, CJ can't move, he's stuck on the spot.
-Cutscene for "Fender Ketchup" never ends, CJ just drives car into garage wall and smokes tires, you must end it to do mission
-Mission "Don Peyote" this is just a nag, but if you approach the boys before entering the red marker they're sitting upright and alert, obviously when you enter marker they're laying down and just waking up!
-Mission "The Meat Business" during cutscene when molotov is thrown, cutscene does not end or game crashes to desktop, must end cutscene before it's done
-Gripe - maybe they're too close on the grid but depending on which direction you approach your airstrip 1 but not both choppers will be there.
-Gripe - certain walls if you try to climb CJ goes crunch and gets wasted, one of them is if you approach madd dog's crib from the south driveway then climb just above the carport
-Gripe - The audio clip of the Balla saying "Fool you going home in a pine box" is crackly
-Gripe - Draw Distance is maximum but yet when flying trees pop up out of nowhere obviously damaging or destroying plane
-Gripe - Driving School - Wheelie Weave - no matter how careful you play this one, you always get 1% or more damage. I found a solution, had to turn on Frame limiter for this one only, feels like you're drunk when you do this.

Oh, and the "Thunderstorm" bug fix doesn't seem to work, I had to get a damn creative sound card to solve the problem but now get a known once a month BSOD related to the EA3d driver.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:24 PM

That's a pretty long list of issues. Some of your cutscene issues might be related to you having turned off the Frame Limiter. The issue where the Feltzer does not leave the garage in 'Fender Ketchup' is a known issue and can be solved by turning ON the Frame Limiter. Perhaps, your other cutscene issues can be solved too. So, give it a shot.

Have you tried disabling the PAE mode? Does it make a difference? A better option would be to get a 64-bit OS. I suggest getting Windows 7 when it comes out.

A few of your issues might also be related to the memory timing error for a multi-core AMD processor when using Windows XP. This error has been corrected in Vista and Win 7. Although you have a quad core processor, I suggest you give the AMD Dual Core Optimizer a shot and see if it changes anything.

cameron195
  • cameron195

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:03 PM Edited by cameron195, 29 November 2009 - 03:11 PM.

I have an awkward problem i only started experiencing it very recently but the hydra crashes my game i the only ones i have on are cleo mods which don't affect it in any way i even looked into it with a model viewer and couldn't find it even when i tried adding a similar hydra model replacement my game still crashes i am on windows 7 it worked when i first installed san andreas on windows 7 but now 3 days later it doesnt work also i have gta_sa_compacthttp://public.sannybuilder.com/gtasa_exe_idb/compact.rar

Password is CVehicle
but the problem started befor i downloaded that

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:22 PM

Since you're using mods, the problem has to be one or more of those mods. Please visit this forum for modding related help.

If you have uninstalled all mods and if the problem still persists on a clean installation of the game, then create a new topic in this very forum so you can get dedicated help.

templarjay
  • templarjay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:19 PM

Hey I just installed my SA in an HP notebook. It's the entertainment notebook PC... And its vista64... buncha crap... anyway...
The problem I'm having right now is that I cannot do the turning burnouts. I'm pressing gas and break and turning left and right but the car doesnt turn. The front wheels dont turn when pressing gas+break... Is this a Vista settings issue?
I swear... Microsoft gets worse everday... suicidal.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:36 PM

Turn on the Frame Limiter and try running the game in Windows 98 compatibility mode.

templarjay
  • templarjay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:36 AM

Turn on the Frame Limiter and try running the game in Windows 98 compatibility mode.

Tried it in XP and 98 compatibility, both with frame limiter on and off... Still cant do donuts...
The game worked perfectly in my old computer with windows XP... sad.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:55 PM

Any mods installed? Have you tried reinstalling the game and deleting the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder?

templarjay
  • templarjay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (girishb @ Jan 9 2010, 12:55)
Any mods installed? Have you tried reinstalling the game and deleting the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder?

no mods. Though I tried installing mods later and found out it didnt work. But anyway, I reinstalled the game like 50 times... deleted registry files, deleted user folder files and everything... still cant do the turning burnouts... maybe its just the thing where, some keyboards cant register more than two keys at once? I heard some keyboards dont register pressing more than two keys at a time or something...

lucas_lotti
  • lucas_lotti

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:15 AM

on mission st. marks bistro,the ground simply disappears,the me and the enemies all fall in blye hell and they all die drowned,however the mission never completes,only way to get out is killing myself

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (lucas_lotti @ Feb 3 2010, 06:45)
on mission st. marks bistro,the ground simply disappears,the me and the enemies all fall in blye hell and they all die drowned,however the mission never completes,only way to get out is killing myself

Try reinstalling the game and delete the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder.

@templarjay: Which CPU do you have?

templarjay
  • templarjay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

AMD Turionx2 2.1ghz

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:50 PM

Try changing the CPU affinity.
Start the gane, hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to minimise it and open up Windows Task Manager. Go to Processes > right-click on gta_sa.exe > Set Affinity > Uncheck CPU 1. Now, continue the game and see if it has helped.

templarjay
  • templarjay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:32 AM

nope. still cannot turn while holding accelerate and brake. but i did notice that it got buggier and laggier...

ThunderbirdJunkie
  • ThunderbirdJunkie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:41 AM Edited by ThunderbirdJunkie, 01 March 2010 - 04:49 AM.

Hmm. Can't delete?

maximdymok
  • maximdymok

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

LOLOLOLO look at that!!! DFT30 http://images4.wikia...33;DFT-30_2.jpg that is hilarious!!!! you can see 2 wheels on the other side, but only one on this side!!! but for me that doesnt affect driving at all. also, a bus called COACH, which is very popular in las venturas, can get 7 gangs at one time. (thats how much respect i have now, i think the maximum is 8 gangs) also, someone said that you cant use hover mode in jetpack-same problem here. plus, the control keys i use are the arrow ones, and when i drive a glendale(ghost car, i get it right after i see one rollingdown) they kinda get stuck after reversing, and i cant drive forward anymore. sometimes when i go to pause screen and the game is on highest settings, it just goes to a black screen, i cant start task manager. i have to lock my computer(windows key and L since i cant use start menu), then log back in and only after that i can start task manager. Very frustrating, especially when you finished a hard mission and going back to save.But thats accetable since i usually minimize the game about 20 times in an hour. Also, i dont know if this is a glitch, but itll help you pass driving school in SF. When doing cone coil, if you switch to Cinematic camera mode, the distance between the cones actually is bigger, i passed the mission on the first try with this. and its not that it seems that cones are farther away, if you line them up with a car, you can see how much distance there is between them in one mode and the other. But you have to switch to that mode before starting this mission, for example when you almost finish looping with banshee. well thats it, and the dft30 glitch was very interesting!

Hjorten
  • Hjorten

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

My Gameplay Goes Too Fast.... this happened after i tried to install a savegame (From GTAInside.com). I Tried to Delete All My SaveGames and start NewGame. but it still goes fast. My Gta sa works fine if i Launch it Before anything else.
I also Tried to enter the Cheat code ''Slow down gameplay'' but it doesn't work. Please Help Me.

p0ppa
  • p0ppa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

Found this bug after i got my new i7 pc

- AI cars sometimes tend to do a 3-point turn on the road, especially when cj is driving towards them.
- AI cars appearing and disappearing very fast, several times it spawns right IN the car im driving

Eurolite
  • Eurolite

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:09 AM

I noticed a bug (I think).

The drivers are stupid. They can't stop for if my car or bike or any of the vehicles I'm driving is in front of them (unless sirens are one). They sometimes stop, sometimes crash into me, and I am driving on the right lane, and not running a red light, etc. It annoying cause the crash into my motorcycle and I fall off.

I also noticed when cars are going at high speed, and there are sudden stops, one car will jam its whole front into the car in front of it, and soon both cars will go up in flames and explode. Next time I see this happen I'll take a screenshot.

Chonito
  • Chonito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:57 PM

My game (San andreas pc) is freaking out. It downloads fine but when I start it theres little symbols flashing everywhere, like text scrolling down the screen. I'm running vista and was wondering if that's what was wrong.

HELP!!!

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Chonito @ May 15 2010, 05:27)
My game (San andreas pc) is freaking out. It downloads fine but when I start it theres little symbols flashing everywhere, like text scrolling down the screen. I'm running vista and was wondering if that's what was wrong.

HELP!!!

This is a video driver related issue. If you have an Intel video card, then have a looksie at this topic: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=373430

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users