Photo

[WIP/SCR]1990 Toyota Celica GT-Four Carlos sainz

6 replies to this topic
LeaThaL
  • LeaThaL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:40 AM

Well here you all go, i got bored of life and starting modeling again tounge.gif so im modeling my favorte car (and the one i drive ATM wink.gif ) so heres the start for the bonnet, its a really curvy body so its not perfect just yet but i knocked this up in about 30 mins so im kinda proud for gettin that far after not touching LW in about a year tounge.gif

hopefully i will have a fair amound of time to work on it every night so i should be able to knock it over soon enough so any tip, suggestions and such are welcome smile.gif

user posted image

P.S sorry about the size :S

Zak
  • Zak

Feroci ^^

• Feroci

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:42 AM

hawt cool.gif

NDG474
  • NDG474

VaiN

• Members

Posted 19 June 2005 - 03:14 PM

Sweet car! Would love to see more updates as you progress. I am currently driving a '00 Celica GT, glad to hear someone is making a Celica! Keep up the good work! smile.gif

xgroovsx
  • xgroovsx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 02:00 AM Edited by xgroovsx, 22 June 2005 - 02:09 AM.

Man that is a sweet car i wish i had the blue prints for that and u make that and that is off the hook and i need to learn how to do that some time. When i have the time to do it.

LeaThaL
  • LeaThaL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 10:59 AM

thanks for the comments guys, heres a little more work done smile.gif

i did make a front bumper but i stuffed it up heaps so i canned it tounge.gif i will make a new one soon but i wanna get the side done cause its so wavy and cause its obiously the biggest part tounge.gif so tell me what you think so far smile.gif

user posted image

.::evil inside::.
  • .::evil inside::.

Series 4 RX2 + 12at

• Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:18 AM

whats with the gaps leigh? looks pretty good so far

LeaThaL
  • LeaThaL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:24 AM

their just temp, the old style of modeling i did really sucked and so i would get bored of having to make it all one piece then seperate the whole thing so im just doing it like this and when i do the 3d engine bay i will add the extended lip that you would get on a real front gaurd so yeah, just bear with it and i will have all the gaps fixed up tounge.gif and BTW mister! wheres your rotor motor beasts, i havent seen any in ages tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users