Photo

Map question

2 replies to this topic
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 01:24 AM

Im not a mapper, but curiosity got me after flying for a long time above the ocean....since it is an ifinite ocean, does that mean the a mapper could make a map as large as they wanted?? I remember hearing the VC and GTA3 had limits that stopped mappers from going very far, so if someone had the time, they could make a map the is 10 times bigger than SA???

Andy80586
  • Andy80586

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:39 AM

I did some boundary hacking in Vice City only to find that there were like 10 other limits Rockstar had put on the game in different places. I plan to do the same with San Andreas, but it has only been out for like a week and no limits have been marked for hacking as of yet. We know there are limits in SA, boundary or otherwise (number of objects, density of objects), but until I find anything specific (meaning that after I load one more object into the game or go somewhere, the game crashes repeatedly at a single address) I can't do sh*t. I also plan to finish playing the game before starting to hack it.

-Andy80586

Quickshot14
  • Quickshot14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (Andy80586 @ Jun 18 2005, 06:39)
I also plan to finish playing the game before starting to hack it.

-Andy80586

*hehe* I hear that, i was just getting near halfway done with the acutall storyline game it's self and I was already dreaming up ideas for modding this thing. I tell you once the rest of the tools start to come out it's going to be open season on SA and were going to see a hell of a lot of mods thats for sure smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users