Photo

Most violent game

58 replies to this topic
flitcroft101
  • flitcroft101

wat

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:34 PM

Postal 2 apocalypse weekend blows manhunt away lol you can shove a sledge hammer up a cows ass wow.gif and cut people in half and their intestines fall out and then you can piss on them lmao

Dr_Shark
  • Dr_Shark

..?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:39 AM

Mortal Kombat (SNES) - Seriously, back in the day this was gruesome. And Violent

I remember playing a level on one of the newer MKs and I had to make the guy bleed 80 pints of blood to win. cool.gif

Knucklehead
  • Knucklehead

Scotty Thompson

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 02:53 AM

Soldier of Fortune II.

Definately the most violent games I've ever played. being able to shoot people in half and see their organs inside or shoot them in the head and you cans ee their brains.

The blood that shoots out of people is never the same either. It gets on objects, other people, and on the person of course. Such a nasty game.

D Jones
  • D Jones

smoked out

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (Knucklehead @ Jun 16 2005, 20:53)
Soldier of Fortune II.

Definately the most violent games I've ever played. being able to shoot people in half and see their organs inside or shoot them in the head and you cans ee their brains.

The blood that shoots out of people is never the same either. It gets on objects, other people, and on the person of course. Such a nasty game.

Indeed it is. You can shoot 1/2th of there head off or you can just simply just their hole head off. You can shoot there arm's off or their legs. Anything you can think of. It also has great Online Playing.

Hell No..
  • Hell No..

Dad.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Wales

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:05 AM

Manhunt. Now that was violent!!

Super Rockin' Mr. Magic
  • Super Rockin' Mr. Magic

DJ of WildStyle

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:29 AM

It's hard one beacuse the question asked is whats the most violent game.

I haven't playe dthe other 2 games that people have mentioned but i have played manhunt.

Manhunt wasn't exactly gory as there wasn't alot of blood but it was very graphic in the way that it showed a killing.

so I'd have to say Manhunt as its the most violent game i've played.

Sickle in the groin and rip thats all i have to say

Dublo 7
  • Dublo 7

Trying Your Luck

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:33 AM

I remember when there was a MASSIVE uproar with parents about Mortal Kombat 3.

Soldier of Fortune actually shocked me at first at how gory it was. It was the first uber violent game I had played (few years back). It was quite crazy.

Gta Gamer.
  • Gta Gamer.

Jason

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (Knucklehead @ Jun 17 2005, 12:53)
Soldier of Fortune II.

Seconded. I loved that game.

The first time I shot someone close range in the face was a bit of a shock. Blew away half his head splattering the wall behind him with blood and leaving his brains exposed.
Blowing someone's arm off with a shotgun for the first time was quite similar.

Smashdamit
  • Smashdamit

Village Elder

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 06:47 PM

I'll agree with a previous poster about the gladiator character of Shadow of Rome-Agrippa

Severing heads and arms.Cutting opponents clean in half with Halberd etc.Blood spews,the bloodthirsty crowd cheers.

Behead an opponent,pick up the head and appeal to the throngs,then throw it at another opponent.Cut off his arm and beat him to death with it.

Sounds horrible but really is a GREAT game.

mr.easy
  • mr.easy

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:04 PM

Manhunt, cause you can chop people's heads off with a butcher knife.

Tim Dog
  • Tim Dog

Penicillin On Wax

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:06 PM

I've found two sites with the top 10 most violent video games.

First one is from LA Times:

"Doom 3" (Activision)
"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" (Rockstar Games)
"Gunslinger Girls, Vol. 2" (Media Works)
"Half-Life 2" (Sierra)
"Halo 2" (Microsoft Game Studios)
"Hitman: Blood Money" (Eidos)
"Manhunt" (Rockstar Games)
"Mortal Kombat: Deception" (Midway)
"Postal 2" (Whiptail Interactive)
"Shadow Hearts" (Midway)

Second one is selected by Chris Buffa from Gamerfeed.com:

10. Illbleed (AIA)
9. Mortal Kombat series (Midway)
8. Turok 2 (Acclaim)
7. Robocop Vs The Terminator (Virgin Interactive)
6. DOOM series (id Software)
5. Grand Theft Auto series (Rockstar Games)
4. Postal 2 (Running With Scissors)
3. BloodRayne 2 (THQ)
2. Manhunt (Rockstar Games)
1. Katamari Damacy (Namco)

tecnovm64
  • tecnovm64

har har

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:43 PM

Manhunt is the most violent game, ever, definitively, also it's kickass

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

Putting out the fire with gasoline.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (dublo_7 @ Jun 16 2005, 16:25)
I reckon the most graphic game is Manhunt. Its damn awsome aswell.

Nothing quite like sticking a crowbar into a mans spine.

Or smashing a guys skull apart with a metal bat. Thats always fun. God that game is awesome.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:24 PM

I wouldnt say its the most graphic, purely because I havent played a lot of other graphic games, but I will say that its a f*cking awesome game, with a unique atmosphere.

In conclusion. It ruled, and the smilies were the best gang.

Sharkey
  • Sharkey

Invisible

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:42 PM

lol, anyone old enough to remember the game thrill kill?

its was never actually released because ea bought the rights and didnt want it released bc it was too violent.
the four player fighting engine ended up turning into that wutang fighting game but i would have loved to play thrill kill because of the controversy alone...

MsNobody
  • MsNobody

Playstation Portable

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:53 PM

Has anyone played that game called 'Biohazard' or something like that for Playstation where they can fight other weird biohazard creatures. You had jetpacks and I remember that you could cut limbs off the other player too. That was pretty violent.

Bizzare
  • Bizzare

Men dont follow titles, they follow courage.

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Sharkey @ Jun 17 2005, 21:42)
lol, anyone old enough to remember the game thrill kill?

its was never actually released because ea bought the rights and didnt want it released bc it was too violent.
the four player fighting engine ended up turning into that wutang fighting game but i would have loved to play thrill kill because of the controversy alone...

Take a look at a view of the pervious posts regarding the game and thanks for the links. Memorys...like the corner of my mind...

GTA_kev
  • GTA_kev

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2005 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Scarface187 @ Jun 17 2005, 20:05)

Or smashing a guys skull apart with a metal bat. Thats always fun. God that game is awesome.

Or slashing a guy's balls with a sickle. lol.gif

choke the chicken
  • choke the chicken

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 09:52 PM

the most violent game ive ever played was area 51

Mankind
  • Mankind

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 June 2005 - 03:08 AM

The most violent game I have played is Manhunt. Within the first 15 minutes I found myself using a basebat to smash a man's head open like a watermelon. The Mortal Kombat games are pretty violent also. die.gif

Monoxide
  • Monoxide

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:02 AM

Possibly mortal Kombat but then its not very realistic id say Manhunt pointless violence for a not very enjoyable game.

Sharkey
  • Sharkey

Invisible

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (MsNobody @ Jun 17 2005, 18:53)
Has anyone played that game called 'Biohazard' or something like that for Playstation where they can fight other weird biohazard creatures. You had jetpacks and I remember that you could cut limbs off the other player too. That was pretty violent.

wasnt biohazard japans name for resident evil?
i didnt know that there was another game of the same name...

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

A Stitch in Time C9

• United-States

Posted 19 June 2005 - 11:58 PM

I didn't find Manhunt to be all that violent, mostly due to the subpar rederware engine that was used. Not only that, I found the execution cutscenes to be ridiculously repetitive after a short while. If it had used an engine similar to Source or the Splinter Cell series, and offered greater variety for a stealth game, then it would've made a world of difference.

Postal 2 and it's expansion pretty much take the gratuitous cake for now. If only it wasn't such a buggy, underpolished game, it'd actually be pretty good too.

Wing Attack
  • Wing Attack

Sugarflaps

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (Tim Dog @ Jun 17 2005, 02:13)
Well I thought GTA was hardcore killing untill I played Postal 2 Share The Pain! It actually says "It makes "Vice City" look like a Disney cartoon." on the front cover. But both has his own original style of gaming. This first person shooter game is the most violent game I ever played. Knockin off heads with a shuffle, throwing knifes at people, really cool, of course not in reality. You guys should download the demo.
Here is a direct link from this video game:

http://www.gopostal....stal2/index.php

Yeah, come back when you've played the Apocalypse Weekend expansion. Disembowel c*nts with a scythe. Explode their corpse's head with a sledgehammer. Remove their limbs with a machete then play soccer with their torso.

DEN PISS ON IT LOL.

Knightmare
  • Knightmare

man tongues

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:13 AM

Err, isn't this a game where you roll around a ball and collect smaller things to make your ball bigger and bigger?

Tim Dog
  • Tim Dog

Penicillin On Wax

• Members

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Knightmare @ Jun 20 2005, 04:13)

Err, isn't this a game where you roll around a ball and collect smaller things to make your ball bigger and bigger?

Yes it is. I think it's stupid that he's putting it on the list, maybe it's his favorite game.
He explaines why:

Katamari Damacy
Publisher: Namco
Developer: Namco
Platform: PS2

I know what you're thinking. "Katamari Damacy doesn't belong on this list! It's rated E." Hear me out for a second, because Namco's KD is the most inappropriately rated videogame on the market. Not only does our dear character the little prince get verbally abused by his Klutz of a father (shoddy and abusive parenting should definitely garner an M rating), but he forces him to roll up thousands upon thousands of people with this sticky ball, and then when the prince is finished, his dad sends them up into space whereupon which they're incinerated. It's destruction on a massive scale, so enormous that it even trumps GTA San Andreas' body count. Available for all ages, Katamari Damacy is without question one of the most shocking (but also amazingly spectacular) games ever made.

Tim Dog
  • Tim Dog

Penicillin On Wax

• Members

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:25 PM Edited by Tim Dog, 20 June 2005 - 07:31 PM.

QUOTE (Wing Attack @ Jun 20 2005, 03:59)
QUOTE (Tim Dog @ Jun 17 2005, 02:13)
Well I thought GTA was hardcore killing untill I played Postal 2 Share The Pain! It actually says "It makes "Vice City" look like a Disney cartoon." on the front cover. But both has his own original style of gaming. This first person shooter game is the most violent game I ever played. Knockin off heads with a shuffle, throwing knifes at people, really cool, of course not in reality. You guys should download the demo.
Here is a direct link from this video game:

http://www.gopostal....stal2/index.php

Yeah, come back when you've played the Apocalypse Weekend expansion. Disembowel c*nts with a scythe. Explode their corpse's head with a sledgehammer. Remove their limbs with a machete then play soccer with their torso.

DEN PISS ON IT LOL.

Yeah well here in my country this game seems to be underrated. I'm already happy playing Postal 2 getting all my aggression go out of my system.

TempEcho
  • TempEcho

What do you mean , naive?

• Members

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:01 PM

Postal 2 is the most violent , not because it has lots of blood , but also by the style of it and all the weird things that happen , its just really weird. Manhunt comes second , but I think Manhunt is a bit overkill , and I think it is more mindless slaughter then that you need to use your head. Postal 2 wins it for me.

stalker666-x
  • stalker666-x

forum elite

• Members

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (choke the chicken @ Jun 18 2005, 21:52)
the most violent game ive ever played was area 51

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! wow dude, that's sad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users