Photo

CAr in Qg Police ?

2 replies to this topic
milanac13
  • milanac13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:31 AM

hello! I would like to remove the 3 cars which appear in the QG Police at los santos (not that of police force, that which random apparaise) but I do not find the line of order ?
Thank

Y_Less
  • Y_Less

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:12 PM

You would need to find the exact co-ordinates of the cars and search for it, though this will be hard. You just need to find the car generator line for that car and remove it or set it to 0.

trx
  • trx

trx nl

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 03:28 PM

Some parked cars aren't parked by the main.scm file. I keep having parked vehicles appear although the main.scm is stripped bare. On a sidenote, the interiors scripts also keep running even on a stripped main.scm, so theres something new about scripting stuff, possibly hardcoded. The script.img file holds another 20 something .scm files, but theres no tools to open those yet as far as I know.
I'd use a stripped main.scm to see if those cars still appear, otherwise you maybe looking for something that doesn't exist. You could be lucky and the cars you mentioned maybe parked by the main.scm, as theres still quite a few vehicles parked that way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users