Photo

New Features for PIZZA DOX Trainers "IDEA"

14 replies to this topic
Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

i had some ideas or i should say some new and some borrowed from vicecity.
i like to see these added to PIZZA DOX 27+ trainer, for GTA:SA PC Version.

1. LockYour Car door.
2. Low rider mission past
3. All dancing missions past as well as when you are on dates with girlfriends.
4. Make just CJ's cars & motorcycles like rhino tank "armored"
5. Don't lose weapons when Busted or Wasted.
6. Spawn jetpack
7. spawn joint or cigar or cigarette, in cj's mouth
8. Spawn gattler gun
9. Make girlfriends available any time
10. Slow Motion
11. Pay&Spray with a push of a button
12. Infinite gas for rc-p mission

If these could be added to the PIZZA DOX 27 TRAINER it would be the PIZZA DOX's, best trainer out there for the game and all u would need.
Please any modders that can add these or better yet Mr Pizza Dox him self.

Please & TIA!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Luke
  • Luke

suckmyrocket

• None

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:43 PM

Moved to Editing Discussion > Misc.

I'm not sure these will be added to the trainer you want them for, but it's quite possible someone else will release a trainer with those features in, or some of them, just wait around and see. It's early days.

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:33 PM

iight, i was just hoping they could be added to the pizza dox 27 trainer cus its a awesome trainer that couldonly improve with those added. but if they cant be then a trainer with all of them suggestions would be cool to even better if they could work with the P-D 27 + trainer now that would be great.. iight ty for your time...... biggrin.gif

nappo
  • nappo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:00 PM

Skip mission would be nice add to the trainer.

saracoglu
  • saracoglu

saracoglu

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:24 PM

If you remember, or have used my GTA3 Admin Console, the appropriate features like locking car doors, changing car colors, repairing car, tank mode, adrenalin mode etc., or helping by submissions were available. I am currently upgrading this trainer for GTA SA. Pizza Dox trainer is great, but I am coding a full console with in-game hotkeys that brings a fully different gaming experience to GTA SA. I have already announced the relevant memory locations on the GTA SA memory thread. In a few days, the first beta will be available, and I will be happy to announce it and ask for beta testers.

Alper

seevip
  • seevip

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:59 PM

add my name i really want the skip missions and lock doors. Because of all the constant main.scm editing it really sucks to replay every single mission.

seevip
  • seevip

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 01:26 AM

I also would thik the addition of a button to make your gangsters, as long as they are following you invincible.

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 03:02 AM

Hey that sounds great. i would love to help u beta test that bad boy out. just tell me what i need to do or what info u need from me to get started helping u out with it.

jburrows
  • jburrows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 12:15 AM

Can not wait for it. If you need someone to beta test or host it private message me.

saracoglu
  • saracoglu

saracoglu

• Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:14 PM

I have just released the beta version of my GTA SA Admin Console with all the memory locations I have been able to locate myself, and locations that you have located.

Please feel free to try and use the console. Here is the link to the GTAForums Thread.

Please post your comments on the console only in the above thread, so that this thread will be kept for Pizza Dox Trainer ideas.

happy playing,

Alper

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:55 AM

ok man i am going to snag your console and give it a try i will let u know if i find any bugs or not and keep you posted on any thing at all

chris82
  • chris82

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (saracoglu @ Jun 16 2005, 18:24)
If you remember, or have used my GTA3 Admin Console, the appropriate features like locking car doors, changing car colors, repairing car, tank mode, adrenalin mode etc., or helping by submissions were available. I am currently upgrading this trainer for GTA SA. Pizza Dox trainer is great, but I am coding a full console with in-game hotkeys that brings a fully different gaming experience to GTA SA. I have already announced the relevant memory locations on the GTA SA memory thread. In a few days, the first beta will be available, and I will be happy to announce it and ask for beta testers.

Alper

Can you make your admin console so that you can do any mission you want anytime you want? Like in Cowpat's Mission Select Mod for GTA3 and Vice City. In Cowpat's, you pressed F12, and a list of missions came up. You typed in the number for that mission and it started up.

repo721
  • repo721

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:32 PM Edited by repo721, 24 June 2005 - 02:39 PM.

the only thing I want from a GTA:SA trainer is a lack of insipid music every time I start the damn thing.

edit: I lied, the no damage/granite car/lock doors/flip car cheats a la LithJoe's GTA3 + VC trainers would be quality additions as well.

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:03 PM

Hey, can someone make a CIGARETTE,JOINT,AND CIGAR MOD for gtasa cj's homies walk around with them in their hands and mouth why not cj. hey pizza dox could u make one please and tia..................

OmniDS
  • OmniDS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (repo721 @ Jun 24 2005, 14:32)
the only thing I want from a GTA:SA trainer is a lack of insipid music every time I start the damn thing.

edit: I lied, the no damage/granite car/lock doors/flip car cheats a la LithJoe's GTA3 + VC trainers would be quality additions as well.

i love the music on the pizza 27 trainer, thats how i ended up here by searching for the music biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users