• Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (bllslm @ Aug 6 2007, 06:34)
QUOTE (Fuzzy Juzzy @ Aug 4 2007, 05:23)
QUOTE (bllslm @ Aug 4 2007, 14:52)
I need help with gta_sa.set files...how do u make them..?? how do u change them?? i have a 32mb video card

They're your saved settings for the game. Located in My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\, they're edited every time you edit SA's settings via the options menu.

However, sharing them is dangerous. They contain information about the system configuration on which they were created in addition to the custom settings. Which is why some of those shared in this topic have stopped an unsuspecting user's game from functioning correctly, or at the least, have proven to have been of zero use.

please tell me where the options menu is. i cant even get it to start..it says "cannot find 800x600x32 video mode"...how can i edit my own gta_sa.set file..i checked in san andreas user files, its not there...thanks

You shouldn't be at all concerned with the SET file. You don't have one, meaning it can't be at fault, and the game still doesn't work. Note that a SET file is created upon first running the game successfully, and is edited by changing the settings in the in-game menu.

Go back to the basics of troubleshooting and try to find another more likely source of the error.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users