Photo

Question for SA-MP team concerning

1 reply to this topic
dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

I have a custom member title. I call it "Solid Snake"

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:20 PM

I know that in the beginning there will be only SA available and you guys have a lot of work to do,

but can their be a MP map team? Like, can we find some people to work with and make a map?

my idea is like a five-by-five block small little hood where you can play alternatively to SA. I imagine it would be loaded similarly to mtaVC stunt mode, just everything changed and loaded. Anyway. 25 blocks of mayhem... if you can fit a hundred people like i believe i read the goal to be, then there would be nowhere to hide. and the small size of 25 blocks is not that small at all when you figure in all the extra detail, like interiors and such that would make a bigger place impossible to accomidate.

Would that have to be a server side thing?

Could it become a sort of tournament? Are new stats and stuff like that even possible?

I know it's premature right now, but I'd like to get to work on anything I can contribute to the new wave of mods for this latest edition of GTA.

I really wanna make a completely new game, down to new ped talk and all, but I'd need a lot of learning time to do that on my own. Figure this is a good place to begin and show all my new buddies what I can do.

kyeman
  • kyeman

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:00 AM

It's a bit early for us to be thinking about official TC's. But I will say that there'll be nothing stopping you from creating one and potentially using SA-MP to play it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users