Photo

Has anyone noticed...

6 replies to this topic
GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:59 AM

it's just something i've noticed, but when you get to the donald love/king courtney missions there's some criteria you must follow to make the storyline make sense. you remember donald love's penultimate mission, where you finally retrieve the mystery box (mission name: fill this space) where you meet catalina.. she's surprised to see you ("joo! i left joor heart pouring out into the gutter" or something) and then there's king courtney's last mission where you come up against the 'spanked-up madmen' and you have to destroy their vans (insert mission name here), where you find the note inside the car from catalina saying "i've heard you've been a busy boy.............. blah blah.. die peeg dog die!!!" where she obviously knows that claude is still alive. therefore!! ... you would have to do donald love's mission before you do king courtney's last mission BUT you would have to do king courtney's last mission BEFORE you do S.A.M, which is where catalina dies thus making it kinda impossible for her to write that note that you find in the car.

just a thought.

Gokhan
  • Gokhan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:22 PM

By S.A.M., I think you mean 'The Exchange', which is where Catalina dies.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:27 PM

Your theories are false.

You go to the construction yard to retrieve the box where you finally meet up with Catalina. She says that she left your heart pouring into the gutter and runs off. Then, you do King Courtney's mission where she leaves you a note in a car with a bomb (she could've left the note for King Courtney before she died if you did 'The Exchange' before this mission). Then, during 'The Exchange' you kill her.

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:03 PM

yes i did mean the exchange.. consider it a typo tounge.gif
and why are my theories false, king courtney was quite pleased with claude's performance on the other missions so why would he keep his agreement of getting rid of such a good 'employee' with a dead person from whom no good will come..?? that would just be stupid

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:09 PM

King Kourtney was out to use you to his advantage...
After he no longer needed your help he thought you were begining
to become to 'big' for your own good... So he went through with
Catalina's plan to have you killed...

Man sometimes it seems like I'm the only one GTA Literate...

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 15 June 2005 - 11:27 AM

man, it was just an idea. and where the heck did you get this idea anyway.

some people do go too far.. GTA literacy... i do wish that was a GCSE course. O_o wow.gif

Philtheonearmedbandit
  • Philtheonearmedbandit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 04:22 AM

Tril I think you just live in your own little world. You've made sense of things that I don't even think the Rockstar staff has made sense of yet.

The way I figured it was it works out like this, you do the mission where you meet Catalina at the construction site, then the King Courtney Mission, then the exchange.

The continuity, unless I've forgotten some key detail, remains the same and no plot holes are left. Voila!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users