Photo

GTA3 Gameplay

1 reply to this topic
NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:14 AM

My GTA3 gameplay is pretty slow when i play it but at some points in the game like the Portland beach facing the waters and going into Francis International Airport at the end of the runway facing the ocean the gameplay will play perfectly like playing the PS2 and XBOX version of GTA3 and also looking down on the ground makes the gameplay faster. is there a patch or mod or something that makes the gameplay faster or is it my hard drive or something

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:36 AM

i had the exact same problem on my old computer. once i changed my graphics card for a better one, gameplay improved and was smoother, but at points it would stop completely and this was due to my slow processor. so i changed the display settings to minimum to make up for this at the beginning.. on my new computer it works fine on the highest quality settings. really, if your computer cannot run gta3, find out what's so crappy in your computer and change it.. it won't be able to handle much else in these times of advanced graphics and physics etc. your computer specifications would have been useful so i can tell you roughly what could be causing the problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users