4x Draw Distance Available

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Sunrie
  • Sunrie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:27 AM

Well, 4x seems to be IDEAL. No frame rate drops or anything and you get how it really should look maxing out your draw distance in the settings. I included a new stream.ini with vehicles set to 1200 as well.

4x Draw Distance and Vehicles set to 1200

user posted image
View from the Jetpac

user posted image
Looking at Mt. Chiliad from Doherty

user posted image
View from the stunt plane at 4x

jacob.
  • jacob.

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:52 AM

Sunrie, as much as we appreciate you bringing us variations of Gemeni's draw-distance mod, making multiple topics is just not a good idea. You made one for 2x and now here's a 4x, just don't end up making a 6x topic next. The wiser choice would be to make a table containing all of your variations into one topic, for the sake of organization.

Cheers,
Jacob

Sunrie
  • Sunrie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:30 AM

You're right, I appologise. I won't be making any more topics or modifications of it.

mer cinder
  • mer cinder

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:33 AM

sme... i don't think the world will come crashing down if he uses up a slight bit of space with an extra topic.... I just came on a bit ago to query how difficult it would be to program a 4 or 5 times distance version of the mod... and here it was... prolly would have missed it if it was in the 2X thread.

Not all of us check all threads up and down... Just easier to skim. We's is lazay smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users