Photo

vehicles.IDE possible bug

5 replies to this topic
_MoNoXiDe_
  • _MoNoXiDe_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:02 PM

in vehicles.IDE there are commas to seperate every value, however for the emperor and wayfarer there is no comma to seperate Model name and Txd name. Bug?

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:08 PM

hmm, your right. the emperor and dodo do this too. who knows.

The game still works and loads those vehicles, i'd just let it go..

_MoNoXiDe_
  • _MoNoXiDe_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:14 PM

true but i was planning on updating my vehicle modder for SA and i came across this. It makes coding for vehicles.ide more annoying than it already is tounge.gif

besides is the Model name for the emperor or those, emperoremperor because i would think so without the comma. I wonder how it works? I need to know how it works to mod it tounge.gif

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:20 PM

well the other 208 cars that have comma separated names seem to work fine, so just add them yourself. i cant imagine the game wouldnt work tounge.gif

and checking in the model in the gta3.img, it IS emperor, and not emperoremperor.

_MoNoXiDe_
  • _MoNoXiDe_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:23 PM

i COULD add them myselves, but my modder will be available to download and i don't want to make my modder automatically edit vehicles.IDE but work on whats there. If it's supposed to be like that then ill make sure that my modder can cope.

Opius
  • Opius

General

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:37 PM

Then have your program explode the file based on both commas AND spaces. If the game accepts either your tool should too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users