» «
Photo

Skateboard 1.1

4 replies to this topic
chris82
  • chris82

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:23 PM Edited by chris82, 13 June 2005 - 01:57 AM.

Hi, everyone. I'm Chris82 from GTAprojects.com. This mod may have been done before, but I have the hidden animations for the skateboard in GTA: SA. First of all, illspirit found the skatebaord on the PC version himself, and Steve-m on the PS2 version , so I give them credit for finding the item I editied in this mod. Anyways, this replaces the shovel with the skateboard. But, because I like the shovel, the katana is replaced by the shovel with it's original animations. So you lose the katana, and keep the shovel w/ original animations, and gain the skateboard with new, unique animations. With the skateboard equipped, when he hit things, he will either spin the skateboard sideways into someone's stomach, or punch with the left hand whilst holding the skateboard in his right, this is clearly different from the other melee weapons. Install instructions, a screenshot, and the files are included in the following .zip.
So, without further ado, the skateboard with unique animations mod, or SUAM.

(NVM, it's been hosted, check the dl link now)

Download File

(EDIT: You can use mine, or DM's mod, but my version is easier to install and it also includes The unique skateboard animations)

gta_matt
  • gta_matt

Bond...James Bond

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:41 PM

very cool mod.looks great in game.maybe someone will be able to make to
where we can skateboard with it.all in all cool mod biggrin.gif

chris82
  • chris82

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:52 PM

It is very possible. We would just have to replace a vehicle with the .dff and .txd files of gta3.img with the skateboard ones, the bmx for example, then apply roller skate animations and edit the handling file.

jacob.
  • jacob.

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (chris82 @ Jun 12 2005, 21:52)
It is very possible. We would just have to replace a vehicle with the .dff and .txd files of gta3.img with the skateboard ones, the bmx for example, then apply roller skate animations and edit the handling file.

Roller-blade animations on a skateboard? I'll pass.

The standing-still animation would do fine for a skateboard.

e3e1
  • e3e1

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 07:31 PM

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Make mods downloadable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users