» «
Photo

All vehicles in vehiclde.ide

1 reply to this topic
TheHeggy
  • TheHeggy

Conan Rules

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:23 PM Edited by TheHeggy, 12 June 2005 - 09:13 PM.

I've gone and figured out what every vehicle in vehicles.ide is and posted them with their corresponding vehicle IDs. Hopefully this will make it easier for people to find what they're looking for.

A couple vehicles won't show up when I try to spawn them (like boxcars for the train), so hopefully we can figure out how to get those working.

Link to vehicle.ide documentation:
http://www.gtaforums...dpost&p=2889559

Ugh, spelling error in the topic title suicidal.gif

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:53 PM

A couple vehicles won't show up when I try to spawn them (like boxcars for the train), so hopefully we can figure out how to get those working.

not suprising, since its not drivable. id say just leave it. if people replace a boxcar, they can just find the train on the tracks.

TheHeggy
  • TheHeggy

Conan Rules

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (ashdexx @ Jun 12 2005, 15:53)

not suprising, since its not drivable. id say just leave it. if people replace a boxcar, they can just find the train on the tracks.

There's other non-drivable stuff that spawns just fine wink.gif Trailers and such... But you're right, it wouldn't make sense to spawn a Brown Streak or a trolley in the middle of the desert or something...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users