» «
Photo

[REL|SA|SCR] Trasnfender Overhaul

36 replies to this topic
OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 06:51 PM Edited by OffRoader23, 22 June 2005 - 03:10 AM.

This is the release of the Transfender overhaul that adds new rims, and spoilers. I had to remove some of the other parts on the cars to make these fit without glitching up the game. So those of you playing the game with limited money, sorry, but I only kept the expensive parts tounge.gif
Examples -
Exhausts: Upswept Only
Nitro: 10x Only
Roof Scoop: Fury Only
Other than that I tried to keep all the parts on the cars that I could. I have not tested this on every car, so there may be freezing problems, but I would doubt it because I tested on quite a few cars.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Download Now at Los Primos! Transfender Overhaul

kimd
  • kimd

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:54 PM

the best mod for me inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

losprimos
  • losprimos

El JeFe

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:57 PM

nice job Off hey and i got an idea for dat sh*t too cookie.gif cookie.gif

shadealorian
  • shadealorian

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:59 PM

have you added or replaced?
(gettin SA tomorrow or tuseday, goddamn amazon!)
-now shuddup foo'

Barbaneez
  • Barbaneez

Boss

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:00 PM

OffRoader, your ideas are great, but your mods are even better. tounge.gif
Nice job! cool.gif

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:07 PM Edited by OffRoader23, 22 June 2005 - 03:32 AM.

Nope, all the parts were already in the game, it just involved adding the parts to the normal garage, then putting the item name in the cars list. Please if anyone finds any problems tell me. I've already noticed that a couple cars have shown up with buyable "Paint Jobs" which is absolutely nothing, just the normal paint. For some reason this happened when I edited the list of items to buy. Not sure why that is.

Edit: Also some cars didn't have hydraulics buyable, and that's why I had to cut down on the parts (extra exhausts, nitro, etc.) so if you find any cars that you can't get hydraulics on, please tell me. (becuase that means there are too many objects on the car, and it needs to be fixed)

UPDATE, AND ANOTHER UPDATE (Yes, Already)

Updated (0.5) to remove a few spoilers on cars where the spoiler didn't fit, or placement made it look like it was floating. Various Tweaks to other parts on cars.
Updated (0.3) to now include the Tampa (which it didn't have the new spoilers on for some reason - guess I overlooked it in the editing)

Primary Download site: Transfender Overhaul - Updated
Mirror 1 (If primary is down) Trasnfender Overhaul - Updated (Mirror)

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:04 AM

man, your just paving the road to modding SanAn. great job man. now if we can just get a dammage proof car cheat so all these nice cars i'm makin dont get wrecked. damn sanan people cant drive for sh*t. always crashin into me and sh*t.

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:10 AM

You can make them everything proof with Uluru's Garage Editor. Just put them in the garage, and alt+tab out of the game, then check the everything proof box, then hit apply. The program is available at Los Primos. Address is in my signature.

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:33 AM

tried that mod when it first came out, didn't work to good for me, maybe i'll try it again.

personally i'm looking forward to Lithjoes trainer once that comes out.

and as for this mod, just tested it out. love the new spoilers, got a really nice one on my stallion, then some prick wrecked my car.

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:44 AM

lol, nice - the thing that I do is just customize a car, then put it in a garage, save the game, then play around. Also, I have the HESOYAM (Full Health/Armor) cheat programmed into my steering wheel button, so when my car gets too damaged, just hit that, perfect car - good as new. tounge.gif

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:14 AM

this looks like one nice San An modding tool, your work is greatly appreciated. smile.gif

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

thedude420
  • thedude420

ghetto star

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:19 AM Edited by thedude420, 13 June 2005 - 09:25 AM.

wow kool mod man. i finaly got the rims on the stallion that i have always wanted to try out. hehe

the new spoiler isnt to bad either. biggrin.gif

user posted image

maybe you can help me? if you look i just had it painted and the dirt on the side still dosnt want to come off the car it stays on it the hole time regardless if i get it painted in the mod shop or the paint an' spray. i am sure in the PS2 version it removed it. but the pc version it dosnt. am i the only one haveing this problem?

edit: also you should do a lowrider fix and an arch angel one too. it should be intresting to see what you can come up with. hehe smile.gif

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:26 AM Edited by 1319987654321, 13 June 2005 - 09:30 AM.

Good job man smile.gif
:Cookies: for you

I cant test it because I just complete los santos (Part one of course , now in desert)
Could you release a savegame too?

And wt's the meaning of giltch the game?
it just dont fit the car or crash my game ?

( making monsters is one of the funniest thing in the game:) I wanted to make a 4-wheel-bike too! but I just fail to do this in PS2 sad.gif )

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:40 PM Edited by OffRoader23, 13 June 2005 - 04:43 PM.

Well, I don't like the dirt thing either. That is one thing that pisses me off about the PC version thus far. But, the dirt is all in one file (not on each car seperate) because I've checked inside each cars seperate files, and no, there is no dirt texture. Hopefully when theres a succesful version of TXD that exports correctly, then I can try to find the files and edit the ALPHA channels so the dirt doesn't show up at all.

And 1319987654321, I am just saying if I accidentaly added the new spoilers to a car that doesn't support the spoilers, that the game will crash when you try to buy them. I haven't heard any cases of this yet, so as of now, it isn't something to worry about. tounge.gif

Edit: About the Low Rider garage thing, the cars have placements for bumpers, and there are street racer bumpers that can probably be put on them... lol... I don't think any wants a damn body kit on a lowrider.... lol.... I'll try it anyways, and if it works, I'll post some pics.. just for comic relief biggrin.gif

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:52 PM

@TheDude: you got the same stallion i do! lol, i use different rims though. and no, there is no way to get the dirt off, it's like the past textures, they stay there, at least as far as i can see they'res no way. i might be wrong.

and i gotta agree with The Dude, adding in a lowrider and arch angels fix would be nice.

personally i'd like someone to make more of those two shops that way theres one in each city.

and about the dirt thing, man i hope someone finds that file.

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:23 PM

Ehhh... that didn't work. I guess bumper placements are completely different. The only fix I can think of is to make all the cars go into transfender, instead of their own seperate garages. But I don't really want to do that cuz I like the garages. Maybe I will just incorporate Wheel Arch Angels into Trasnfender? I wouldn't want to put the lowriders into it because I would have to edit the wheels and stuff, and I already pushed the wheel limit to the max.

Qwiksilver7
  • Qwiksilver7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:08 PM

And the next BIG project should be making our own 3D vehicles along with side skirts, front and rear bumpers, that can be bought in loco low co. and wheel arch angels i have already planned which cars i'll be modelling biggrin.gif ...

anyway back to topic low riders with a street racer bodykit ... could be erm interesting?

V4mp
  • V4mp

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:21 PM

Man, I really like this mod.
Very good job !
The only thing i still miss is that I can't mod a patriot in that garage.
That would be nice.

Would this be possible in your next update ?

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:15 PM

Yeah... the lowrider with body kits thing didn't work... Also the hummer must be marked as special, like the semis and the cop vehicles. Oh yeah, if anyone can do proper TXD injection, then I can fix the dirt on the car thing because I have found the file with the dirt and stuff in it.

Bushman_XXL
  • Bushman_XXL

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 10:10 PM

great mod after all , but why is this making my game crash , when i drive with a tuned car ... hmm

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 11:47 PM Edited by OffRoader23, 14 June 2005 - 01:39 AM.

it makes your game lock up when you have a tuned car? can i get some more info on this? like.. what car are you driving, what area of the game does it crash, what parts did you buy? i havent had any problem with it crashing. anyone else?

edit: No Rust/Dirt mod i just made and uploaded

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:45 AM

personally i didn't care much for the body kits. the bumpers would of been nice for some of the muscle cars and that. but you could open up the other shops for the paint jobs/special rims. cause the lowrider shop uses some different rims than the Transfender shop does. and this will also help for people who might make a car with mods for each shop. cause we know that once we figure out how to get cars into the game, people will start making modding parts specific for the cars as well.

LiberachiX
  • LiberachiX

Old School

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:18 AM

This mod just doesn't work for me. No car will get inside the garage, aside from that one convertable. Do I have to make a new game or something? I also have the no dirt mod installed.

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:32 AM

What do you mean no cars will get in the garage. Are you trying the correct garage? Where is the garage you are trying? What cars have you tried? Sounds to me like your at the wrong garage, or your just trying all the wrong cars, becuase theres like 12 cars that the door won't even open for because they go to another garage. If you could just get a picture of where your taking them, I may be able to solve your problem.

Bushman_XXL
  • Bushman_XXL

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:54 AM

@offroader23

i drove a fortune in las venturas , and i had a fire-red paintjob and those shadow blabla rhims ( sorry forgot the name ).
it its silly cause the car looked great , i like the mod and i want to play it , but when it crashes the game im not able to.

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

Tested some of them
Why Bikes have no NOS but hydrulics
I love this very much
thx for your good job again smile.gif :cookies:

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 04:22 PM

i played this game from about 2/3rd the way through to beating it with this mod, and using custom cars (dumb f*ckers kept wrecking them so i kept having to go back, but still) and i had no problems what so ever. still dont. dozingoff.gif

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:14 PM

I just did that Bushman_XXL, and it worked fine. Maybe you are using an opened up mod or something? Or maybe your using the cheap objects mod? I don't know but it doesn't sound like anyone else is having this problem. Sorry if it's giving you problems, I have done many tests with it and it hasn't froze on me once yet.

Edit: Bikes don't have NOS for some reason. Even with the "all cars have nitro" code, they still don't. I have found that the quadbike can have nos, but it isn't included to have NOS in my transfender fix.

Bushman_XXL
  • Bushman_XXL

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:58 PM

@offroader23
its ok now , that "freeze" wasnt because of your mod i realized , i also had the same bug when i drove above the golden gate bridge , damn that bugs , i hope there will be a patch soon !

by the way ... i wish i had some more nice rhims wink.gif

LiberachiX
  • LiberachiX

Old School

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:42 AM

I fixed my problem, it turned out I was using the wrong garages. My bad dozingoff.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users