Photo

Possible 100% completion reward

8 replies to this topic
Roundandround
  • Roundandround

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:32 AM

I have 100% completion and I've noticed I have unlimited ammo in my flamethrower... As I keep O held down, the amount of ammo in it rises, rather than depletes. This is not the case for any other weapon, but my flamethrower ammo goes up (similar to how the ammo goes up when you get 100% in vice city or san andreas).

I tested this on my brothers save file (he does not have 100% but he has unlocked the flamethrower by doing the firetruck missions). His flamethrower ammo did not rise, it behaved as normal.

**maybe** the reward for 100% completion in GTA3 is infinite flamethrower ammo!

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:04 PM

The reward for 100% completion in GTA3 is infinte ammo.

Roundandround
  • Roundandround

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:13 PM

i don't have infinite ammo in any of my other guns..?

GTA_kev
  • GTA_kev

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2005 - 03:05 PM

I have a percentage glitch meaning that i have 96% of the game finished so no reward for me. sad.gif

GTA_kev
  • GTA_kev

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2005 - 03:06 PM

I have a percentage glitch meaning that i have 96% of the game finished so no reward for me. sad.gif

Roundandround
  • Roundandround

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 June 2005 - 04:15 PM

chunky lee chong what are you talking about son. There is no reward for 100% completion in Grand Theft Auto III.

I think it was just a glitch, because when I got wasted, I went back to my hideout, and picked up the flamethrower icon. It did not give me infinite ammo (it did what it normally did: depleted) so I don't think I unlocked anything amazing, but what a strange glitch.

I would delete this topic, but this crazy forum doesn't allow me to.

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 10:38 PM

on topic: there is no reward
off topic: infinite ammo only comes if you pick up weapons so many times that you reach the maximum allowed and pass it
so for example: 9999-25 uzi rounds, 9999-12 colt rounds etc. from this point on your ammunition for this weapon will not decrease. i have done this for uzi and colt and so do not know how many rounds of all the other weapons you can have. (i've also done it for the minigun in VC!! biggrin.gif)

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:36 PM

Oh man, that's right. I had completely forgotten that maxing out the ammo gives you infinite ammo. My bad.

Anyways, the case with the flamethrower is that it has 50 shots in its tank. When you shoot one, the number in the tank goes down but the total that you have goes up. If you don't have 9949-50, then you will not have infinite ammo so when you go to reload the tank the total that you have should deplete. I really can't remember, but I do remember that I didn't have infinite ammo on the Flamethrower until I maxed it out at 9949.

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 15 June 2005 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (Chunky Lee Chong @ Jun 14 2005, 22:36)
Oh man, that's right. I had completely forgotten that maxing out the ammo gives you infinite ammo. My bad.

Anyways, the case with the flamethrower is that it has 50 shots in its tank. When you shoot one, the number in the tank goes down but the total that you have goes up. If you don't have 9949-50, then you will not have infinite ammo so when you go to reload the tank the total that you have should deplete. I really can't remember, but I do remember that I didn't have infinite ammo on the Flamethrower until I maxed it out at 9949.

man, many people i know never knew about maxing out of ammo before i told them about it. i sure hope you aint being sarcastic.. yes you did miss that so i mentioned it. if you are being sarcastic.. who DO you think you are.
if not.. carry on.

back on topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users