Photo

Some GTA SA problems

3 replies to this topic
bear^
  • bear^

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:13 AM

Ok, i think i have a HUGE problem whit the game and after several hours of trying everything i could come up whit and the things people on forums (like this) suggest have not helped.

The first problem:

Audio (anybody suprised?)

I dont have anything you could call sound in the game. Theres no sound in the city, if i want to hear the what the people around me say i have to go into theyr face, the sound from cars are only heard when im right at the car. When i enter a car i dont have any sound at all, i only hear the radio and might hear the passing cars when they are passing.

Second problem:

At the first mission i drive to the barber shop. Enters and place my black behind in the chair. I then get the menue for hari cuts. I select one and use the "lshift" key to select my new hair. Nothing happens. I have enough money but nothing happens. I hit enter, i get up and leave and gets up that i need to enter the barber shop. Whats happening. This happens alot, sometimes i cant run at all becaus my sprint is on "lshift" and lshift dosnt work for some odd reasons.

Thats the 2 huge problems im facing. I have done everything i have heard to help. replacing eax whit some older file, tuning down hardware acceleration, turn emulation off in the registry, doing GTA compatible whit win 98. Nothing, nada, nothing works.

I have a soundblaster Audigy 2 soundcard, Nvidia FX 5600 (256), 2.9 GHZ CPU and 512 RAM. I have the newest drivers for everything, defragmanted my HD and done what i can think of.

bear^
  • bear^

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:18 PM

Aint there anyone whit a tip for help?

demonj0e
  • demonj0e

Sa Coder In Training

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:45 PM

if ure lshift dont work redefine ure controll in the options menue
ands abotu soudn theres loadsa topic here considering sound problems

bear^
  • bear^

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:20 PM

I have gotten the shift think to work again (dont know what happen, just started to work again) but im no closer to get the audio back online again even though i have tried the suggestions from this forums.

Gues i just have to wait for some patch to help me out here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users