Photo

Fortune Model '05.

2 replies to this topic
Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:24 PM

What's the lucky car of the year? None other than a beautiful FD3S.

A picture could be worth a thousand words, but I'm sure if you could see this beast in person, it would be worth every single word that there is. To me, it's an amazing work of art. But, that's the only thing you can expect when a car is to roll out of a Veilside Factory. Which is why a car of such magnitude deserved its own topic.

The eloquent and smooth lines is something that has never been seen before, not with the Fortune NSX, Supra or G35 Skyline and is completely uncomparable to those. It's no surprise that a car like this won the Custom Car Contest at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Salon.

And how much would a car as beautiful as this one cost you? Well, without counting the price of an FD3S, just a cool $16,000. Must be why they call it the fortune model, because you need a fortune to own it. wink.gif

I wish I could bring you guys an actual article on the car, but there's nothing that I could find. And unfortunately, I can't find a way to get the pictures off of the website, but I'll give you a link so you can check out their classy website on your own. And be sure to check out the G35, aswell.

http://www.veilside.com/fortune/

.59 Reverse
  • .59 Reverse

VIP, bitches!

• Feroci Racing

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:38 AM

the maisty nsx tops it... and the 03 fortune supra does too...

the fortune FD's only real nice qualities are the split rear window, the wide wheels, and the headlights.. the rest is a bit overcooked.. even for me.. and i like tons of garish crap..

they need to bring back the eFs and start using baccarats again.

the V35 wasnt bad though..

anyone really interested in the fortune FD ought to buy this month's modified.. it has a feature on it.

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 June 2005 - 11:28 AM

I don"t like it, the lines are waaay to heavy. Plus as Gabe said, the supra is nicer smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users