Quantcast

» «
Photo

Post history?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
meta187
  • meta187

Challenge Convention, Question Authority.

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Gaming] 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2010

Posted 11 June 2005 - 02:54 PM

Feel free to lock or move this as soon as the question has been answered but I noticed today I was no longer able to look up all posts by members not even my own I got this little button repeatedly when I tried:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I apologize if this has been adressed elsewhere and I didn't catch it.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:58 PM

Hmmm, I think this might be to do with the problems some people have been having with the search function - there are a few topics in the GTANetwork Team forum about this.

It does work for me by the way...

Moved to GTANetwork Team

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:03 PM

Ugh, it moved out from under me.

Yes this has been asked repeatedly, just look for topic titles like
(In Forum suggestions.)
Search!, Can't use search?
(In GTANetwork Team.)
Problem with GTAF I cannot search!, One small problem, How come search is disabled?, Forums search function.

They'll fix it when they can, in the mean time I believe that they've turned it off for those in the "member" member group to save resources.

vALKYR
  • vALKYR

The Object of Affection.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:31 PM

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature.

That would be a a IPB Error of not having the correct permission mask to use a specific feature. Same error you get when you try to access the ModCP or a forum you cannot see.

Seeing as my Fry Cook Group is a Members Permission Mask Ghost, I should get the same error if it was turned off for the Members Group Mask, but I can use it.

I don't know how the real Permission Mask for the Fry Cook Group is really, so that might be a reason why I can use it. I don't know, a member in the members group should try it, if he can use it, you should be able to use it again.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:37 PM

With my knowledge of IFB, you can disable the search for groups and not masks, and seeing as the Members group has quite a large number of people, it would make sense to turn it off temporarily.

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Chunky Lee Chong @ Jun 12 2005, 00:37)
With my knowledge of IFB, you can disable the search for groups and not masks, and seeing as the Members group has quite a large number of people, it would make sense to turn it off temporarily.

Exactly, the masks are for what people are allowed to visit. Groups are for what functions people are allowed to use.

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 11 June 2005 - 11:57 PM

I can't believe people are still making these topics. It's everywhere! user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users