Photo

Turismo phone mission

3 replies to this topic
SystemOverload
  • SystemOverload

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 02:49 PM

I have beaten all of the Portland payphone missions including Turismo, but for some reason the mission will not dissapear on the map and at the phone itsself. I have beaten the misson without blowing them up and also tried and won by killing them with a tank. Any help? This is really annoying because the game says 72 out of 73 missions are done, and I think the payphone mission is messing this all up.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

Stop worrying about Turismo.

This is no glitch, it's just offering you an activity after you've completed all of El Burro's missions. The same thing will happen with King Courtney and D-Ice. What you need to do is pick up a 100% completion guide and look at everything.

tommyalma
  • tommyalma

לэ flỵήξ ךдxi

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:49 AM

Think of it as a bonus race - you get to better your time after you've completed it.

The most common reason people have one mission missing is because they killed Kenji (in "Waka-gashira Wipeout") before finishing all his missions. Vice City and SA were designed to keep this from happening - that's why sometimes a mission marker will disappear until you go do some other missions.

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:51 AM

a lil off topic but.. this also happened to me on gta3, i missed the two-faced tanner mission and didn't realise, because i think i did donald love's missions too soon or something cryani.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users